New Dr Who is a black guy

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I remember the uroar a few years back when it was suggested that James Bond could be played by Idris Elba.

Luckily we have moved on from that narrow minded world and I am sure that all fans of the Doc will welcome the new guy.

Hopefully another step forard in creating a more tolerant world. Just what the Doctor ordered.

I remember the uroar a few years back when it was suggested that James Bond could be played by Idris Elba.

Luckily we have moved on from that narrow minded world and I am sure that all fans of the Doc will welcome the new guy.

Hopefully another step forard in creating a more tolerant world. Just what the Doctor ordered.
as long as hes better than that dingy broad thats currently giving dr who a bad name,,

shes just the worst,,

Great! When does the remake of BLADE come out, this time with a short, pasty white, portly Jew?

beard-clipart-rabbi-18.jpg

Look out you damn vampires!

Maybe a homosexual Bond who prefers young boys?

Or a female Bond who used to be a man?

Any of those are sure to lose money for the company

This actor played a gay 16 year old in the series "Sex Education", which just happened to be filmed in Wales.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....

as long as he is a male....since he has been one for a thousand years....

Soooo.
His full name B Dr. Who-Dat ?
Has some Latin flair to it.

Forum List

Back