New EU Poster Puts Hammer and Sickle Above Christian Cross and Other Religious Symbol

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
SICK. New EU Poster Puts Hammer and Sickle Above Christian Cross and Other Religious Symbols​

by Jim Hoft
January 5, 2013

sickle-eu-e1357411030996.jpg

Communism above all – It’s the EU way. A new EU poster places the hammer and sickle emblem above the Christian Cross and symbols of other religions. MEP Dan Hannan is rightly angry over this atrocity at his blog: “For …

Continue reading →
SICK. New EU Poster Puts Hammer and Sickle Above Christian Cross and Other Religious Symbols | The Gateway Pundit

EU removes 'hammer and sickle' poster after protest — EUbusiness.com - EU Business News

"The poster is not a European Commission poster. It was part of a series of posters hanging in a corridor which were made by artists in the context of a competition by the Czech Council on Foreign Relations. This competition was not funded by the EU," Giedrius Sudikas, spokesman for the commission's office in Lithuania, told AFP."As soon as the controversial symbol was pointed out, the poster was immediately removed. The building managers of all the Commission's buildings have now been asked to check if this poster is being displayed anywhere else on Commission property and remove it."

The communist hammer and sickle . Why not a nazi swastika??

Anyway, it was removed after protests

Barroso, the president of the EU Commission, was a maoist:

[youtube]wAHv3UnXvmM[/youtube]

Last edited:
What's in a religious symbol? Religious symbols and images are opposed by god.

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them.

It is written: "You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.

I will destroy your carved images and your sacred stones from among you; you will no longer bow down to the work of your hands.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back