New articles of impeachment filed against MAYORKAS

You are right, that is why Marist/Demofascist cities and states are failing all around, because the feckless Mr. Potato Head, is just allowing the carnage to happen.

I guess you never passed 5th grade?

The oldest and simplest justification for government is as protector: protecting citizens from violence. Thomas Hobbes’ Leviathan describes a world of unrelenting insecurity without a government to provide the safety of law and order, protecting citizens from each other and from foreign foes.

3 responsibilities every gove

weforum.org
Government's task is to articulate the rights and duties of citizens and protect them from threats. This is very different from the belief that government should create rights or exercise people's duties for them through programs that replace individual and community initiatives.

Government for the Good of …

heritage.org
Crime is best controlled at the lowest level in closest proximity. That is a fact, and why local officials have far more effect on local crime than any president that ever lived.
Go ahead and skip voting and hold local official feet to the fire in your Dem hell hole, while you whine about presidents. It is your community, not mine and I actually don't give a shit about yours. Your community is what you elect to live in locally.

He has done so much damage to this nation. Part of his job is to secure the border. It is not.

He is not doing his job well, he should go.

Along with:

Blinken, Biden, Buttigie…and many others.

How many times do you need to be lead down the path of "This isn't going to happen" before you get even an inkling of clue? Hundreds? Thousands?

Because you continue to be completely oblivious to your cluelessness.

Forum List

Back