New articles of impeachment filed against MAYORKAS

George Santos admitted that if he was a Democrook, not one peep would come from you Marxists, because lying is what you guys do all the time....
Except he's not a democrat he's a republican. And republicans not only didn't call him out for his crimes and lies, they publicly defended him.

Here's the issue with that he's not a Democrat. He's a republican and not one single republican has called him out ever.

In fact most have defended him.
And he is in a state that voted Democrat for ever. So he ran like a Democrat, won as a Republican, one more seat for the Republicans and one less seat for the Democrats. Again, he admitted he ran like a Democrat.

Just a matter of time, in Joe Biden's America.
Not in White 6's AO. Of course, I am about a thousand miles from the border, and very securely set up, the 90 lb, very territorial shepherd just part. If anybody ever wants to attack, my home is definitely the wrong place to do it.

Not in White 6's AO. Of course, I am about a thousand miles from the border, and very securely set up, the 90 lb, very territorial shepherd just part. If anybody ever wants to attack, my home is definitely the wrong place to do it.
Funny, but they said the same thing you did in Shitcago and New Pork City, who are being over run by illegals....

The powers that be will have their own brownshirts types to finish the jobs that the flyover drones dropping biological or chemical agents do not complete. There are a high percentage of non-elected government employees alone who will do it. Democrats went to war against authoritarian law enforcement for several years to steal elections. Republicans seem to be in love with them. Most will detain and kill civilians for their salaries, benefits and pensions when it comes down to it. History proves it.

Funny, but they said the same thing you did in Shitcago and New Pork City, who are being over run by illegals....
Probably, but I am not sure how far in the distant past, that was. Experiencing the 60s live on the evening news, it made me know, I didn't want to live in those kinds of places, reminding me of films of overcrowding psychological experiments using rats.

The powers that be will have their own brownshirts types to finish the jobs that the flyover drones dropping biological or chemical agents do not complete. There are a high percentage of non-elected government employees alone who will do it. Democrats went to war against authoritarian law enforcement for several years to steal elections. Republicans seem to be in love with them. Most will detain and kill civilians for their salaries, benefits and pensions when it comes down to it. History proves it.
Either you fancy yourself a post-apocalypse science fiction writer or you need your meds adjusted, as your psychotic paranoia is creeping through again.

Probably, but I am not sure how far in the distant past, that was. Experiencing the 60s live on the evening news, it made me know, I didn't want to live in those kinds of places, reminding me of films of overcrowding psychological experiments using rats.
And when all there is in those areas is just a burnt out city, the crime and illegals are going to search for greener pastures. Or until they put a President in who is going to bring Law and Order back to the US.

So you're saying we should just accept our officials not doing their sworn duty and committing perjury? Do you like us being a banana republic?

Don't bother trying to put words in my mouth.

And when all there is in those areas is just a burnt out city, the crime and illegals are going to search for greener pastures. Or until they put a President in who is going to bring Law and Order back to the US.
So you think the president is responsible for local crime. Boy that's dumb. You had best be trying to elect local city, county and state officials, as those are the most important in affecting that. But, wait for some president to save you, if you like. You don't live near me.

So you think the president is responsible for local crime. Boy that's dumb. You had best be trying to elect local city, county and state officials, as those are the most important in affecting that. But, wait for some president to save you, if you like. You don't live near me.
don't bother trying to put words in his mouth.

You are right, that is why Marist/Demofascist cities and states are failing all around, because the feckless Mr. Potato Head, is just allowing the carnage to happen.

I guess you never passed 5th grade?

The oldest and simplest justification for government is as protector: protecting citizens from violence. Thomas Hobbes’ Leviathan describes a world of unrelenting insecurity without a government to provide the safety of law and order, protecting citizens from each other and from foreign foes.

3 responsibilities every gove

weforum.org
Government's task is to articulate the rights and duties of citizens and protect them from threats. This is very different from the belief that government should create rights or exercise people's duties for them through programs that replace individual and community initiatives.

Government for the Good of …

heritage.org

Forum List

Back