New Christendom

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want a return to Feudalism? You want religious leaders to create laws based on their interpretation of the Bible? You want followers of every other faith to be burned at the stake? Really?
Islamic countries are treated as legitimate despite being even more strict, so why not Christian countries?

You want to use Islamic countries as the standard for western society? No thanks.
I want to use them as a measuring stick for how radical our societies must be if we are to survive.

I prefer to use the ideas of freedom for all. If it weren't for oil, the Islamic Nations would all be Third World Shitholes.

Good point... That's why I'm trying to raise the consciousness of my people.

Your people? lol...ok... if you don't understand that all people are judged according to their own words and deeds and not whether they are Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, black or white, from western or eastern culture, then you have a long way to go before your own consciousness is raised.

A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggle for dominion within the minds of all people.

Thats where you should start. Purify your own mind and be refined.
So Jews AREN'T god's chosen people?

They were, until they killed Jesus. At that point, they lost their chosen status.

Their execution of Jesus was prophesied and is the entire reason Christianity exists. The "He died for our sins" is the cornerstone of your faith.
So we can sin all we want now because Jesus already paid that bill.

Well, there is the whole repenting part of it, but yes.

You want a return to Feudalism? You want religious leaders to create laws based on their interpretation of the Bible? You want followers of every other faith to be burned at the stake? Really?
Islamic countries are treated as legitimate despite being even more strict, so why not Christian countries?

You want to use Islamic countries as the standard for western society? No thanks.
I want to use them as a measuring stick for how radical our societies must be if we are to survive.

I prefer to use the ideas of freedom for all. If it weren't for oil, the Islamic Nations would all be Third World Shitholes.
“Freedom for all” gets us more terrorist attacks.

If you do not possess the ability to appreciate modern advancement then you don’t get to come here, or you are at least a 2nd class citizen.

If you do not possess the ability to appreciate modern advancement then you don’t get to come here, or you are at least a 2nd class citizen.

But the OP is not talking about immigration. He is talking about creating a theocracy. And that is as scary as any terrorist.

But the OP is not talking about immigration. He is talking about creating a theocracy. And that is as scary as any terrorist.
The theocracy prevents the vacuum from occurring that ultimately causes mass immigration.

There is nothing scary about about a theocracy based on modern Christianity.

Christianity is MUCH more progressive than Islam will ever be.

The theocracy prevents the vacuum from occurring that ultimately causes mass immigration.

The idea that the gov't does not allow any other religion is as scary as any idea out there. It is what led to the Islamic states being so dangerous.

The OP is not talking about making Christianity the main religion. He is talking about making it the ONLY religion. As it was in the Middle Ages. A.K.A. The Dark Ages. Any speaking out against Christianity (or any Christian leader) will be punished. No other faiths are allowed.

The idea that the gov't does not allow any other religion is as scary as any idea out there. It is what led to the Islamic states being so dangerous.

The OP is not talking about making Christianity the main religion. He is talking about making it the ONLY religion. As it was in the Middle Ages. A.K.A. The Dark Ages. Any speaking out against Christianity (or any Christian leader) will be punished. No other faiths are allowed.
We are WAY past the mythical “Dark Ages”.

Christianity will die out without a protected homeland.

`
Dominion theology is a group of christian ( see: evangelical cult) political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Christians based on their personal understandings of biblical law

But suppose the servant says to himself, ‘My master is taking a long time in coming,’ and he then begins to beat the other servants, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the faithless.

Your people? lol...ok... if you don't understand that all people are judged according to their own words and deeds and not whether they are Jew or Gentile, rich or poor, black or white, from western or eastern culture, then you have a long way to go before your own consciousness is raised.

A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggle for dominion within the minds of all people.

I consider universalism a curse upon God's children.

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

To Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the gospels, "the nations" were the enemy.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink from it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; For they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob."

:wine:

A christian homeland? Bring back the good old days? zeig heil?

Sober up man. You've been gulping down a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine like a lush, religiously, schnookered by an unarmed first century Jewish peasant who used to whoop it up with sinners and prostitutes and kept company with all sorts of bad characters, according to the story that is..

Last edited:
`
Dominion theology is a group of christian ( see: evangelical cult) political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Christians based on their personal understandings of biblical law

But suppose the servant says to himself, ‘My master is taking a long time in coming,’ and he then begins to beat the other servants, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the faithless.

To Jesus, his disciples, and the authors of the gospels, "the nations" were the enemy.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"Take this cup of wine and drink from it, all of you. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; For they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink"

"I will force your oppressors to eat their own flesh and make them drunk on their own blood as if with new wine. Then all flesh shall know that I, the Lord, am your savior and your redeemer, the mighty one of Jacob."

Sober up man. You've been gulping down a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine like a lush, religiously, schnookered by an unarmed first century Jewish peasant who used to whoop it up with sinners and prostitutes and kept company with all sorts of bad characters, according to the story that is..
So now you quote the bible without dumbing it down first? Must be cherry-picking season again. :biggrin:

So now you quote the bible without dumbing it down first? Must be cherry-picking season again. :biggrin:

He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed.

Can't dumb it down any further than that.. sorry.

He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed.

So what about all the people who killed with a sword and never got killed by a sword themselves? Are they excluded from your homily?

So what about all the people who killed with a sword and never got killed by a sword themselves? Are they excluded from your homily?

"The sword" is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine.

OK Winterborn, slow down here... You're in religion , and I'm here to suggest, there was freedom out of Feudal Europe which is a development out of 400ad Roman gubernatorial Europe, so to speak. Did you know 20% are in that Noble class, with the 80% peasants, so the Absolute Empire and the Absolute King has checks and Nobles Council or House of Lords in Feudal Europe. Was Feudal Europe a Theocracy?! I mean the terminology, the Church Christened a King in Divine Right, the people were expected to know and Use Their Brains toward their servitude in the Lord as time progressed in the humanist renaissance or, rediscovery of knowledge over memorization. Opposed to this, Nationalism is actually what Broke many things early in 20th century Europe, the high regard of one's nation above other nations, and Nazis and others including America do not answer to any theocracy, we don't have a congress, a judiciary, an executive and a church branch and we're under careful checks and balances. Otherwise, you could look at Feudal Europe and there's the Clergy, the Nobles, and the Peasants, maybe Merchants.

hobelim is a full out troll, look I'm no certified anything where it comes to genesis, numbers Deuteronomy, ruth, kings, isaah, matthew, mark, luke john, paul, revelation, and so forth , but look, every single word he's saying isn't in a single bible version which , that's pretty funny troll, got to admit. There are a number of loyalties to discuss regarding how we read the Bible , a tradition of Clerical interpretation, another tradition of community interpretation, inside of community interpretation, a Tradition-based outlook, there's historical-critical views trying to say what the times and people would mean to us today, sort of thing. A Baptist preacher had a sermon about the Pita bread of the middle east I never thought of that our western church loaves, have you seen it, and it represents a vessel, or maybe a Scoop, the eucharist and communion and the wine and the bread is one of the hugest Mysteries really, that guy needs to shut up though, wine , the nations will sing Gods praises in the final Revelation 22 Heaven , your junk isn't anywhere.

I think its scarier to live in Abraham Lincoln's relativism society, and, 'we're all praying to the same God', is going to please go destroy the Catholic denomination first with that, not all the other ones, or has everybody heard of "Catholic"? Ya probably! Not destroying that one then? Japan cuts out being homosexual and all Asia has monogamous marriages now and "Christmas" with not maybe 1% Christians in Japan for example, so how annoying is American Power in the first place, think about that junk, and then, we try to redefine, since Emperor Constantine's not throwing the first stone for a prostitute with his marriage, she was a former Dancer of low station, and outlawing adultery in the Byzantine Empire, Empress Theodora in 300 AD, and writing the chalcedonian creed, Nicene and apostolic creeds and Trinitarian and Civilized belief to still dominate Europe today, we're working on the acceptance of all sorts of arrangements, Muslims have all Sorts of arrangements.

I have to look at the Tradition of it where, Jesus commanded his Disciples not to take up the sword, the clergy were then self-sacrificing diplomats and peace keepers though they Often demanded wars or asked for wholesale slaughters in their Name in Feudal times. There's all sorts of exceptions, the hugest glaring error of course is that Saint Peter, only One of the twelve apostles, and while all the others were arrested or persecuted by Rome, that he is the only true teacher to pass on Catholic Christianity in Rome, which is junk. No way otherwise you have to accept Revelation is to 7 churches in Anatolia supervised by Saint Andrew or Saint Paul, and if this is the infallible written word of God antithetical to the Pope's overruling it, Pope or Bible. The Church was ordered in a "Pentarchy" and lost territory caused this administration to fall to a tyrant and dictator that wasn't intended to be. Names are fun to throw around, most of them Derogatory, but the first split then, is that of Pope's support of "holy roman Empire", the Pentarchy of 1000 ad of course describes Holy Roman Empire as the Byzantine Empire, or "Orthodox".

Last edited:
Jesus Christ calls the Western Christian Nation to rebuild its ancestral homeland -- Christendom. This is His vision and command, and our destiny, if we dare. To map out our future, we must turn to our past. The story of Medieval Europe, retold in modern context, is the narrative we must believe and realize in decisive action.

NO REST UNTIL NEW CHRISTENDOM

So you want to bring back the Dark Ages?

In a modern context, of course... Especially its militant, religiosity....

I don't want to kill anyone. Deep down, I'm a humanist, and a convinced Catholic. The truth is I'm just very angry about the way the world is changing. I guess I'm the stereo-typically angry, old White guy. Sorry....

There's supposed to be so many catholics, how are they still so weird anyway. Just go around with a big smile and 'know better' in big groups because anyone else doesn't 'understand' abortion. 'because, get it', that is so mean to Brain-Using traditions of faith or not faith, like what the hell is going on, am I losing a debate? but uh, how do people even know what being Catholic does for you or what, that's not In the Bank that's like im in on the coin flip going to find out im a demon or angel, so, like being a Christian is supposed to mean you're trying for Good, right? Every TV character is an Italian mafia guy , I just smoked 30 children today, praying on forgiveness Father, is this , touching stuff?

Only thing comes to mind is Tolkein and Lord of the Rings , I was so betrayed. Why yes of course it was all a "catholic" work basically. I chant in Latin over the otherwise happy English-singing congregation at the top of my lungs, and write stories about elves and hills and landscapes, and the evil Mordor orc negros are messing up my garden with fancy modern, industrial equipment, or what.

Last edited:
Ok folk, I’m not going to reply when I’m lit. I’ll be here sporadically for the next 5 days. I’m camping in Port St Joe. Right. Ow I am watching the campfire die down, enjoy a good cigar and an ice cold gin & tonic. Be nice to each other while I’m gone.

the eucharist and communion and the wine and the bread is one of the hugest Mysteries really, that guy needs to shut up though, wine , the nations will sing Gods praises in the final Revelation 22 Heaven , your junk isn't anywhere.

One of the hugest mysteries? lol... not anymore....

"And there shall be no more curse" rev. 22:3

What curse will end if not the sword, a curse in a cup of wine, that Jesus sent through the nations?

You sure as shit don't know..

Until that day....

Bottoms up!

btw. I am quoting from the New English Bible. It is an intelligent and inspired translation. If you can afford it, you should get one.....

The New English Bible with the... book by Anonymous

Last edited:
There's supposed to be so many catholics, how are they still so weird anyway. Just go around with a big smile and 'know better' in big groups because anyone else doesn't 'understand' abortion. 'because, get it', that is so mean to Brain-Using traditions of faith or not faith, like what the hell is going on, am I losing a debate? but uh, how do people even know what being Catholic does for you or what, that's not In the Bank that's like im in on the coin flip going to find out im a demon or angel, so, like being a Christian is supposed to mean you're trying for Good, right? Every TV character is an Italian mafia guy , I just smoked 30 children today, praying on forgiveness Father, is this , touching stuff?

Only thing comes to mind is Tolkein and Lord of the Rings , I was so betrayed. Why yes of course it was all a "catholic" work basically. I chant in Latin over the otherwise happy English-singing congregation at the top of my lungs, and write stories about elves and hills and landscapes, and the evil Mordor orc negros are messing up my garden with fancy modern, industrial equipment, or what.

Tolkien was trying to create a mythology for Western Christian Man. I my opinion, it failed. We don't need a mythology. We have the history of the Middle Ages, replete with its stories of the ultimate triumph of the Christian West, against all odds, over almost every variety of invader, to stimulate our imagination, and inspire our revival of Christendom.

Christianity can teeter on post-apostolic doctrine, even such foreign doctrine introduced many centuries later, like ecumenism and rapture theology. Christians have become soft from it, finding nothing but comfort in their faith and very little courage.

They once had a will to conquer, and so they conquered. Not so anymore, so people suffer where anti-Christ drives the faith out, such as the Near East and North Korea.

Christianity can make an impact, I think, when people read the Scriptures for what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back