New Christendom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christianity can teeter on post-apostolic doctrine, even such foreign doctrine introduced many centuries later, like ecumenism and rapture theology. Christians have become soft from it, finding nothing but comfort in their faith and very little courage.

They once had a will to conquer, and so they conquered. Not so anymore, so people suffer where anti-Christ drives the faith out, such as the Near East and North Korea.

Christianity can make an impact, I think, when people read the Scriptures for what they say.

As much as I love it, I don't think the Bible can serve the purpose of guiding our revival of Christendom. It's too much given to individual interpretation, there's too much intra-denominational conflict over how it should be interpreted, and much of it just doesn't make any sense (i.e., the Old Testament story about the kids who called an old, holy man, "Bald", and were hence eaten by a bear). Lastly, there's disagreement among Christians worldwide about what role the Bible serves in their Christian lives. I agree with the main thrust of your argument, however.
If the Bible is useless in reviving Christendom, then what kind of "Christendom" are you referring to? Imagine all the splinter groups that would arise without any foundation such as a sacred text or a Messiah who ushered in a new creation.

A church on every corner? No, a church in every house.

Creation divested of its Creator can certainly account for some bizarre stories like the unusually cruel punishment for ridiculing an old man, but God's new relationship, not with Jews now but with Christians, is a story not of a people who conquered a couple of cities and then suffered for the next thousand years but of a people who conquered the world, especially during the Middle Ages.

Unity, not division, is what conquerors ride into battle with.

The Protestant Reformation did exactly that -- it splintered Christianity into a thousand different denominations. Thus began the religion's downfall. Every evangelical church out there claims to have a better 'handle' on the Bible than all the rest.
The Second Great Awakening splintered the Protestant Church in America a great deal further. Still doesn't compare to the number of "denominations" we would have without a sacred text.

To each his own, as you say.

If the Bible is useless in reviving Christendom, then what kind of "Christendom" are you referring to? Imagine all the splinter groups that would arise without any foundation such as a sacred text or a Messiah who ushered in a new creation.

A church on every corner? No, a church in every house.

Creation divested of its Creator can certainly account for some bizarre stories like the unusually cruel punishment for ridiculing an old man, but God's new relationship, not with Jews now but with Christians, is a story not of a people who conquered a couple of cities and then suffered for the next thousand years but of a people who conquered the world, especially during the Middle Ages.

Unity, not division, is what conquerors ride into battle with.

The Protestant Reformation did exactly that -- it splintered Christianity into a thousand different denominations. Thus began the religion's downfall. Every evangelical church out there claims to have a better 'handle' on the Bible than all the rest.

The problems run deeper than that.

The downfall of christianity began in 325 ce when the religion was assimilated and perverted by the roman empire, the worship of a false edible triune mangod was established, and they persecuted and killed everyone who objected.
If Jews are right, then why isn’t everyone Jewish?

Even Jews have the whole damn story all wrong according to Jesus, even if they are right that many professed Christian beliefs about a sacrificial edible mangod amount to insanity.

You might not realize this but some people are slow learners.

Some people never learn.
So only Sod Jews have learned the truth?

Not exactly. Like I said, its not about Jew or Gentile. A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggler for dominion over the minds of all people regardless of race gender or nationality, belief or unbelief, sexual preference or social status..

The law that teaches people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong,true and false,life and death was delivered to the Jews but if they still think that the dietary laws are about what one can or cannot eat for dinner they aren't any closer to the truth than when Jesus told them 2000 years ago that it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, its what comes out of the mouth because every defiling quality originates in the mind.

Who do you think you're fooling? No one knows this better than you.

Last edited:

The downfall of christianity began in 325 ce when the religion was assimilated and perverted by the roman empire, the worship of a false edible triune mangod was established, and they persecuted and killed everyone who objected.

Even Jews have the whole damn story all wrong according to Jesus, even if they are right that many professed Christian beliefs about a sacrificial edible mangod amount to insanity.

Some people never learn.

Not exactly. Like I said, its not about Jew or Gentile. A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggler for dominion over the minds of all people regardless of race gender or nationality, belief or unbelief, sexual preference or social status..

The law that teaches people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong,true and false,life and death was delivered to the Jews but if they still think that the dietary laws are about what one can or cannot eat for dinner they aren't any closer to the truth than when Jesus told them 2000 years ago that it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, its what comes out of the mouth because every defiling quality originates in the mind.

If god didn't want us to have perversity or to eat "unclean" animals, why did he make them? Like cancer and deformed babies, why do it?

I want the West to remain Christian. Our biggest threats today are Islam and Cultural Marxism. We must marshal all our strength to defeat them. No, I don't advocate fascism, or any other form of autocracy. Therefore, if it were not for the invasion of Muslims from the ME and Africa into Europe, this would constitute a mostly cultural struggle. Given the reality of said invasion, however, this conflict definitely possesses a military dimension. The sooner we wake up to that fact, the better.

Ah, the endless possibilities of discourse when speaking of returning to a time and place that never existed!
The first thing exposed is the facile thinking so many apply here. Next is the horrifying ignorance of history. After that is the horrifying inability to understand the parts of history that are known.
A few contributors see right through this porcine cleansing agent.

Last edited:
Ah, the endless possibilities of discourse when speaking of returning to a time and place that never existed!
The first thing exposed is the facile thinking so many apply here. Next is the horrifying ignorance of history. After that is the horrifying inability to understand the parts of history that are known known.
A few contributors see right through this porcine cleansing agent.

I would contend that you don't know history. That's the very story of Medieval Europe. That said, History is a very subjective field. For every historian, there's a different take on what happened and what it means. The field is dominated by Communists and Zionists in the West today, which is I why I refused to get my Master's in History, after earning a Bachelor's in it. In that context, I can understand why the Nazis burned books -- Jewish books, because so many of them promoted Communism or Zionism. Don't worry -- I'm not a Nazi. I reject all of that strongly.

Some people never learn.

If god didn't want us to have perversity or to eat "unclean" animals, why did he make them? Like cancer and deformed babies, why do it?

How can you fail to see that I was not talking about food?

Some people never learn.

Forget that, what I'm asking is WHY did god make perversity, unclean, cancer.... If I were god, I wouldn't have. So why did our doucher god make so much crap?

Some people never learn.

Forget that, what I'm asking is WHY did god make perversity, unclean, cancer.... If I were god, I wouldn't have. So why did our doucher god make so much crap?

lol... If you were god masturbating would be the national sport.

Last edited:

So your religion has no answer for my question of WHY does god make so many nasty things. Got it.

So your religion has no answer for my question of WHY does god make so many nasty things. Got it.

You will find the real enemy living under your own roof. You are on the way to destruction. Thats the answer to your endless questions and explains why you are so bitter about life.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other, every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."

Last edited:

You will find the real enemy living under your own roof. You are on the way to destruction. Thats the answer to your endless questions and explains why you are so bitter about life.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other, every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."
You totally avoided my question.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
Totally irrelevant to what I asked. So you have nothing. As usual. Don't you care WHY your god would make all the evil things? I sure would want to know why a god I'd be following and worshipping would give me cancer, or a deformed baby...

Totally irrelevant to what I asked. So you have nothing. As usual. Don't you care WHY your god would make all the evil things? I sure would want to know why a god I'd be following and worshipping would give me cancer, or a deformed baby...

I do not share your views. I do not see physical decline or physical death as evil.

When I look at all of creation I see that it is good, very good.

You wasting the life given you digging your own grave is just sad.

Last edited:

I do not share your views. I do not see physical decline or physical death as evil.

So you think that pedophilia is good? Painful cancer is good? Deformed babies are a good thing? You're either a liar or an idiot, which is it? :dunno:

So you think that pedophilia is good? Painful cancer is good? Deformed babies are a good thing? You're either a liar or an idiot, which is it? :dunno:

Don't put words in my mouth.

Bad things happen to people and suffering like dying and death is a natural part of life even for the perfect.

A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggler for dominion over the minds of all people regardless of race, gender, or nationality, belief or unbelief, health or illness, sexual preference or social status..

No one is immune to this. You obviously have cast your portion with perversity. Thats why everything seems fucked up to you. For you it is fucked up.

God would really be a douchebag if he let you live on this planet in your defiled state of mind only to dig your own grave forever.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Bad things happen to people and suffering like dying and death is a natural part of life even for the perfect.

A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggler for dominion over the minds of all people regardless of race, gender, or nationality, belief or unbelief, health or illness, sexual preference or social status..

No one is immune to this. You obviously have cast your portion with perversity. Thats why everything seems fucked up to you. For you it is fucked up.

God would really be a douchebag if he let you live on this planet only to dig your own grave forever.
But WHY did god make perversity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back