New Christendom

Status
Not open for further replies.
the eucharist and communion and the wine and the bread is one of the hugest Mysteries really, that guy needs to shut up though, wine , the nations will sing Gods praises in the final Revelation 22 Heaven , your junk isn't anywhere.

One of the hugest mysteries? lol... not anymore....

"And there shall be no more curse" rev. 22:3

What curse will end if not the sword, a curse in a cup of wine, that Jesus sent through the nations?

You sure as shit don't know..

Until that day....

Bottoms up!

:wine:

btw. I am quoting from the New English Bible. It is an intelligent and inspired translation. If you can afford it, you should get one.....

The New English Bible with the... book by Anonymous
So sometimes you quote and sometimes you change the meaning of a story. That's extreme cherry-picking. No soup for you! :biggrin:

the eucharist and communion and the wine and the bread is one of the hugest Mysteries really, that guy needs to shut up though, wine , the nations will sing Gods praises in the final Revelation 22 Heaven , your junk isn't anywhere.

What curse will end if not the sword, a curse in a cup of wine, that Jesus sent through the nations?

Until that day....

Bottoms up!

btw. I am quoting from the New English Bible. It is an intelligent and inspired translation. If you can afford it, you should get one.....

So sometimes you quote and sometimes you change the meaning of a story. That's extreme cherry-picking. No soup for you! :biggrin:

lol....I have to quote scripture to reveal the meaning of a story in scripture. Is that bad? When you read something like Jesus ascending into the sky there are only two possibilities. Either its complete bullshit or there is a deeper hidden meaning. I found what was hidden and revealed it openly so kill me....

You should be happy. How many times have you wondered about what the hell is wrong with our dear religious friends?

How many times have you wondered what was wrong with you?

Now you know.

Until that day....

Bottoms up!

lol....I have to quote scripture to reveal the meaning of a story in scripture. Is that bad? When you read something like Jesus ascending into the sky there are only two possibilities. Either its complete bullshit or there is a deeper hidden meaning. I found what was hidden and revealed it openly so kill me....

You should be happy. How many times have you wondered about what the hell is wrong with our dear religious friends?

Now you know.
I've wondered many times how Noah got roos from... well, you know the story. So what's the real deal behind that? They didn't mean worldwide flood but worldwide in the sense that it wasn't? Did I get that right?

Until that day....

Bottoms up!

Now you know.
I've wondered many times how Noah got roos from... well, you know the story. So what's the real deal behind that? They didn't mean worldwide flood but worldwide in the sense that it wasn't? Did I get that right?

Did you get that right? Um, no. It was a worldwide flood consequent to a meteor impact over the ocean that didn't require much hyperbole in the fairy tale.. There is no mention of kangaroos in the story written to educate children by people in the middle east because there were no kangaroos in the middle east. They didn't even know australia existed even though there are similar stories of a mind boggling deluge in australia, and every other continent, even though the peopler in australia, and every other continent, never heard of noah. It must have happened, a worldwide deluge of torrential rain and consequent floods all over the world, that lasted for weeks. . Mystery solved.

but thanks for so generously providing more evidence that Jesus put the kaibosh on the nations whatever the hell you believe or don't believe.

Last edited:

Until that day....

Bottoms up!

Now you know.

Did you get that right? Um, no. It was a worldwide flood consequent to a meteor impact over the ocean that didn't require much hyperbole in the fairy tale.. There is no mention of kangaroos in the story written to educate children by people in the middle east because there were no kangaroos in the middle east. They didn't even know australia existed even though there are similar stories of a mind boggling deluge in australia, and every other continent, even though the peopler in australia, and every other continent, never heard of noah. It must have happened, a worldwide deluge of torrential rain and consequent floods all over the world, that lasted for weeks. . Mystery solved.

but thanks for so generously providing more evidence that Jesus put the kaibosh on the nations whatever the hell you believe or don't believe.
So in what year was this meteor? Got a link? :popcorn:

Until that day....

Bottoms up!

Now you know.

lol....You and I have been through this before. Remember? No? lol....Check your notes....Are you still bewildered by kangaroos?

Have you lost the ability to retain information?

You do have my condolences.

Now you know.

lol....You and I have been through this before. Remember? No? lol....Check your notes....

Have you lost the ability to retain information?
It must have been either bullshit or you provided no such link. Or both. Remind me. I read A LOT OF CRAP here. :biggrin:

Christianity can teeter on post-apostolic doctrine, even such foreign doctrine introduced many centuries later, like ecumenism and rapture theology. Christians have become soft from it, finding nothing but comfort in their faith and very little courage.

They once had a will to conquer, and so they conquered. Not so anymore, so people suffer where anti-Christ drives the faith out, such as the Near East and North Korea.

Christianity can make an impact, I think, when people read the Scriptures for what they say.

As much as I love it, I don't think the Bible can serve the purpose of guiding our revival of Christendom. It's too much given to individual interpretation, there's too much intra-denominational conflict over how it should be interpreted, and much of it just doesn't make any sense (i.e., the Old Testament story about the kids who called an old, holy man, "Bald", and were hence eaten by a bear). Lastly, there's disagreement among Christians worldwide about what role the Bible serves in their Christian lives. I agree with the main thrust of your argument, however.

Christianity can teeter on post-apostolic doctrine, even such foreign doctrine introduced many centuries later, like ecumenism and rapture theology. Christians have become soft from it, finding nothing but comfort in their faith and very little courage.

They once had a will to conquer, and so they conquered. Not so anymore, so people suffer where anti-Christ drives the faith out, such as the Near East and North Korea.

Christianity can make an impact, I think, when people read the Scriptures for what they say.

As much as I love it, I don't think the Bible can serve the purpose of guiding our revival of Christendom. It's too much given to individual interpretation, there's too much intra-denominational conflict over how it should be interpreted, and much of it just doesn't make any sense (i.e., the Old Testament story about the kids who called an old, holy man, "Bald", and were hence eaten by a bear). Lastly, there's disagreement among Christians worldwide about what role the Bible serves in their Christian lives. I agree with the main thrust of your argument, however.
If the Bible is useless in reviving Christendom, then what kind of "Christendom" are you referring to? Imagine all the splinter groups that would arise without any foundation such as a sacred text or a Messiah who ushered in a new creation.

A church on every corner? No, a church in every house.

Creation divested of its Creator can certainly account for some bizarre stories like the unusually cruel punishment for ridiculing an old man, but God's new relationship, not with Jews now but with Christians, is a story not of a people who conquered a couple of cities and then suffered for the next thousand years but of a people who conquered the world, especially during the Middle Ages.

Unity, not division, is what conquerors ride into battle with.

Creation divested of its Creator can certainly account for some bizarre stories like the unusually cruel punishment for ridiculing an old man,
Not that it matters much but 42 youths were mauled...42. The magic number. One would think that 40 of them would have run away before the third was mauled if it really was an angry bear.

Anyway, they were just children in a schoolyard, mocking the prophet walking by. Baldy this and baldy that. The she bear who mauled them was just their school teacher trying to teach them respect for their elders...Real bears don't give a shit if children are making fun of an old fart.

Them being killed is metaphorical hyperbole like having their assess handed to them.

Maybe God isn't such a meanie after all.

Last edited:
Creation divested of its Creator can certainly account for some bizarre stories like the unusually cruel punishment for ridiculing an old man,
Not that it matters much but 42 youths were mauled...42. The magic number. One would think that 40 of them would have run away before the third was mauled if it really was an angry bear.

Anyway, they were just children in a schoolyard, mocking the bald prophet walking by. Baldy this and baldy that. The she bear who mauled them was just their school teacher trying to teach them respect for their elders...

Them being killed is metaphorical hyperbole like having their assess handed to them.

It was two bears, and they encountered more than 42 boys.

They "tore forty-two of the boys."

Anyway, they were just children in a schoolyard, mocking the bald prophet walking by. Baldy this and baldy that. The she bear who mauled them was just their school teacher trying to teach them respect for their elders...

Sorry, you are right, It was two she bears.

Like I said, they were just children in a schoolyard, mocking the prophet walking by. Baldy this and baldy that. The two she bears who mauled them was just their school teachers trying to teach them respect for their elders...

Real bears don't give a shit if children are making fun of an old fart.

Like I said, they were just children in a schoolyard, mocking the prophet walking by. Baldy this and baldy that. The two she bears who mauled them was just their school teachers trying to teach them respect for their elders...

The bears didn't maul them for making fun of an old man. They mauled them because that's what bears do.

Whether God put those bears near the schoolyard is another matter.

The bears didn't maul them for making fun of an old man. They mauled them because that's what bears do.

Whether God put those bears near the schoolyard is another matter.

You are saying that 42 children stood there waiting their turns to be mauled? I don't think so. No adults were around supervising all of those children? No one came to help after the first 20 were mauled?

No one ran away? Thats what children do.

A person must learn to use their imagination in a rational way to get at the truth of the matter.

Last edited:

If the Bible is useless in reviving Christendom, then what kind of "Christendom" are you referring to? Imagine all the splinter groups that would arise without any foundation such as a sacred text or a Messiah who ushered in a new creation.

Creation divested of its Creator can certainly account for some bizarre stories like the unusually cruel punishment for ridiculing an old man, but God's new relationship, not with Jews now but with Christians, is a story not of a people who conquered a couple of cities and then suffered for the next thousand years but of a people who conquered the world, especially during the Middle Ages.

The Protestant Reformation did exactly that -- it splintered Christianity into a thousand different denominations. Thus began the religion's downfall. Every evangelical church out there claims to have a better 'handle' on the Bible than all the rest.

The Protestant Reformation did exactly that -- it splintered Christianity into a thousand different denominations. Thus began the religion's downfall. Every evangelical church out there claims to have a better 'handle' on the Bible than all the rest.

The problems run deeper than that.

The downfall of christianity began in 325 ce when the religion was assimilated and perverted by the roman empire, the worship of a false edible triune mangod was established, and they persecuted and killed everyone who objected.

The downfall of christianity began in 325 ce when the religion was assimilated and perverted by the roman empire, the worship of a false edible triune mangod was established, and they persecuted and killed everyone who objected.
If Jews are right, then why isn’t everyone Jewish?

Even Jews have the whole damn story all wrong according to Jesus, even if they are right that many professed Christian beliefs about a sacrificial edible mangod amount to insanity.

You might not realize this but some people are slow learners.

Some people never learn.

Even Jews have the whole damn story all wrong according to Jesus, even if they are right that many professed Christian beliefs about a sacrificial edible mangod amount to insanity.

You might not realize this but some people are slow learners.

Some people never learn.
So only Sod Jews have learned the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back