New Covid Strain

So China is at it again... mixing and matching viruses and getting it ready for the US fear factor media....
No....it's just natural mutation and evolution of this class of virus. There's some nasty ones coming. I've gotten a booster before Thanksgiving and plan on another next fall. (Basically an annual booster much like the flu)

So far...this strain is not taking the world by storm and since we don't have a vaccine for it yet not much to really do. Thankfully it's incubation period is short. So we can avoid sick people and be OK.

No....it's just natural mutation and evolution of this class of virus. There's some nasty ones coming. I've gotten a booster before Thanksgiving and plan on another next fall. (Basically an annual booster much like the flu)

So far...this strain is not taking the world by storm and since we don't have a vaccine for it yet not much to really do. Thankfully it's incubation period is short. So we can avoid sick people and be OK.
I don't buy it... natural mutations don't completely change in every way unless its being done in a lab...

Well, there are a hundred other things more likely to destroy humanity in the next decade.
Yes, there is that possibility.

But with the number of live births down...the effects of younger people getting the virus is obvious. It's an endocrine system virus...that includes the reproductive system.

At this point we aren't growing or shrinking in population....well shrinking slightly. We need kids...

VaxGrinch.jpg

I don't buy it... natural mutations don't completely change in every way unless its being done in a lab...
Actually they do....the influenza viruses out there continually mutate and evolve....but the worst of the worst influenza viruses have never materialized.

This virus has over 20,000 mutations possible. And when it hits areas and populations with compromised immune systems (HIV positive) Then it is getting the chance to mutate into anything. Usually this is places like Africa, India, indonesia, and certain South American areas. Population density, immune compromised people, and lack of sanitation....that the trifecta.

Yes, there is that possibility.

But with the number of live births down...the effects of younger people getting the virus is obvious. It's an endocrine system virus...that includes the reproductive system.

At this point we aren't growing or shrinking in population....well shrinking slightly. We need kids...

We needs kids, and it's not viruses stopping people having kids, it's MONEY.

This virus has over 20,000 mutations possible. And when it hits areas and populations with compromised immune systems (HIV positive) Then it is getting the chance to mutate into anything. Usually this is places like Africa, India, indonesia, and certain South American areas. Population density, immune compromised people, and lack of sanitation....that the trifecta.
Which is why the CDC collaborates w/WHO to monitor those countries 1/2 year ahead of 'flu' season in the US , in order to provide time to manufacture what often ends up ineffective vaccine

IE> mutations occur faster than mass production can keep up with

~S~

We needs kids, and it's not viruses stopping people having kids, it's MONEY.
Zitka virus is another endocrine system virus of the same class of virus (corona) and it causes horrible birth defects in children. (AKA Dengue fever and Shrunken head syndrome)

So to claim that Covid-19, another endocrine system virus, has no effects on reproductive systems is a bit of hopeful wishing instead of logical conclusion.
This particular strain of Covid-19 seems to be focused on the endocrine system that affects heart function and strength. The endocrine system affects every system in a person's body; from nervous systems to skin, and the immune system.

That's why this virus is not as much of a "nothing" as the common cold. Because it is not. Yes, the respiratory system is affected because the respiratory system is affected by the endocrine system...but that's only a side effect of the entire endocrine system being under attack by this virus.

Could lib scientists be getting close to finding the virus that will save Mother Earth by killing off most of mankind?

Could lib scientists be getting close to finding the virus that will save Mother Earth by killing off most of mankind?
This one might do just that....

And it's not so much lib scientists....most of the ones I know tend to be conservatives politically (I'm A-Political). That's not to say that I don't know a few lib scientists.

Researchers are definitely a different species of human. Different set of moral standards than most people have for sure. It isn't a dysfunctional set of standards...just different.

This one might do just that....

And it's not so much lib scientists....most of the ones I know tend to be conservatives politically (I'm A-Political). That's not to say that I don't know a few lib scientists.

Researchers are definitely a different species of human. Different set of moral standards than most people have for sure. It isn't a dysfunctional set of standards...just different.
I assume they are driven to prove they are smarter than everyone else - even other scientists

If that means unleashing the Satan Bug that destroys humanity so be it

I assume they are driven to prove they are smarter than everyone else - even other scientists

If that means unleashing the Satan Bug that destroys humanity so be it
With my understanding....
The Chinese scientists who basically stole the research and virus samples began their own research funded by the Chinese government. (One of those "open secrets" games the governments like to play) But because they were extremely sloppy in their handling and protocols for this virus the virus was released into the panguan population by simply cleaning the mice/rat cages and tossing the droppings into the trash instead of the incinerator.
Panguans look like a cross between a racoon and a domestic cat.(somewhat cute) And are extremely stealthy quiet like a cat can be. They eat trash and refuse like a racoon or possum does.

Which is the most likely scenario of how the virus escaped containment and caused a global pandemic.

Most of my friends took the snake juice but after a couple injections and side effects and seeing so many deaths caused by it, they wised up. There are still many who are still pimping for these deadly injections. Some here at USMB are on their 8 or 9th jab. Its amazing.

Yep, my SIL is having heart issues and her boyfriend got a severe blood clot in his leg. A friend's wife developed long Covid a couple months AFTER being vaxxed and boosted. Then serious eye problems. She really hasn't been the same after 3 years.
On the very day the Wuhan eye doctor posted about a mysterious disease, the seafood market was closed.

'On December 30, one month after the outbreak's "official" beginning, an ophthalmologist at Wuhan Central Hospital posted about a mysterious new acute respiratory syndrome spreading virally.(9,10) That day, Wuhan health officials evicted thousands of vendors from their stalls at the Huanan Wholesale Seafood ("wet") Market, sealed the entrance, and began sampling the grounds and animals.

(9.) Lily Kuo, "Coronavirus: Wuhan Doctor Speaks Out Against Authorities," The Guardian, 11 Mar 2020

(10) Elisabeth Bik, "Dr. Ai Fen, the Wuhan Whistle," Science Integrity Digest, 11 Mar 2020
....'
(RFK Jr. The Wuhan Cover-Up, p. 333)

Forum List

Back