New EPA head Scott Pruitt rejects CO2 as primary cause of global warming

That. I'm afraid is complete bullshit. The current rate of warming is far beyond natural variability.

So the world getting warmer at a rate never before seen in synch with human CO2 emissions and not in synch with any known warming cycle might indicate that the cause is something other than "natural cycles"

That. I'm afraid is complete bullshit. The current rate of warming is far beyond natural variability.

Simply not true...the only reconstructions with the resolution required to support such a statement are ice cores and they show periods of warming far greater than anything we have seen.

The warmist contingent's case may be found at www.ipcc.ch.

Which is no case at all...
It is many, many orders of magnitude better - actually infinitely better - than the sum total of evidence supporting your position.

Sent from my VS985 4G using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

My position is that there is no observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting your posting and on that one, I win hands down every time as evidenced by your complete inability to deliver such evidence.

You've been given the link repeatedly. The document contains over 1,800 pages of evidence, predominantly empiric, supporting AGW. You've presented jack shit for evidence supporting your contentions. You STILL want us to believe that thousands of PhD scientists are all involved in a massive, perfect, decades-long conspiracy so they can get grant money and destroy the US economy. You are SO FOOKING STOOOOOPID.

Still haven't made the case s0ns except to a minority of folks.......and tens of thousands of PHd and Ma. scientists are still unimpressed with "climate science" science! Worse for the religion is.........a huge majority of Americans rejects the CO2 theory for causation.( of course, zero scientific proof of that :boobies: ). And now the EPA is getting its clocked cleaned, Paris is going away and skeptics will be front and center in university research moving forward. Oh......and renewable energy is still a joke.

Where exactly is "climate science" winning?:doubt::doubt::bye1:

Surely you jest

Atmospheric_carbon_dioxide_concentrations_and_global_annual_average_temperatures_over_the_years_1880_to_2009.png

I can show you CO2 plotted against temperature for the past 1 million years. What's the problem here MIke? Have you not figured out how to operate a search engine?

I can show you CO2 plotted against temperature for the past 1 million years. What's the problem here MIke? Have you not figured out how to operate a search engine?

Nobody cares what your opinion is on this s0n.........but the president doesn't embrace it. He brings the pen out today to say what he thinks of the whole CO2 bullshit..........a resounding bug bumpy cucumber for all the alarmists today. Your science isn't mattering for dick in the real world:boobies::boobies::coffee:. Check my new hysterical thread............just posted. I cant stop laughing.

Here, methane (CH4) and carbon dioxide (CO2) versus temperature for the last 800,000 years. Homo Sapiens appeared 200,000 years ago.

F4.large.jpg

You've been given the link repeatedly. The document contains over 1,800 pages of evidence, predominantly empiric, supporting AGW. You've presented jack shit for evidence supporting your contentions. You STILL want us to believe that thousands of PhD scientists are all involved in a massive, perfect, decades-long conspiracy so they can get grant money and destroy the US economy. You are SO FOOKING STOOOOOPID.

As you know, Professor Phil Jones was the center of the Global Warming Scam at East Anglia University. Their program was considered the epitome of Global Warming Information. The disclosure of thousands of e-mails proving their efforts to conceal information discredit and even prevent opposing views from being published has wrecked the scam, hopefully forever. Data used by the United Nations IPCC and NASA findings came from EAU.

14th February, 2010

Climategate U-turn as scientist at centre of row admits: There has been no global warming since 1995

Data for vital 'hockey stick graph' has gone missing (it has now been disclosed that all the “raw data” was DUMPED!

There has been no global warming since 1995

Warming periods have happened before - but NOT due to man-made changes

Phil Jones admitted his record keeping is 'not as good as it should be.

WHAT????

[…]

Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.

And he said that for the past 15 years there has been no ‘statistically significant’ warming.

Phil Jones has said that he considered suicide for his part in this worldwide scam.

Let us also recall: The e-mails leaked in the fall of 2009 allow us to trace the machinations of a small but influential band of British and US climate scientists who played the lead role in the IPCC reports. It appears that this group, which controlled access to basic temperature data, was able to produce a "warming" by manipulating the analysis of the data, but refused to share information on the basic data or details of their analysis with independent scientists who requested them -- in violation of Freedom of Information laws. In fact, they went so far as to keep any dissenting views from being published -- by monopolizing the peer-review process, aided by ideologically cooperative editors of prestigious journals, like Science and Nature.

We learn from the e-mails that the ClimateGate gang was able to "hide the decline" [of global temperature] by applying what they termed as "tricks," and that they intimidated editors and forced out those judged to be "uncooperative." No doubt, thorough investigations, now in progress or planned, will disclose the full range of their nefarious activities. But it is clear that this small cabal was able to convince much of the world that climate disasters were impending -- unless drastic steps were taken. Not only were most of the media, public, and politicians misled, but so were many scientists, national academies of science, and professional organizations -- and even the Norwegian committee that awarded the 2007 Peace Prize to the IPCC and Al Gore, the chief apostle of climate alarmism.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-row-admits-data-organised.html#ixzz0fa67A02t

Forum List

Back