New Gallup Poll- 1 out of 5 won't vote for a Mormon

This ludicrous sense of self-importance certainly fits your psycho-atheist profile.

The fact I make you dance to my tune is proof enough.

Dance, my OCD puppet, Dance...

Now that post just reinforces the well-established fact that you are a fucking moron.

Perhaps
but at least he is being honest about who he supports

No doubt he is much better than the concerned trolls
trying to pass themselves off as something they are not
They tend to defend Papa Obama and the Left every chance they get
while claiming support for Romney.

It really is an old trick, not too original.

Of course, you can't blame concerned trolls for
hiding what they really are....
very few would support their extreme ideas
Which is why you see concerned trolls never start a thread
they have to hide what they are and depend on false
accusations to cover for themselves

They are so easy to spot- they never have anything of worth to say
Just false accusations with the occasional "soft support" for the left

The moving of the Republicans party more to the right and their success in the 2010 elections,
thanks to the Tea Party, has brought more of them out.

Hopefully, with the election of Romney these fools will go away and stop pretending to be Republicans.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:eusa_whistle:
Here boy

Last edited:
I love NeoDelusional and his silliness. Let's see. There will be few TP members in Congress next time. The TP will once again cost the GOP the control the Senate and will cost many seats to the Dems this fall.

Romney will be selected. The fakes of the far, far right (Santorum, Cain, Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich) were all inspected then rejected. The moderate right of center now controls the party and all the extremists can do is whine. Romney is not one of them, and after they fought against him, MR will crush them.

Oh, this is precious.

This ludicrous sense of self-importance certainly fits your psycho-atheist profile.

Now that post just reinforces the well-established fact that you are a fucking moron.

What did I tell you
Here is one above, very typical
never started a thread of their own

Just like I said

easy to spot, desperately trying to alienate the base of the party
while claiming support for Romney- too funny
Maybe the concerned trolls will remind us, again, how
"there is nothing wrong with Papa Obama's church of 20 years....But I am voting for Romney"
:doubt:

Sad thing is, these concerned trolls think they have people
fooled

Thank God

Gallup: Conservatives Remain the Largest Ideological Group in U.S.

No wonder the concerned trolls want to alienate the base of the Republican party
It will be a close election and the left and their concerned trolls want to alienate as much of the Republican base as they can
Papa Obama needs all the help he can get ....

---------------------------------------------------

:eusa_whistle:
Here boy

Last edited:
The fact I make you dance to my tune is proof enough. Dance, my OCD puppet, Dance...
What did I tell you ere is one above, very typical never started a thread of their own Just like I said easy to spot, desperately trying to alienate the base of the party while claiming support for Romney- too funny Maybe the concerned trolls will remind us, again, how "there is nothing wrong with Papa Obama's church of 20 years....But I am voting for Romney"
:doubt:Sad thing is, these concerned trolls think they have peoplefooled Thank God Gallup: Conservatives Remain the Largest Ideological Group in U.S. No wonder the concerned trolls want to alienate the base of the Republican party It will be a close election and the left and their concerned trolls ant to alienate as much of the Republican base as they can Papa Obama needs all the help he can get .... ---------------------------------------------------:eusa_whistle:Here boy

The base of the party is the mainstream that selected Romney over the wacks on the extreme right. Bachmannia, Perrylusions, GinGrinch, SantorumDelorums ~ these are the base?

Oh, silly, delusional trolls on the extreme right: Romney will destroy your political light weights unless they submit.

Perhaps
but at least he is being honest about who he supports

No doubt he is much better than the concerned trolls
trying to pass themselves off as something they are not
They tend to defend Papa Obama and the Left every chance they get
while claiming support for Romney.

It really is an old trick, not too original.

Of course, you can't blame concerned trolls for
hiding what they really are....
very few would support their extreme ideas
Which is why you see concerned trolls never start a thread
they have to hide what they are and depend on false
accusations to cover for themselves

They are so easy to spot- they never have anything of worth to say
Just false accusations with the occasional "soft support" for the left

The moving of the Republicans party more to the right and their success in the 2010 elections,
thanks to the Tea Party, has brought more of them out.

Hopefully, with the election of Romney these fools will go away and stop pretending to be Republicans.

I know you are rightly referring to Fakey, but don't forget that joeb here tries to play the "I used to be a Republican" ruse from time to time as well. Hell, not too long ago he even tried to play "As a Republican I think (insert far left nonsense)." So don't give him credit for honesty.

Starkey the TP isnt far right and even so, they have a great success rate, it didnt cost Rubio Florida or Paul Kentucky. You might say Nevada, but Harry Reid buys that state. The only one was Delaware. I liked the candidate, but she was a little conservative for that state.

Other than that, I dont think its been bad, it's been good and I think it has made the party more conservative, but more importantly it's giving our politicians backbone and we're actually having politicians take on unions, ABOUT TIME!!!!! instead of bowing down to them. It's fan fucking tastic.

i would sure rather have a Mormon then a Muslim. Obama never should have been elected in the first place. Obviously religion didn't seem to matter when Obama was elected, and especially knowing he listened to J. Wright for 20- yrs. That should have told the public something before they voted to this Along with other things.
I am voting against Obama. Its the right thing to do for all our sakes.

I'm sorry, exactly where was what Rev. Wright said a big dark secret?

It was on all the news channels, as was Obama's speech where he said that the rhertoric was unacceptable.

On the other hand, ROmney won't even say the word "Mormon" in public, and deflects from the issue at every oppurtunity.

You and the TP are in denial: yes, you are far right and not mainstrem America.

The TP cost the GOP the Senate in Delaware and Nevada.

Orrin Hatch, though, is going to slaughter the extremist righty in the Utah primary for Senate, and that is a great thing for the party.

As long as you guys generally toe Romney's right of center line, you will be OK.

Starkey the TP isnt far right and even so, they have a great success rate, it didnt cost Rubio Florida or Paul Kentucky. You might say Nevada, but Harry Reid buys that state. The only one was Delaware. I liked the candidate, but she was a little conservative for that state.

Other than that, I dont think its been bad, it's been good and I think it has made the party more conservative, but more importantly it's giving our politicians backbone and we're actually having politicians take on unions, ABOUT TIME!!!!! instead of bowing down to them. It's fan fucking tastic.

I love NeoDelusional and his silliness. Let's see. There will be few TP members in Congress next time. The TP will once again cost the GOP the control the Senate and will cost many seats to the Dems this fall.

Romney will be selected. The fakes of the far, far right (Santorum, Cain, Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich) were all inspected then rejected. The moderate right of center now controls the party and all the extremists can do is whine. Romney is not one of them, and after they fought against him, MR will crush them.

Oh, this is precious.

Yawn... the only Tea Party types that are going down this time are the ones who probalby were kind of flukes in 2010, like my Congressman, Joe Walsh. Estimates right now are that the Democrats will probably pick up about 15 seats in the House, not enough to flip the gavel back to Pelosi. Oh, yeah, and despite your predicitons, none of the current TEA Congressmen got thrown out in the primaries by moderates.

For the Senate, yeah, the GOP probably won't take control this time, but not so much because of the Tea Party. The Republicans need to pick up five of the six Dem seats RCP are calling tossups right now while not losing either of the two GOP seats. Neither of those two GOP Seats in play are held by Teabaggers. One is Massachusetts, where Scott Brown has a reasonable chance, but Romney has already conceded the state. So no help there.

Now, yeah, the other selections were weak, all right. BUt what does that tell you? This year, the GOP nomination was the Special Olympics. Romney was just the least retarded. The real contenders- THune, Jeb Bush, Mitch Daniels, Christie, Palin- all begged off this year. What does that tell you?

Link on that by TP incumbents in primaries, JoeB. I know you don't have one, so point against you.

Yup, because of the TP in the Senate.

Romney is going to kick your guy right between the goal posts.

Link on that by TP incumbents in primaries, JoeB. I know you don't have one, so point against you.

Oh, he's not my guy. He's the guy you've stuck me with by picking the third place loser from last time.

But the fact is, you claimed up and down that TP incumbants would be taken out when the "moderates" took control of the party.

And quite the opposite has happened. TP challengers have taken out established politicians, like Dick Lugar.

And oddly enough, Mitt Romney at no point said, "Hey, Dick Lugar is a great guy, and this other guy is a Tea Party loon!" Mitt Romney saying anything at that point would have saved Lugar.

But he couldn't be bothered.

Orrin Hatch, though, is going to slaughter the extremist righty in the Utah primary for Senate, and that is a great thing for the party.
As long as you guys generally toe Romney's right of center line, you will be OK.

Wrong little man...Orrin Hatch is also being supported by tea party groups, his opponent is a fraud

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omwOyXyema8]Mark Levin Talks About Hatch Endorsement - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, he's not my guy. He's the guy you've stuck me with by picking the third place loser from last time.

But the fact is, you claimed up and down that TP incumbants would be taken out when the "moderates" took control of the party.

And quite the opposite has happened. TP challengers have taken out established politicians, like Dick Lugar.

And oddly enough, Mitt Romney at no point said, "Hey, Dick Lugar is a great guy, and this other guy is a Tea Party loon!" Mitt Romney saying anything at that point would have saved Lugar.

Typical extremist lefty nonsense: I said the mainstream would start cutting into TP candidates, and they have. And now you are saying Romney is not a "moderate", which you were claiming all through primary season.

Here is the only possible interest to your comments: yawn. :lol:

Wrong little man...Orrin Hatch is also being supported by tea party groups, his opponent is a fraud

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omwOyXyema8]Mark Levin Talks About Hatch Endorsement - YouTube[/ame]

Levin? Really? Mr. Changes His Mind Every Moment Levin?

Dan L is loved by the TP in Utah, which hates Hatch.

Which planet you live on, bub: Kolob?

Estimates right now are that the Democrats will probably pick up about 15 seats in the House, not enough to flip the gavel back to Pelosi.

Estimates in 2009 for former democratic governerships were wrong.

Estimates in 2010 for Kennedy's seat es muy wrongo.

Estimates for take over of House in 2010 = Wrong.

Estimates for 2012 in Wisconsin ? Wrong ? You betcha.

Last edited:

Levin? Really? Mr. Changes His Mind Every Moment Levin?

Dan L is loved by the TP in Utah, which hates Hatch.

Which planet you live on, bub: Kolob?

Really? look it up jr. listen to the vid before you speak

Typical extremist lefty nonsense: I said the mainstream would start cutting into TP candidates, and they have. And now you are saying Romney is not a "moderate", which you were claiming all through primary season.

Here is the only possible interest to your comments: yawn. :lol:

I'm saying what I've said all along. Romney is an oppurtunist with no values or morals. In short, a typical Mormon.

The mainstream has not cut into the Tea Party candidates. At least not yet. Oh, a bunch of them will fall to Democrats in November, but not nearly as many as one would hope.

As far as the "conservative/moderate/liberal" labels, those have become completely meaningless.

Became meaningless when the GOP decided they were totally against things they used to be for until Obama did them. (Mandates, killing Khadafy, etc.)

Estimates right now are that the Democrats will probably pick up about 15 seats in the House, not enough to flip the gavel back to Pelosi.

Estimates in 2009 for former democratic governership were wrong.

Estimates in 2010 for Kennedy's seat es muy wrongo.

Estimates for take over of House in 2010 = Wrong.

Estimates for 2012 in Wisconsin ? Wrong ? You bethca.

Um, no, they weren't. But thanks for playing.

The only thing that was kind of a surprise was Brown, and Brown is about as RINO as you can get.

In Wisconsin, the recall was a bad idea from teh start which is why the national party didn't get involved.

really how many people here are actually surprised that most people aren't willing to vote for a Mormon?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back