New Covid Strain

No....it's just natural mutation and evolution of this class of virus. There's some nasty ones coming. I've gotten a booster before Thanksgiving and plan on another next fall. (Basically an annual booster much like the flu)

So far...this strain is not taking the world by storm and since we don't have a vaccine for it yet not much to really do. Thankfully it's incubation period is short. So we can avoid sick people and be OK.
A lab-produced virus can mutate "naturally" in a human host. That changes nothing about its source as being from a lab. The new variant JN.1 is caused by just one mutation on the spike, L-to-S (L455S).

The SARS-like coronavirus Rp3 at position 455 is already "naturally" 455S. Thus, human JN.1 is mimicking the bat's "natural" state of infection. JN.1 evolved from Omicron. Omicron's origin is said to be mice, as we've already posted USMB.

No evidence of increased severity at this time. However, definite evidence of improved evasion of the immune system and infectiousness.

The old shots that you got back in 2021 but didn't update since? Those don't work anymore. It's as though you never got vaccinated.

Fortunately, if you have been infected by Omicron or one its descendants, you probably have some residual immunity - to COVID. You may have decreased immunity to other pathogens, including common viruses and bacteria.

Fun times.

You weren't vaccinated the first time either.

There's more to the Rhinolophus pearsonii (Rp3) virus because a bloodsucking land leech also infests this bat, making it an intermediate host to a SARS-like virus. So the JN.1 spike variant at position 455 also would be subject to change (or not to change) in a SARS-like spike in this leech:

Sinospelaeobdella
'....R. pearsonii....'

A bat hepatitis B virus also infects R. pearsonii, and the first human to sequence SARS2, Yong-Zhen Zhang, collected it:

R. pearsonii Bat Hepatitis B Virus

So the land leech also is subject to HBV infection, which would be a major link to human HBV.

Ladapo: "The FDA's response does not provide data or evidence that the DNA integration assessments they recommended themselves have been performed. Instead, they pointed to genotoxicity studies - which are inadequate assessments for DNA integration risk. In addition, they obfuscated the difference between SV40 promoter/enhancer and SV40 proteins, two elements that are distinct."

To review these promoter-enhancer amino acid sequences might yield some clues. Are there any glycine zippers, RGD motifs or furin-like sequences linked to SV40?

What could go wrong? Continuously produced hybrid promoters:

Zitka virus is another endocrine system virus of the same class of virus (corona) and it causes horrible birth defects in children. (AKA Dengue fever and Shrunken head syndrome)

So to claim that Covid-19, another endocrine system virus, has no effects on reproductive systems is a bit of hopeful wishing instead of logical conclusion.
This particular strain of Covid-19 seems to be focused on the endocrine system that affects heart function and strength. The endocrine system affects every system in a person's body; from nervous systems to skin, and the immune system.

That's why this virus is not as much of a "nothing" as the common cold. Because it is not. Yes, the respiratory system is affected because the respiratory system is affected by the endocrine system...but that's only a side effect of the entire endocrine system being under attack by this virus.

My child was born 8 months after both of us got the coronavirus. No problems.

Zitka virus is another endocrine system virus of the same class of virus (corona) and it causes horrible birth defects in children. (AKA Dengue fever and Shrunken head syndrome)

So to claim that Covid-19, another endocrine system virus, has no effects on reproductive systems is a bit of hopeful wishing instead of logical conclusion.
This particular strain of Covid-19 seems to be focused on the endocrine system that affects heart function and strength. The endocrine system affects every system in a person's body; from nervous systems to skin, and the immune system.

That's why this virus is not as much of a "nothing" as the common cold. Because it is not. Yes, the respiratory system is affected because the respiratory system is affected by the endocrine system...but that's only a side effect of the entire endocrine system being under attack by this virus.

I knew this almost from the beginning. Which is why, when I got it twice, I made sure to take everything I could to purge myself from the spike protein that causes all these effects. Not take the vaccine and booster, which rewires your immune system so you cannot fight it as effectively.

No, really. Look up igG4 immune switch.

I have two autoimmune conditions. I know you do not want to mess with your immune system. The first time I had Covid--Jan of 21--I could feel, I knew first hand that this virus is wonky and different. The second time I had it, it was a non-entity. People who are vaccinated and boosted seem to be getting it over and over, plus messing with their immune system in a very scary way.

I knew this almost from the beginning. Which is why, when I got it twice, I made sure to take everything I could to purge myself from the spike protein that causes all these effects. Not take the vaccine and booster, which rewires your immune system so you cannot fight it as effectively.

No, really. Look up igG4 immune switch.

I have two autoimmune conditions. I know you do not want to mess with your immune system. The first time I had Covid--Jan of 21--I could feel, I knew first hand that this virus is wonky and different. The second time I had it, it was a non-entity. People who are vaccinated and boosted seem to be getting it over and over, plus messing with their immune system in a very scary way.

All of my friends who have had the injection have had covid over and over and over.

This is the ONLY virus. :mad:

1705613403128.png

I got a booster 6 months ago, but decided to get another booster just yesterday. I read about the new strain and I better be safe rather than sorry.
I got one in the Fall before the winter holidays (and a flu shot)

That's enough for me....I've not gotten sick since. (Knock of wood)
Lots of bugs our there and I have a full schedule to keep.

Forum List

Back