Jill Biden Is A Fake Doctor -- Don't Call Her Dr!!!

Dr. Jill Biden is misleading..deliberately. 95% of people hear the word DOCTOR, they immediately think of a medical doctor. How many here have said "she is a great doctor" without even know what doctorate she has? Because its MISLEADING.

doc·tor
/ˈdäktər/
See definitions in:
All

Medical · Informal

University

Sports

Mechanics · Informal
noun

1. 1.
    a qualified practitioner of medicine; a physician.
    "Doctor Thornhill"
Don't blame your idiocy on others.

The only doctors are medical doctors and dentists. The rest are PHDs of academics, chiropractors, divinity clergy, and quacks shoveling out steaming piles of douchebaggery. Exhibit one: Jill Biden

The current First Lady Trump claimed a degree she never earned, and a linguistic ability she has never displayed, and yet Republicans celebrate her as both highly educated and multi-lingual. FLOTUS Trump also plagiarized her speech & Donald Trump didn't write his book "The Art of the Deal"

I know a few people with PhD s and none of them insist on being called Dr in any setting outside of their place of work and some not even then.

Those are the nice people. The pretentious, insecure ones go on forever about how everyone SHOULD call them doctor because, see, they EARNED it. But ---------- they aren't a real doctor; they're faking it.

Jill Biden's thesis was on retention of students in community colleges.....................doesn't sound like a doctor to me. And it's sure is leftist and sad.
Whether you like it or not it is what they do in the education field when one has a PHD..
No, because in the field of Education you get an Ed. D.

I know a few people with PhD s and none of them insist on being called Dr in any setting outside of their place of work and some not even then.

Those are the nice people. The pretentious, insecure ones go on forever about how everyone SHOULD call them doctor because, see, they EARNED it. But ---------- they aren't a real doctor; they're faking it.

Jill Biden's thesis was on retention of students in community colleges.....................doesn't sound like a doctor to me. And it's sure is leftist and sad.
Whether you like it or not it is what they do in the education field when one has a PHD..
Good for them

One of the many behavioral similarities between nutters on both ends is the way they'll attack with all claws out for any excuse.

This is a pretty dumb thing to attack about, but nutters are nutters. Attack, attack, attack. The left wingers did it to Melania, too.

That's gotta be a shitty way to go through life.

One of the many behavioral similarities between nutters on both ends is the way they'll attack with all claws out for any excuse.

This is a pretty dumb thing to attack about, but nutters are nutters. Attack, attack, attack. The left wingers did it to Melania, too.

What a shitty way to go through life.
Dr. Jill is the one who had to go on Colbert last night to whine about it, not us.

Dr. Jill is the one who had to go on Colbert last night to whine about it, not us.
I know. It's all someone else's fault. Another behavioral similarity.

Actually, and as usual...its a simple fact.....that thing you all have so much trouble with.

Actually, and as usual...its a simple fact.....that thing you all have so much trouble with.
What do you folks get out of this? Does it help your feelz?

Dr. Jill Biden is misleading..deliberately. 95% of people hear the word DOCTOR, they immediately think of a medical doctor. How many here have said "she is a great doctor" without even know what doctorate she has? Because its MISLEADING.

doc·tor
/ˈdäktər/
See definitions in:
All

Medical · Informal

University

Sports

Mechanics · Informal
noun

1. 1.
    "Doctor Thornhill"

Gracie, why are you being a dumbass on this thread?

What do you folks get out of this? Does it help your feelz?
I couldn't care less about what she is called. Elitists are all into their titles, we real Americans are interested in having jobs and supporting our families.

better than ED.

doc·tor
/ˈdäktər/
See definitions in:
All

Medical · Informal

University

Sports

Mechanics · Informal
noun

1. 1.
    "Doctor Thornhill"

Gracie, why are you being a dumbass on this thread?
That's her natural state.

Forum List

Back