New Hampshire results (8% votes in)

Ouch, DeSantis was smart enough to drop out and avoid losing to Trump again. Haley is clinging to Democrats and trying to survive by playing the race card.

Yeah, and I bet another reason Biden did not register in NH is because the Dems wanted those votes to go to Nikki in a futile attempt to beat Trump.

Yeah, and I bet another reason Biden did not register in NH is because the Dems wanted those votes to go to Nikki in a futile attempt to beat Trump.
Speaking of Briben, NBC has declared Joe Biden the winner in NH...even though the Democratic Party did not sanction this year's NH primary, Biden's name was not on the ballot and he will not receive any delegates. :auiqs.jpg:

New Hampshire primary results
From The Associated Press
· Learn more
New Hampshire
17 New Hampshire delegates won by multiple candidates
+17
The Associated Press has called this race · Delegates shared proportionally among top candidates · Updated at 8:13 PM EST

19% reporting
Live

Ouch, DeSantis was smart enough to drop out and avoid losing to Trump again. Haley is clinging to Democrats and trying to survive by playing the race card.

That's pretty hilarious, if you think about it:

Democrats are fueling the Nikki Haley campaign. :laughing0301:

Speaking of Briben, NBC has declared Joe Biden the winner in NH...even though the Democratic Party did not sanction this year's NH primary, Biden's name was not on the ballot and he will not receive any delegates. :auiqs.jpg:
Bastard better NOT! :p

That's pretty hilarious, if you think about it:

Democrats are fueling the Nikki Haley campaign. :laughing0301:
And she's pandering to them playing the race card left and right. Talking about how racially oppressed she was, you know in the state she became governor of.

Only 15% in though.

In 2020 there was a period he did well there also till the rug got pulled out.

Just hope he keeps his momentum.
If he doesn’t I’m sure yall will just say it was rigged… I’ve already heard the calls. Weak

Whose cock is that Indian whore going to suck now? Somewhere in Israel?

Forum List

Back