New alt right explanation for meddling in 2016 election

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The Alt right, Trumpers, and non-mainstream GOP are getting very nervous.

Here is their latest explanation for what happened in the election.

26904508_2247759521916797_3621906253251122809_n.jpg

And Clapper and Comey the clown and the traitor Brennan were all there with Obama....

although Jake can't read my post because of the fact he has me on ignore...Buuuuuuaaaahahahaha!!!!!

And Clapper and Comey the clown and the traitor Brennan were all there with Obama....

although Jake can't read my post because of the fact he has me on ignore...Buuuuuuaaaahahahaha!!!!!

Sure, Comey was really trying to help Hillary by by trashing her when he announced no charges would be filed, and announcing they had reopened that investigation just a few days before the election, but not mentioning the ongoing investigation into Trump's campaign ties with Russia. You bet.

Sure, Comey was really trying to help Hillary by by trashing her when he announced no charges would be filed, and announcing they had reopened that investigation just a few days before the election, but not mentioning the ongoing investigation into Trump's campaign ties with Russia. You bet
Comey couldn't keep the new information about newly discovered emails from congress...that would have been a huge crime if he had...election or not...but he waited until he felt she couldn't lose to announce it publicly....everyone thought she had it in the bag...every person alive...except me...lol

Forum List

Back