New Englands' 3rd string QB injured, will they start the waterboy?

What some do not see is that the more they say, the more they appear so green with envy of Brady, and the Pats. I sit back and laugh and laugh.
Even if they lose the rest of their games, it doesn't dissipate the pure jealousy. The fact that they can't help but keep them on their minds all the time.

Supposed to be all in fun. VERY obvious it is not...here....for some.

:lol: :lol:

The Patriots are one of the BEST coached teams in the NFL. They won't lose the rest of their games because of the fact that they are well coached.

The Patriots are one of the BEST coached teams in the NFL. They won't lose the rest of their games because of the fact that they are well coached.

Christine: "The Patriots are one of the BEST coached teams in the NFL. They won't lose the rest of their games because of the fact that they are well....... CHEATERS."

Fixed to show accuracy.:slap:

:laugh:

Last edited:
that is WHY I am never impressed with the pats winning division title after division title every year they play in the weakest division in the NFL. those teams the bills,dolphins and jets all belong in high school. they sure as hell dont belong in the NFL. Now if they were in the tough NFC west,then yeah I WOULD be impressed with them winning all the time,the AFC is so weak though.come on.
The AFC east is one big joke. The Ryan Brothers, The jets and the Dolphins football comedy at its finest.
yeah if they were like playing in the same era that dan marino and the dolphins,jim kelly and bill,and ken O brian and the jets played,then YEAH,I would be VERY impressed with them winning title after title but the AFC east NOW ? come on,the rest of those teams dont even belong in college,high school at best.
If they will not cheat then it would be a good team to watch, but they have a long way to go to shake the stink of being cheaters away from them, including some key personnel changes.

Watch Garrappolo and Brissett play reminds me of true and honest football play, I hope it stays that way.

Indeed.as i have said many times before,the way the media kisses their asses on prime time football is no surprise,they kiss their asses by talking about how their record at home is so good conveinetely leaving out how they bug the visiting team locker rooms and fix it for the equipment for the visiting teams goes out all the time yet it never happens to the home teams,and call bad calls against the visiting team but NEVER call bad ones against them in the playoffs.the media is so much kissing thier asses it makes me sick.

Jimmy G and Brisset are respectable players now.wish they could hook up with another team because if they stay around with the cheats,belicheat will turn them into cheaters same as he did brady.

"Jimmy G and Brisset are respectable players now.wish they could hook up with another team because if they stay around with the cheats,belicheat will turn them into cheaters same as he did brady."

I like them both, I like their work ethic and professionalism. The stain of being cheaters will never lose its significance in how the Patriots play their game.

These two QBs showed themselves worthy of a clean, honest team. In time the Patriots may turn their reputation around. For now, I agree with you find another team as long as the stick of being cheaters is with that team.

Being under the influence of Belicheat its hard for me to see them not becoming corrupt in the future same as Shady Brady which is a shame because right now,they are both likeable guys so if they were on another clean, honest team,they would indeed remain that way.

Unfortanately the only way the cheats will ever be able to turn their image around as not cheaters is the day when Kraft is no longer owner and since the cheats are the same as politicians,untouchable because they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL that get special treatment,until he crokes someday that wont happen.

The Patriots teams that went to two superbowls prior to when kraft became owner,they were respectable teams. The superbowl team for instance that played the 86 bears,I liked that patriots team.They had likable and respectable players you could admire the play,professionalism,and work ethic of. Players like Steve Grogan and Craig James.that was a first class run patriots organization.:thup:

Back then the NFL was not anything like it is now.It was never a corrupt mafia organization back then as it is now.

Christine: "The Patriots are one of the BEST coached teams in the NFL. They won't lose the rest of their games because of the fact that they are well CHEATERS."

:udaman:

that is comedy gold from chrissy as always saying they are one of the best coached teams.:rofl::lmao::haha:

Yeah Belicheat is such a great coach that his first coaching job he had under an owner who had morals in the cleveland browns,the five years that he was the coach there they had one winning season,his fourth year and then his final season when he had a losing season,he was fired.:lmao:

Tom Brady comes along and save his ass from the toilet and turns the teams fortuntunes around and now all of a sudden he is a great coach? comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The media back then kissed his ass as well saying-How Bill Belicheck turned the team around.Try Tom Brady turned the team around.:rolleyes:

That was his second season.early on,I dont think he was the criminal belicheat is,that it only happened over years time.

as i proved,the fact they win most their games at home is hardly impressive. when you are able to cheat to win,that doesnt impress me.:D

I was at first impressed over them beating the cards but the cards just proved they are actually not that good of a team after all that everyboy thought the fact they got blown out yesterday by the pitiful buffalo bills.a team that does not belong in the NFL.:D

Here is the correct phrase for chrissy to post-"The cheatriots win because they are allowed to cheat.they dont have a good coach.I was close but off a bit,they win because they have the best scouting department and best GM in the NFL.":D

That there is WHY the cheats are able to win besides being allowed to cheat all the time by the NFL is it is not because they have a good coach-"just proved he is not that a good a coach,:D" but because they do have the best scouting department and GM combo in the NFL. THAT is WHY. :D You can have a coach who is an idiot like Belicheat be successful when you are allowed to cheat all the time at your home games AND you have the best scouting department and GM combo in the league.

Heck any of us who posted here could be the coach of the cheats and they would STILL be a great team year after year liike they are when they have the benefit of having the best scouting department and GM combo the league has who finds talented player after player all the time to plug in.they would make ANY of us on here who posted on this thread.look like the greatest coach ever.:D

that is why i always laugh my ass off when the media kisses belicheats ass calling him the greatest coach ever because they NEVER mention that little fact that while was the coach of the cleveland browns he failed BIG TIME as their coach.was a total loser.:lmao::haha:

see ESPN and the media,they got to kiss Belicheats ass and call him that and never bring up those facts because if they dont and they DO talk about how he was a loser at cleveland,he wont grant them interviews with the players.:lol::lmao::haha:

my local sports station,they brought that up one time how they could not believe how he is regarded as the best coach talking about his failure at cleveland.see THEY will talk about it because they could care less if they dont get interviews with the patriots players.:thup::D

Last edited:

Christine: "The Patriots are one of the BEST coached teams in the NFL. They won't lose the rest of their games because of the fact that they are well....... CHEATERS."

THAT and because to their credit,they easily have the best scouting department and GM combo in the NFL that finds and signs the most talented players from the draft.

there,that is really fixed for accuracy now.lol

anyone of us that has posted on this thread,WE could be the head coach of that team and seldom lose home games because of that and also benifitting from the scouting department and GM finding the best talent from the draft year after year.:D:rolleyes:

We'll see just how good the Patriots are, they will probably start the receiver Edelman, but I hear the waterboy throws a good ball so you never know.
The way they are playing, it doesn;t matter who they start at QB.
Their Rookie Third string QB handed the Texans a humiliating loss and the Patriots were the home underdog.

Belichek is (arguably) the best coach in the NFL.

Fuck you haters.

:rofl:

greatest CHEATING coach ever,no argument there.:up:

They all cheat.

Sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here.

:thup:

"The entire run of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots is tainted"

The entire run of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots is tainted

I coach children whose parents requested that Brady, Belichick and the NE Patriots not be mentioned as they are distractions and are bad role models.

Fuck you haters.

They all cheat.

"The entire run of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots is tainted"

The entire run of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots is tainted

I coach children whose parents requested that Brady, Belichick and the NE Patriots not be mentioned as they are distractions and are bad role models.

:bsflag:

Fuck you haters.

They all cheat.

:bsflag:
True dat scat boy

Fuck you haters.

They all cheat.

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back