New Hampshire results (8% votes in)

Speaking of Briben, NBC has declared Joe Biden the winner in NH...even though the Democratic Party did not sanction this year's NH primary, Biden's name was not on the ballot and he will not receive any delegates. :auiqs.jpg:
When I first read this, I LOL'd.

Then I realized how pathetic it really is.

Another symptom of how our elections have become a farce, controlled and manipulated by those who currently hold power.

:clap2:

1706058152113.png

No, I didn’t.
Please get your humor gland checked - might have a tumor.

Seriously, though, Biden will likely get replaced. For sure there is some kind of devious plan. Doesn't look like Dems will be successful destroying Trump, so they don't have much other choice.

MAGA roars again!!

More like a wimper. This race went from Trump will win in a landslide to - to close to call at poll closing, to Trump winning by 8 points.

Thats a huge problem for Trump. He might win the nomination. He might not. But he was exposed tonight, and now he has to campaign even harder as his court cases are coming, and it's only going to get more desperate in every race going forward.

Hailey will have to continue moving right. She will find out the hard way just like DeSantis did.

America ain't Florida, and it sure as hell ain't South Carolina.

Oh God, Nikki wants to debate Trump!! She thinks because she was governor of SC they will vote for her to be POTUS!!! They will not because they already have a candidate that has EXPERIENCE at being POTUS....Trump. And he did a great job!! Sorry Nikki, time to go....

Please get your humor gland checked - might have a tumor.

Seriously, though, Biden will likely get replaced. For sure there is some kind of devious plan. Doesn't look like Dems will be successful destroying Trump, so they don't have much other choice.
It could go either way. Dems were able to beat him last time and I wouldn’t feel confident rolling out that orange idiot again.

Dems trying to game the system again. According to this CNN exit poll, 27% of Haley voters were registered Republicans. 70% of Trump's voters were registered Republicans. You know, they're just trying to protect our democracy.

Forum List

Back