New Gallup Poll- 1 out of 5 won't vote for a Mormon

The rule is they take care of their neighbors, LDS or not. I have seen that is so,and if you are honest, you will admit that is so.

But keep this up . . . you make Republican voters every day, JoeB.

The rule is they take care of their neighbors, LDS or not. I have seen that is so,and if you are honest, you will admit that is so.

The only thing I admit is that the one time I made the mistake of trusting a dopey-eyed Mormon Cultist, I ended up with a big knife stuck in my back....

And when people discover how crazy they are, your boy is finished if he isn't already...

The only thing I admit is that the one time I made the mistake of trusting a dopey-eyed Mormon Cultist, I ended up with a big knife stuck in my back....

And when people discover how crazy they are, your boy is finished if he isn't already...

Thanks for the update, you knuckle-dragging bigot.

Obama needs to get a refund on Joey and send him elsewhere to trash another site.

whatever, Clem..

YOu guys fucked up and nominated this fool and his whacky cult, you have to live with shit like this.

Mormons baptize Holocaust victim Anne Frank posthumously, says report - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Huffington Post report follows revelation that parents of Holocaust survivor and Jewish rights advocate Simon Wiesenthal were posthumously baptized, along with Mitt Romney's atheist father-in-law Edward Davies.

Annelies Marie (Anne) Frank, a German-born Jew who perished in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, was allegedly baptized posthumously by Mormons on Saturday, the Huffington Post reported Tuesday.

According to the report, the baptism was conducted using a proxy, by a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Dominican Republic .

Whistleblower Helen Radkey, a former member of the church, told the Huffington Post that she discovered Frank's name on a database open only to Mormons, where the Jewish girl who died at age 15 was listed as "Completed" beside categories labeled "Baptism" and "Confirmation" with the date February 18, 2012. A screen shot of the alleged database sent by Radkey is linked to the Huffington Post report.

The Huffington Post described Radkey as "a Salt Lake City researcher who investigates such incidents, which violate a 2010 pact between the Mormon Church and Jewish leaders."

Obama needs to get a refund on Joey and send him elsewhere to trash another site.

Why, I make you nuts enough.

But you were probably nuts before I got here, Birfer-boy.

whatever, Clem..

YOu guys fucked up and nominated this fool and his whacky cult, you have to live with shit like this.

Mormons baptize Holocaust victim Anne Frank posthumously, says report - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Huffington Post report follows revelation that parents of Holocaust survivor and Jewish rights advocate Simon Wiesenthal were posthumously baptized, along with Mitt Romney's atheist father-in-law Edward Davies.

Annelies Marie (Anne) Frank, a German-born Jew who perished in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, was allegedly baptized posthumously by Mormons on Saturday, the Huffington Post reported Tuesday.

According to the report, the baptism was conducted using a proxy, by a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Dominican Republic .

Whistleblower Helen Radkey, a former member of the church, told the Huffington Post that she discovered Frank's name on a database open only to Mormons, where the Jewish girl who died at age 15 was listed as "Completed" beside categories labeled "Baptism" and "Confirmation" with the date February 18, 2012. A screen shot of the alleged database sent by Radkey is linked to the Huffington Post report.

The Huffington Post described Radkey as "a Salt Lake City researcher who investigates such incidents, which violate a 2010 pact between the Mormon Church and Jewish leaders."

The Convention hasn't happened YET dipshit.

whatever, Clem..

YOu mean there's a possibiity you guys might say,"Oh, my God, this guy is a complete whacko cultist, and he'lllose by huge margins" at the convention?

Please, you guys never had a choice in the matter to start with. The folks on Wall Street told you who your nominee was going to be before you brought your first inbred ass to a caucus site in Iowa.

But in November, the people get to decide, and when they hear how Mittens made himself rich off working folks, buh-bye Mittens.

whatever, Clem..

YOu mean there's a possibiity you guys might say,"Oh, my God, this guy is a complete whacko cultist, and he'lllose by huge margins" at the convention?

Please, you guys never had a choice in the matter to start with. The folks on Wall Street told you who your nominee was going to be before you brought your first inbred ass to a caucus site in Iowa.

But in November, the people get to decide, and when they hear how Mittens made himself rich off working folks, buh-bye Mittens.

Mormons are just another common pagan religion worshiping nothing but dead people and money. Right now their is one loser on the republican ticket and as soon as this loser picks a VP runner their will be two losers on the ticket.

The only thing I admit is that the one time I made the mistake of trusting a dopey-eyed Mormon Cultist, I ended up with a big knife stuck in my back.... And when people discover how crazy they are, your boy is finished if he isn't already...

That is on you then, and I suppose you were the one at fault.

Thank you for making GOP voters on a daily basis.

The only thing I admit is that the one time I made the mistake of trusting a dopey-eyed Mormon Cultist, I ended up with a big knife stuck in my back.... And when people discover how crazy they are, your boy is finished if he isn't already...

That is on you then, and I suppose you were the one at fault.

Thank you for making GOP voters on a daily basis.

Please, guy, when I tell folks how crazy Mormons are, they are running from your boy in droves.

This year, I finally even the score.

No, you haven't at all. You have made many folks more interested positively in Mormonism, have increased Romney's opportunity, and made yourself look silly.

No, you haven't at all. You have made many folks more interested positively in Mormonism, have increased Romney's opportunity, and made yourself look silly.

Oh, so you are signing up for that Magic Underwear after all, eh?

magicunderwear.jpg

Nope, checked it out long ago and it's not for me.

I am sorry the Mormon girl jilted you. My advice is just live with it.

Yes, the Mormons are very good at taking care of themselves.

It's everyone else they'll fuck over at the drop of a hat.

And they believe in stuff that is so batshit crazy they shouldn't be let out of the house without adult supervision.

Judaism comes to mind, on that description.

Gallup has made similar findings in the past, but this is interesting.

Bias Against a Mormon Presidential Candidate Same as in 1967

Negativity toward a Mormon candidate increases from 10% among Republicans to 18% among independents to 24% among Democrats

But there is a silver lining for this for Mittens... A lot of people don't know he's a Mormon, yet.

It can be assumed that most Americans knew Kennedy was a Catholic, given the high level of visibility JFK's religion received in the campaign -- although Gallup did not assess that directly in 1960. In the current poll, however, 57% of Americans can correctly identify that Mitt Romney is a Mormon. The rest either misidentify him as a Christian or Catholic, or as having no religion, or simply say they don't know.

Of course, the usual crowd will whine about bigotry and prejudice and the usually invectives like "better a Mormon than a Keynan Muslim Marxist!!!" But I think it's telling that Romney has gone out of his way not to talk about his religion.

My own opinion is "82% unaware of how batshit crazy Mormons actually are" would have been a better headline.

I like this bit from Gallup:

Interestingly the figure is also nearly identical to where anti-Catholic sentiment among voters was in the years immediately before John F. Kennedy was elected in1960:

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Mormon-Catholic.gif

10 out of 10 people will vote for GOP Morom or a Gay GOP candiate or a GOP transgender....if the economy is bad enough and the candidate looks good enough to solve the economic issues.

I am not sure Mitt has a lot of solutions....

But I am sure the "other choice" is like poison.

I could care less what Gallup says. It all depends on conditions.

96% of blacks voted for Obama....do you think that number is going to change much ?

Yes, the Mormons are very good at taking care of themselves.

It's everyone else they'll fuck over at the drop of a hat.

And they believe in stuff that is so batshit crazy they shouldn't be let out of the house without adult supervision.

Judaism comes to mind, on that description.

Not really seeing how....

10 out of 10 people will vote for GOP Morom or a Gay GOP candiate or a GOP transgender....if the economy is bad enough and the candidate looks good enough to solve the economic issues.

I am not sure Mitt has a lot of solutions....

But I am sure the "other choice" is like poison.

I could care less what Gallup says. It all depends on conditions.

96% of blacks voted for Obama....do you think that number is going to change much ?

Nope. NOt with the GOP running a guy who thinks black people suffer "The Curse of Cain" and didn't let them in their whacky cult until 1978...

Beyonce.jpg

Cursed by God, according to Mormons...

Forum List

Back