Jill Biden Is A Fake Doctor -- Don't Call Her Dr!!!

I'll never call her DR, nor 1st Lady, but, with a doctoral degree, she has every right to use the title.

Typical left wing bull shit for her to divert the argument to sexism.

Laura Ingram hold a Doctorate in Law, and like Jill Biden they both should be addressed accordingly!

Every lawyer has a Juris doctorate degee.

Dr. Jill Biden is misleading..deliberately. 95% of people hear the word DOCTOR, they immediately think of a medical doctor. How many here have said "she is a great doctor" without even know what doctorate she has? Because its MISLEADING.

doc·tor
/ˈdäktər/
See definitions in:
All

Medical · Informal

University

Sports

Mechanics · Informal
noun

1. 1.
    a qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician.
    "Doctor Thornhill"

Indeed, the dopes who were calling for her to be appointed Surgeon General made that stupid mistake.

Her degree is the same one Bill Cosby has. LOL

Bill Cosby's degree was honorary, not earned.

The only doctors are medical doctors and dentists. The rest are PHDs of academics, chiropractors, divinity clergy, and quacks shoveling out steaming piles of douchebaggery. Exhibit one: Jill Biden
images
1608332202587.jpeg

That shithead Biden will be as legitimate a President as his filthy ass wife is a legitimate doctor.
that seals it, kleagle. both obviously legitimate. thanks for the assist.
I googled the definition of a "doctor"

a qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician

Since this is the definition people think of when someone latches on to that title, she is just a pompous ass

I know a few people with PhD s and none of them insist on being called Dr in any setting outside of their place of work and some not even then.

Those are the nice people. The pretentious, insecure ones go on forever about how everyone SHOULD call them doctor because, see, they EARNED it. But ---------- they aren't a real doctor; they're faking it.

Jill Biden's thesis was on retention of students in community colleges.....................doesn't sound like a doctor to me. And it's sure is leftist and sad.
No, you are sadly incorrect. I don't know anybody who INSISTS on being called "Dr" in the education field. However, they are entitled to be called "Dr". They are proud of their accomplishment and should be
since the road to a doctorate is an arduous one. You do know what "Ph.D." means, yes?

Last edited:
That shithead Biden will be as legitimate a President as his filthy ass wife is a legitimate doctor.

Since this is the definition people think of when someone latches on to that title, she is just a pompous ass
She is hardly a pompous ass and you have a distinct lack of knowledge or lack of education.
Dictionary definition:
Doctor (title), the holder of an accredited academic degree

The stupid vile bitch got her "Doctor's" degree by writing about why students drop out of Jr College. LOL!

That is just as fake academic credentials as Stupid Joe being given the title of President based on fake mail in ballots.

She is hardly a pompous ass and you have a distinct lack of knowledge or lack of education.
Dictionary definition:
She told us WHY she got this tard education. It was an easy path to get to be called "doctor."

She is not a MEDICAL DOCTOR.

Jesus had something to say about the pompous asses that "love their titles"

Dictionary definition:
She told us WHY she got this tard education. It was an easy path to get to be called "doctor."

She is not a MEDICAL DOCTOR.

Jesus had something to say about the pompous asses that "love their titles"
sure. bring Jesus into this, loser. why not.

Dr. Biden has never claimed to be a medical doctor, tard.

"The Wall Street Journal doubled down after a column from essayist Joseph Epstein sparked controversy over the weekend for "misogynistic views," suggesting soon-to-be first lady Jill Biden stop using the title "doctor," though she is one. In his column, Epstein suggested Biden "consider stowing" away her title, "at least for now," inviting her to "forget the small thrill of being Dr. Jill, and settle for the larger thrill of living for the next four years in the best public housing in the world as First Lady Jill Biden -- Jill Biden responded via Twitter by saying: "Together, we will build a world where the accomplishments of our daughters will be celebrated, rather than diminished,"

Could this be the first "tan suit" style made up media controversy of the new Biden administration?? Or is this a serious issue that needs addressing? I mean, if she isn't a real doctor (since only medical doctors are real doctors) -- then shouldn't she be called out for calling herself a doctor?? I mean, this may damage the economy if we don't stop calling non-medical PhD's doctors -- what about medical doctors?? Don't they matter more??

However, according to the etymology of the word, doctor stems from the latin word for "teacher" -- and aside from that, if someone did get a doctorate degree, why are people so bothered if they refer to themselves as "Dr"??

And also, if the same folks whining about Jill Biden calling herself a doctor but didn't say shit when this guy was going around demanding he be called a doctor -- then yes, this definitely seems like a made-up controversy with a very contrived Obama tan suit feel to it.....

View attachment 428948
Like the man said, if someone needs heart surgery should they call jill biden?

hell no

Rachel Maddow is a doctor AND a Rhode Scholar. Bet that bugs the hell out of you. ;-)

Last edited:

"The Wall Street Journal doubled down after a column from essayist Joseph Epstein sparked controversy over the weekend for "misogynistic views," suggesting soon-to-be first lady Jill Biden stop using the title "doctor," though she is one. In his column, Epstein suggested Biden "consider stowing" away her title, "at least for now," inviting her to "forget the small thrill of being Dr. Jill, and settle for the larger thrill of living for the next four years in the best public housing in the world as First Lady Jill Biden -- Jill Biden responded via Twitter by saying: "Together, we will build a world where the accomplishments of our daughters will be celebrated, rather than diminished,"

Could this be the first "tan suit" style made up media controversy of the new Biden administration?? Or is this a serious issue that needs addressing? I mean, if she isn't a real doctor (since only medical doctors are real doctors) -- then shouldn't she be called out for calling herself a doctor?? I mean, this may damage the economy if we don't stop calling non-medical PhD's doctors -- what about medical doctors?? Don't they matter more??

However, according to the etymology of the word, doctor stems from the latin word for "teacher" -- and aside from that, if someone did get a doctorate degree, why are people so bothered if they refer to themselves as "Dr"??

And also, if the same folks whining about Jill Biden calling herself a doctor but didn't say shit when this guy was going around demanding he be called a doctor -- then yes, this definitely seems like a made-up controversy with a very contrived Obama tan suit feel to it.....

View attachment 428948
Like the man said, if someone needs heart surgery should they call jill biden?

hell no
Should they call Dr. Scott Atlas??

Not unless they need an X-ray. Even that could be questionable since he hasn't practiced radiology in ten years.

Forum List

Back