New bug inspiring plague like fear

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Last spring, Jasmine Cutler, 29, went to visit her 72-year-old father at a hospital in New York City, where he had been admitted because of complications from a surgery the previous month.

When she arrived at his room, she discovered that he had been sitting for at least an hour in a recliner, in his own feces, because no one had come when he had called for help to use the bathroom. Ms. Cutler said it became clear to her that the staff was afraid to touch him because a test had shown that he was carrying C. auris.

“I saw doctors and nurses looking in the window of his room,” she said. “My father’s not a guinea pig. You’re not going to treat him like a freak at a show.” Deadly germs, Lost cures: A Mysterious Infection, Spanning the Globe in a Climate of Secrecy
4 strains. Very hard to kill. Unknown origin.

And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. - Matthew 24:8

It's funny but the same verses applied to a post yesterday about false messiahs when Farrakhan declared himself the Messiah:

For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. - Matthew 24:5-8

Forum List

Back