new home, maybe

Welcome.
Go ahead and post from work. In fact, just leave the browser window open.

>>>
Thanks for the advice. I'm on the road most of the time seeing medical/psychiatric patient's and go to rural areas without cell coverage. I have posted from my droid on my old board during breaks and I will do the same here. Seems like a board that I'm going to enjoy.

You may just enjoy it, and you might not. It all depends on just how thick your thick skin is. There are a lot of Conservatives with very sharp skinning knives.

Where I came from, people would find other posters face book page and make fun of the way they and their family members looked. They would post pictures of the poster and their friends and family. They would make fun of the death of a pet and a family member. Another words, I sincerely doubt there is a conservative on this board that can rattle me:lol:

>>>
Thanks for the advice. I'm on the road most of the time seeing medical/psychiatric patient's and go to rural areas without cell coverage. I have posted from my droid on my old board during breaks and I will do the same here. Seems like a board that I'm going to enjoy.

You may just enjoy it, and you might not. It all depends on just how thick your thick skin is. There are a lot of Conservatives with very sharp skinning knives.

Where I came from, people would find other posters face book page and make fun of the way they and their family members looked. They would post pictures of the poster and their friends and family. They would make fun of the death of a pet and a family member. Another words, I sincerely doubt there is a conservative on this board that can rattle me:lol:

Wait till you meat liesmatters and rdean

:lmao:

Welcome.
Go ahead and post from work. In fact, just leave the browser window open.

>>>

then you will quickly reconized the many issues held by many posters.....there are really only about 20 posters but they have vivid voices in their heads

I know, and I can't help it. I try and will continue to strive to not diagnose republicans. It doesn't seem that the rules of this message board from what I'm seeing are taken too seriously. I've read them but I reckon I won't take them too seriously either.:razz:

>>>
I look forward to it

>>>

That shit will get you gone quicker than shit here. No family and no personal information. At all!

>>>
I look forward to it
No. REALLY, you don't. :badgrin:

>>>
I look forward to it
No. REALLY, you don't. :badgrin:

Oh sure I do. i would love to go toe to toe with them. It's fun for me. When's the best time to catch them posting? Good concerning people posting personal stuff about someone else. The moderators gave up at my last board.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Just wait.... they are legends around here.

Morning, I've been wandering since my favorite message board closed down a while back. Hope this is a nice place to settle in. I went to a board where everyone pretty much agreed with me and I got board so here I am. After work, I reckon I'll test the waters.

Agree? Bored? I wouldn't agree with you if crusaderfrank's life depended on it

welcome
:eusa_angel:

btw, I hope you aren't thin skinned, and if you are please don't melt down unless I'm around to watch it. I miss everything these days.

Morning, I've been wandering since my favorite message board closed down a while back. Hope this is a nice place to settle in. I went to a board where everyone pretty much agreed with me and I got board so here I am. After work, I reckon I'll test the waters.

welcome

btw, I hope you aren't thin skinned, and if you are please don't melt down unless I'm around to watch it. I miss everything these days.

Oh well, you are here now. You got anything for me? I've only got another hour before I have to leave...

welcome

He did say he has a job, so he'll probably miss melt-downs also. Seems like most of them happen when I am work and I have to read about them later.

welcome

He did say he has a job, so he'll probably miss melt-downs also. Seems like most of them happen when I am work and I have to read about them later.

So, I reckon there are posters who ramble on about nothing here as well. The term, "dork" will be reserved for you, no harm intended.

welcome

So, I reckon there are posters who ramble on about nothing here as well. The term, "dork" will be reserved for you, no harm intended.

:eek:

no, i dont think that would be a good idea.

:eek:

no, i dont think that would be a good idea.

Now I'm scared, why?? What will happen?

welcome

If flinging insults is what floats your boat, have at it.
Please forgive me when I don't respond with the same.

>>>
Oh, you're a bigger man than I am. I hate that. No, not really, i just thought your, "he's got a job blah blah blah" was an insult in your republican way. my bad...

>>>
Oh, you're a bigger man than I am. I hate that. No, not really, i just thought your, "he's got a job blah blah blah" was an insult in your republican way. my bad...

Are you a smartass??
We may not have room for many more of them around :lol:

Forum List

Back