New articles of impeachment filed against MAYORKAS

The House Republicans are not in agreement about impeaching Mayorkas.

You obviously have no clue what federal marshals do.

And you're going to replace 35,000 FBI personnel with 4,000 marshals? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Don’t need that many agents if you eliminate the Gestapo tactics against innocent Americans, and witch-hunts against political opponents.

Last edited:
The FBI is in charge of gun background checks... does anyone think they are doing a great job with that?... I sure don't... one nut after another are buying guns and shooting people....

That is easier said than done.
All you have to do is to be successful with one or two to send the rest a harsh message.... I heard their phones were ringing non stop after the last failed vote to impeach Mayorkis....
Hope it works...

Don't be a dufus. Listen to the news and turn away when they want to do commentary, same as your father did, reading the paper, but skipped the editorials he didn't like. When you go to the next news channel you will hear similar reports. Again, if you don't want commentary, turn to the next. Pay closest attention to actual bills/laws pass, court cases won/loss, criminal convictions by juries (and judges if the defence did not request jury trial). Pay closest attention to your state and local news and legislative actions, as that is what really effects you.
Oh, and pay close attention to The Weather. I doubt you have the sense to get in out of the rain.
State and local news, while the southern border is being overrun by diseased illegals, two wars going on overseas, the dollar shrunk so much that gasoline that used to cost 29 cents is over 3 dollars, yeah, keep your head up your ass, and let the Marxists end up killing you, because Marxists think the world is overcrowded with sorry ass people who dont give a shit what they do. I know your kind, i used to watch them croon over the Old Soviet Union and how great they were....

Border is totally screwed, and has been. Mayorkis just works for the guy that screwed it.
The border was being put under Control by President Trump even with the establishment working very hard to oppose that wall. Then dipships like you voted and stole the 2020 election and allowed the border to become wide open, and now Sanctuary Cities(that werent really sanctuary) are getting their illegals and the citizens arent liking it. One day one of those disease illegals are going to come through your door, and demand that you take care of them. If you dont, the gubermint will come after you...

MTG...does anyone need to read any further?

The SOB is charged with enforcing immigration laws, he's refusing to do so and lies every time he goes before congress. He needs to be fired. xiden won't do it, so it's up to congress. It takes a real POS to object to that.

Border is totally screwed, and has been. Mayorkis just works for the guy that screwed it.

That's not an excuse not to do the job he swore under oath to do. He should be looking at jail time for all the times he lied, under oath, to congress.

State and local news, while the southern border is being overrun by diseased illegals, two wars going on overseas, the dollar shrunk so much that gasoline that used to cost 29 cents is over 3 dollars, yeah, keep your head up your ass, and let the Marxists end up killing you, because Marxists think the world is overcrowded with sorry ass people who dont give a shit what they do. I know your kind, i used to watch them croon over the Old Soviet Union and how great they were....
Get real in Floor E Da. What Mexican city moved in across your border, having you think it your most serious problem? Hell, if your own Governor wants to do a publicity stunt, he has to send to send to Texas to get migrants to pull it off, while sticking you with paying for it. Don't get me wrong the border situation and immigration are truly fkd up, but you got real problems, not being dealt, like insurance, teacher shortages, etc., while you hang out on right wing internet sites and worry about commentary on cable news, you could simply change the channel on. While you're at it, take a class in economics so you can understand just how the international oil market works. Oh, and fk you and your ideas of me "crooning" over the Old Soviet Union. I was a cold warrior so you could sleep at night, back when Reagan was President. Also, you don't have to worry about me being killed by marxists. I'm not. When the right wing militia tried to recruit me, they found out I was probably the wrong one ask in as a trainer, and definitely the wrong one to threaten, and I haven't changed a bit, only better armed.

Get real in Floor E Da. What Mexican city moved in across your border, having you think it your most serious problem? Hell, if your own Governor wants to do a publicity stunt, he has to send to send to Texas to get migrants to pull it off, while sticking you with paying for it. Don't get me wrong the border situation and immigration are truly fkd up, but you got real problems, not being dealt, like insurance, teacher shortages, etc., while you hang out on right wing internet sites and worry about commentary on cable news, you could simply change the channel on. While you're at it, take a class in economics so you can understand just how the international oil market works. Oh, and fk you and your ideas of me "crooning" over the Old Soviet Union. I was a cold warrior so you could sleep at night, back when Reagan was President. Also, you don't have to worry about me being killed by marxists. I'm not. When the right wing militia tried to recruit me, they found out I was probably the wrong one ask in as a trainer, and definitely the wrong one to threaten, and I haven't changed a bit, only better armed.
bla bla bla bla bla

Teacher shortages? Maybe it is because all the smart people who left Californication and New Pork City, have arrived looking for greener pastures, thus bringing their kids with them so they also can grow up and be in the Free State of Floor E Da.

The border was being put under Control by President Trump even with the establishment working very hard to oppose that wall. Then dipships like you voted and stole the 2020 election and allowed the border to become wide open, and now Sanctuary Cities(that werent really sanctuary) are getting their illegals and the citizens arent liking it. One day one of those disease illegals are going to come through your door, and demand that you take care of them. If you dont, the gubermint will come after you...
Don't worry about me and anybody coming through my door uninvited. It ain't happening. Lexie, would never permit, while I was pulling any number of loaded weapons to handle what was left and call the ambulance.
1701393489903.png

That's not an excuse not to do the job he swore under oath to do. He should be looking at jail time for all the times he lied, under oath, to congress.

If you want him, get him. There will be another jerk off to follow policy from above, right after him.

Don't worry about me and anybody coming through my door uninvited. It ain't happening. Lexie, would never permit, while I was pulling any number of loaded weapons to handle what was left and call the ambulance.
View attachment 866354

Just a matter of time, in Joe Biden's America.

Forum List

Back