New Christendom

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous, arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."
Totally irrelevant to what I asked. So you have nothing. As usual. Don't you care WHY your god would make all the evil things? I sure would want to know why a god I'd be following and worshipping would give me cancer, or a deformed baby...

I do not share your views. I do not see physical decline or physical death as evil.

When I look at all of creation I see that it is good, very good.
So you think that pedophilia is good? Painful cancer is good? Deformed babies are a good thing? You're either a liar or an idiot, which is it? :dunno:

Don't put words in my mouth.

Bad things happen to people and suffering like dying and death is a natural part of life even for the perfect.

A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggler for dominion over the minds of all people regardless of race, gender, or nationality, belief or unbelief, health or illness, sexual preference or social status..

No one is immune to this. You obviously have cast your portion with perversity. Thats why everything seems fucked up to you. For you it is fucked up.

God would really be a douchebag if he let you live on this planet only to dig your own grave forever.
But WHY did god make perversity?
God didn't make perversity. Perversity is all in your mind defiling everything you see, perverting everything you think..

You have relinquished control over your own mind to it.

You want a better experience of life? Make a deliberate and conscious use of life. Be done with the stupid questions about kangaroos, deformed babies, cum dribbles, and cancer already and do something to save your soul from inevitable destruction you fucking idiot.

Purify your own mind and be refined.

Last edited:
Western Christian Man must accept the fact he is still at war with Communism and Islam, just as he was in times past. He has allowed Political Correctness to dull his instincts for self-preservation, and weaken his self-identity to the point of near surrender to these malevolent forces. If and when he decides to seriously fight back, however, he can only do so under the banner of European Christian culture. It must be another war of the Cross, a veritable, new-age crusade. If it takes any other form (i.e., Nazism) it will fail. God destroyed the Nazis because they were purely evil. Any cause which apes them is likewise doomed.

Western Christian Man must accept the fact he is still at war with Communism and Islam, just as he was in times past. He has allowed Political Correctness to dull his instincts for self-preservation, and weaken his self-identity to the point of near surrender to these malevolent forces. If and when he decides to seriously fight back, however, he can only do so under the banner of European Christian culture. It must be another war of the Cross, a veritable, new-age crusade. If it takes any other form (i.e., Nazism) it will fail. God destroyed the Nazis because they were purely evil. Any cause which apes them is likewise doomed.

Well, Jesus did say: "But I say unto you, exterminate your enemies, curse them that curse you, do evil to them that hate you, and slay them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" (Matthew 5:44)

Totally irrelevant to what I asked. So you have nothing. As usual. Don't you care WHY your god would make all the evil things? I sure would want to know why a god I'd be following and worshipping would give me cancer, or a deformed baby...

I do not share your views. I do not see physical decline or physical death as evil.

When I look at all of creation I see that it is good, very good.
So you think that pedophilia is good? Painful cancer is good? Deformed babies are a good thing? You're either a liar or an idiot, which is it? :dunno:

Don't put words in my mouth.

Bad things happen to people and suffering like dying and death is a natural part of life even for the perfect.

A spirit of truth and a spirit of perversity struggler for dominion over the minds of all people regardless of race, gender, or nationality, belief or unbelief, health or illness, sexual preference or social status..

No one is immune to this. You obviously have cast your portion with perversity. Thats why everything seems fucked up to you. For you it is fucked up.

God would really be a douchebag if he let you live on this planet only to dig your own grave forever.
But WHY did god make perversity?
God didn't make perversity. Perversity is all in your mind defiling everything you see, perverting everything you think..

You have relinquished control over your own mind to it.

You want a better experience of life? Make a deliberate and conscious use of life. Be done with the stupid questions about kangaroos, deformed babies, cum dribbles, and cancer already and do something to save your soul from inevitable destruction you fucking idiot.

Purify your own mind and be refined.
So god didn't make EVERYTHING in the universe? Man made perversity? Or someone else? Is there anything else god didn't or doesn't make? Like cancer, did god make cancer?

Well, Jesus did say: "But I say unto you, exterminate your enemies, curse them that curse you, do evil to them that hate you, and slay them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;" (Matthew 5:44)
He has allowed Political Correctness to dull his instincts for self-preservation, and weaken his self-identity to the point of near surrender to these malevolent forces. If and when he decides to seriously fight back, however, he can only do so under the banner of European Christian culture.

He (they have) allowed Political Correctness to dull his (their) instincts for self-preservation, and weaken his (their) self-identity to the point of near surrender to these malevolent forces ... he can only do so under the banner of European Christian culture.

that may be true, European Christian Culture does enshrine self-preservation and self-identity however that simply was not the message of the 1st century, you are reminiscing the message of the 4th century christian bible and disguising the outcome referred to as the Dark Age you witting distort and embrace - so yes, you are the christian example - nothing new there.

* that must be the jesus that returned in the 4th century to help you write your book - because those words were never spoken in the 1st century - as pontiuos pilate would have not just nailed jesus to a cross but would have set fire to him as well and would not have referred him as the king of the jews as a letterhead.

and to claim jesus would use evil ... proves you are indeed a christian.

We're at war with communism? Where? And what year is this?

God destroyed the nazis? Well, why did he make them in the first place then?

* that must be the jesus that returned in the 4th century to help you write your book - because those words were never spoken in the 1st century - as pontiuos pilate would have not just nailed jesus to a cross but would have set fire to him as well and would not have referred him as the king of the jews as a letterhead.

Me a Christian? Er, no. I'm a Devout Agnostic. That post from me you quoted was a bit of satire poking fun at Nathan's crazy thread.

Cultural Marxism, aka: Political Correctness, thrives in American universities, the media, Hollywood and the publishing industry. Also, the Democratic has swung to the far left, such that it too, openly embraces Communism. I believe Hitler was the Son of Satan, and that the rise of Nazi Germany was entirely the Devil's work.

He has allowed Political Correctness to dull his instincts for self-preservation, and weaken his self-identity to the point of near surrender to these malevolent forces. If and when he decides to seriously fight back, however, he can only do so under the banner of European Christian culture.

He (they have) allowed Political Correctness to dull his (their) instincts for self-preservation, and weaken his (their) self-identity to the point of near surrender to these malevolent forces ... he can only do so under the banner of European Christian culture.

that may be true, European Christian Culture does enshrine self-preservation and self-identity however that simply was not the message of the 1st century, you are reminiscing the message of the 4th century christian bible and disguising the outcome referred to as the Dark Age you witting distort and embrace - so yes, you are the christian example - nothing new there.

Christianity wasn't fully developed in the First Century. It didn't come to fruition until the High Middle Ages in Europe.

As a devout agnostic, why do you bother yourself so with matters concerning Christianity? I don't feel as though I have anything to learn from you. You are a drag on Western Christian society. You and people like you hold us back from realizing our destiny. No offense....

As a devout agnostic, why do you bother yourself so with matters concerning Christianity? I don't feel as though I have anything to learn from you. You are a drag on Western Christian society. You and people like you hold us back from realizing our destiny. No offense....

It's my Sacred Duty to expose Hypocrites like you.

Shouldn't you be out doing "agnostic" stuff? Moreover, I take your disapproval of me as a compliment. Agnostics are fence-straddlers, and of little use in the colossal fight which confronts the Western Christian Nation.

H
Shouldn't you be out doing "agnostic" stuff? Moreover, I take your disapproval of me as a compliment. Agnostics are fence-straddlers, and of little use in the colossal fight which confronts the Western Christian Nation.

I am doing my "Agnostic Stuff". Using you as Exhibit 1 as to why I can never be a Christian. I'm too nice of a guy for that.

Christianity wasn't fully developed in the First Century. It didn't come to fruition until the High Middle Ages in Europe.

christianity began in the 4th century - its fruition to this day has only been stymied by the few good samaritans that have managed despite the overwhelming odds against their success.

christianity began in the 4th century - its fruition to this day has only been stymied by the few good samaritans that have managed despite the overwhelming odds against their success.

Christianity began with the life and times of Jesus of Nazareth. It spread to Europe, after His crucifixion, and it was there that it gradually became a major world religion, and the foundation of what would become the world's most advanced civilization. Since then, however, European Man has been assaulted by the outside world, ungrateful for the blessing he brought it during the Age of Expansion and Colonization, and dangerously vengeful for having been conquered.

We, the Western Christian Nation, allowed the ascendancy of Cultural Marxism at home -- the most subversive of all forces in the world today -- which, in turn, has weaponized Islam, by openly inviting Muslim invasion and cultural take-over through mass-migration. In these troubled times, one can only claim to be a true Christian, if he is willing to fight to save his God and people. Otherwise, he is nothing but one of millions of sheep, lining up for the slaughter.

ALL FOR NEW CHRISTENDOM

Cultural Marxism, aka: Political Correctness, thrives in American universities, the media, Hollywood and the publishing industry. Also, the Democratic has swung to the far left, such that it too, openly embraces Communism. I believe Hitler was the Son of Satan, and that the rise of Nazi Germany was entirely the Devil's work.
But why would god make Nazis? Didn't god make everything in the universe, including satan?

Jesus Christ calls the Western Christian Nation to rebuild its ancestral homeland -- Christendom. This is His vision and command, and our destiny, if we dare. To map out our future, we must turn to our past. The story of Medieval Europe, retold in modern context, is the narrative we must believe and realize in decisive action.

NO REST UNTIL NEW CHRISTENDOM

Be very careful about putting words in Christ's mouth. His vision was for us to love our Father, and each other. If you read Revelation, you'll realize that the only ancestral homeland Christ will defend upon His return is the land God gave Abraham and his descendants. When He said all nations will come against Israel, that includes the West. He will defend Israel against all nations, and He will be victorious.

Not only are we no longer blessed by God, we are quickly becoming un-distinguishable from the immorality of Rome.

Christianity began with the life and times of Jesus of Nazareth. It spread to Europe, after His crucifixion, and it was there that it gradually became a major world religion, and the foundation of what would become the world's most advanced civilization. Since then, however, European Man has been assaulted by the outside world, ungrateful for the blessing he brought it during the Age of Expansion and Colonization, and dangerously vengeful for having been conquered.

We, the Western Christian Nation, allowed the ascendancy of Cultural Marxism at home -- the most subversive of all forces in the world today -- which, in turn, has weaponized Islam, by openly inviting Muslim invasion and cultural take-over through mass-migration. In these troubled times, one can only claim to be a true Christian, if he is willing to fight to save his God and people. Otherwise, he is nothing but one of millions of sheep, lining up for the slaughter.

ALL FOR NEW CHRISTENDOM
Christianity began with the life and times of Jesus of Nazareth.

there is no proof jesus claimed to be a christ, christianity began in the 4th century when they wrote their bible. christianity is a contradiction to the Religion of Antiquity, Noah's massacre.

It spread to Europe, after His crucifixion, and it was there that it gradually became a major world religion ...

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

the above (No one comes to the Father except through me) is a forgery - for it to be authentic and from a god everyone on planet Earth would have been informed at the same time when spoken - " it gradually became a major world religion" - proves 4th century christianity is a figment of history's imagination.

repeating history's failure only diminishes further the events of the 1st century and the true Religion of Antiquity.

Jesus Christ calls the Western Christian Nation to rebuild its ancestral homeland -- Christendom. This is His vision and command, and our destiny, if we dare. To map out our future, we must turn to our past. The story of Medieval Europe, retold in modern context, is the narrative we must believe and realize in decisive action.

Where did Jesus say this?

Be very careful about putting words in Christ's mouth. His vision was for us to love our Father, and each other. If you read Revelation, you'll realize that the only ancestral homeland Christ will defend upon His return is the land God gave Abraham and his descendants. When He said all nations will come against Israel, that includes the West. He will defend Israel against all nations, and He will be victorious.

Not only are we no longer blessed by God, we are quickly becoming un-distinguishable from the immorality of Rome.

Then perhaps those of us who faithfully follow Christ should restore His Sabbath or the Lords day as sacred and restore the sign between us and Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back