Jill Biden Is A Fake Doctor -- Don't Call Her Dr!!!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Wall Street Journal doubled down after a column from essayist Joseph Epstein sparked controversy over the weekend for "misogynistic views," suggesting soon-to-be first lady Jill Biden stop using the title "doctor," though she is one. In his column, Epstein suggested Biden "consider stowing" away her title, "at least for now," inviting her to "forget the small thrill of being Dr. Jill, and settle for the larger thrill of living for the next four years in the best public housing in the world as First Lady Jill Biden -- Jill Biden responded via Twitter by saying: "Together, we will build a world where the accomplishments of our daughters will be celebrated, rather than diminished,"

Could this be the first "tan suit" style made up media controversy of the new Biden administration?? Or is this a serious issue that needs addressing? I mean, if she isn't a real doctor (since only medical doctors are real doctors) -- then shouldn't she be called out for calling herself a doctor?? I mean, this may damage the economy if we don't stop calling non-medical PhD's doctors -- what about medical doctors?? Don't they matter more??

However, according to the etymology of the word, doctor stems from the latin word for "teacher" -- and aside from that, if someone did get a doctorate degree, why are people so bothered if they refer to themselves as "Dr"??

And also, if the same folks whining about Jill Biden calling herself a doctor but didn't say shit when this guy was going around demanding he be called a doctor -- then yes, this definitely seems like a made-up controversy with a very contrived Obama tan suit feel to it.....

26xp-gorka-superJumbo.jpg

"The Wall Street Journal doubled down after a column from essayist Joseph Epstein sparked controversy over the weekend for "misogynistic views," suggesting soon-to-be first lady Jill Biden stop using the title "doctor," though she is one. In his column, Epstein suggested Biden "consider stowing" away her title, "at least for now," inviting her to "forget the small thrill of being Dr. Jill, and settle for the larger thrill of living for the next four years in the best public housing in the world as First Lady Jill Biden -- Jill Biden responded via Twitter by saying: "Together, we will build a world where the accomplishments of our daughters will be celebrated, rather than diminished,"

Could this be the first "tan suit" style made up media controversy of the new Biden administration?? Or is this a serious issue that needs addressing? I mean, if she isn't a real doctor (since only medical doctors are real doctors) -- then shouldn't she be called out for calling herself a doctor?? I mean, this may damage the economy if we don't stop calling non-medical PhD's doctors -- what about medical doctors?? Don't they matter more??

However, according to the etymology of the word, doctor stems from the latin word for "teacher" -- and aside from that, if someone did get a doctorate degree, why are people so bothered if they refer to themselves as "Dr"??

And also, if the same folks whining about Jill Biden calling herself a doctor but didn't say shit when this guy was going around demanding he be called a doctor -- then yes, this definitely seems like a made-up controversy with a very contrived Obama tan suit feel to it.....

View attachment 428948
The Left did the same thing to the vacuous floozy who accused Kav of rape. They called her "Dr. Ford" even though she was not.

I reckon it makes them seem important. Too bad they failed miserably.

View attachment 428948

According to he Wikipedia Page it states she holds a Doctorate in Education, so she get to keep Doctorate label and anyone with any issue with that can kiss off...

View attachment 428948
The Left did the same thing to the vacuous floozy who accused Kav of rape. They called her "Dr. Ford" even though she was not.

So i bet you were pissed off when Sebastian Gorka (who doesn't have a PhD) keeps calling himself a doctor huh??

Don't even get me started on Dr. Ruth...

View attachment 428948

So i bet you were pissed off when Sebastian Gorka (who doesn't have a PhD) keeps calling himself a doctor huh??

What about Doctor Who!!!

The outrage damn it!

View attachment 428948

Anyone can call themselves a doctor, but it is another thing to have the press do it for them, isn't it.

Somebody said she has a degree in middle school nosepicking, which is really impressive. She's better known as the matriarch of the Xi'den Crime Family, and not to be fucked with.

I'll never forget Whoops! telling us "Jill would make a helluva Surgeon General".... LOL! Such a dumb, ugly ape.

View attachment 428948

Anyone can call themselves a doctor, but it is another thing to have the press do it for them, isn't it.
Other words, you are just mad that she is called doctor...got it......

Psst.....Milton Friedman was also a doctor.....does that bother you too??

Somebody said she has a degree in middle school nosepicking, which is really impressive. She's better known as the matriarch of the Xi'den Crime Family, and not to be fucked with.

I'll never forget Whoops! telling us "Jill would make a helluva Surgeon General".... LOL! Such a dumb, ugly ape.
We can definitely be assured that nobody would ever mistake you for a doctor.....

Unless they giving out PhD's for deep throating orange balls with no gag reflex.....

View attachment 428948

That is not true. You do not need a medical degree to call yourself a Dr. Jill Biden is not pretending to be a medical doctor unlike Trump. If this is the best Republicans can offer, they are in big trouble.

I know a few people with PhD s and none of them insist on being called Dr in any setting outside of their place of work and some not even then.

I know a few people with PhD s and none of them insist on being called Dr in any setting outside of their place of work and some not even then.

Those are the nice people. The pretentious, insecure ones go on forever about how everyone SHOULD call them doctor because, see, they EARNED it. But ---------- they aren't a real doctor; they're faking it.

Jill Biden's thesis was on retention of students in community colleges.....................doesn't sound like a doctor to me. And it's sure is leftist and sad.

Those are the nice people. The pretentious, insecure ones go on forever about how everyone SHOULD call them doctor because, see, they EARNED it. But ---------- they aren't a real doctor; they're faking it.

Jill Biden's thesis was on retention of students in community colleges.....................doesn't sound like a doctor to me. And it's sure is leftist and sad.
Whether you like it or not it is what they do in the education field when one has a PHD..

View attachment 428948

Other words, you are just mad that she is called doctor...got it......

Psst.....Milton Friedman was also a doctor.....does that bother you too??
Mad? Just making observations "journalists" refuse to and propagandize for papa Joe instead.

The NPR news is full of the Twitterverse calling this misogynistic -- that saying Jill Biden isn't a real doctor, just a pretender is against women.

But darn, I've known a lot of these types and most of them are men!! Men PhDs, especially psychologists, are really into pretending to be a doctor even if they aren't. Which causes a lot of confusion in the field, because of course then people want them to prescribe prescription drugs, but they can't. So they say talk therapy is better, see, that's why they aren't prescribing..........do a little sideslip, as the song said.

All these types are frauds.

View attachment 428948
Hmmm, they may have a point though. After all, since he is/was a fake President, we don't call Trump "Mr. President." What's good for the goose...

Whether you like it or not it is what they do in the education field when one has a PHD..
right but to insist that everyone call you doctor outside that environment is pretty stupid

right but to insist that everyone call you doctor outside that environment is pretty stupid
I suppose. I wish I was kewl enough to have a hyphen in my name..

Forum List

Back