This is why many westerners hates Anime and accuse Anime as pedophile stuff

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Only Asians can Cosplay 2.jpg

Because when a westerner who like Anime want to make his Anime fantasy come true then he have to prey on western childrens brutally without mercy Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: The reasons why many westerners who hate our Anime are accusing our Anime as pedophile stuff

DISGUSTING!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 206163 View attachment 206163

Because when a westerner who like Anime want to make his Anime fantasy come true then he have to prey on western childrens brutally without mercy Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: The reasons why many westerners who hate our Anime are accusing our Anime as pedophile stuff

DISGUSTING!!!
The far left is a picture of a doll, the center is a drawing and the far right is a crossdresser..
None of which are a telling story in itself till someone added inflammatory rhetoric to create a prejudice based on emotive propaganda.

DISGUSTING!!!
The far left is a picture of a doll, the center is a drawing and the far right is a crossdresser..
None of which are a telling story in itself till someone added inflammatory rhetoric to create a prejudice based on emotive propaganda.

The far left is tagged Asian over 17

• Banned

DISGUSTING!!!

Must be suck for you western males to accept the fact that we Asian guys the one who got to play with real dolls while you western males have to go to jail after brutally preying on your western childrens.

The Asian girl you see is a real girl, there is even a live video of her proving she is real and not some fake stuff.

DISGUSTING!!!

Must be suck for you western males to accept the fact that we Asian guys the one who got to play with real dolls while you western males have to go to jail after brutally preying on your western childrens.

The Asian girl you see is a real girl, there is even a live video of her proving she is real and not some fake stuff.
I bet that gets your space needle moving.

View attachment 206163

DISGUSTING!!!
So all Asians are child molesters?

I think that's a pretty broad brush, I mean I'm sure they have their fair share and more but not all of them.

Also, I'm pretty sure that most Asian countries have a significant gender imbalance. By that I mean quite a few more males than females meaning there are a large number of Asian men who may go their entire lives without getting laid at all.

The above may explain the crossdresser in the op.

When Kajune is jacking off, this is what he is fantasizing about. Though the image was tagged with the claim that this is a 17-year-old or older girl, I very much doubt that, and in any case, the obvious intent is to represent a young child. This is an object of Kajune's sick sexual fantasies.

Untitled.jpg

Of course, he never has been, and never will be, in healthy relationship with a normal adult woman. He has no grasp of the concept, sufficient even to support any fantasies about such. He's left with sexual fantasies about young children, and ridiculous, unrealistic cartoon depictions thereof.

What would suck for me? I don't have to play with dolls, nor molest young children. I'm in a satisfying marriage relationship with a real, live, adult woman, who I love very much, and who loves me even more.

This isn't a little child. This isn't an unrealistic cartoon character. This is a real, live, woman. This is who I sleep with every night. This is who I wake up next to every morning.

ASC_6887_1760x1600.jpg
ZSC_3888f.jpg
ZSC_3909_1K.jpg
ZSC_6823_1K.jpg

Your shallow, empty, short-eyed fantasies about young girls and cartoon characters surely stem from an awareness that you have no hope of ever enjoying a real relationship with a real women, as most men do.

What would suck for me? I don't have to play with dolls, nor molest young children. I'm in a satisfying marriage relationship with a real, live, adult woman, who I love very much, and who loves me even more.

This isn't a little child. This isn't an unrealistic cartoon character. This is a real, live, woman. This is who I sleep with every night. This is who I wake up next to every morning.

View attachment 206441 View attachment 206442 View attachment 206443 View attachment 206444

Your shallow, empty, short-eyed fantasies about young girls and cartoon characters surely stem from an awareness that you have no hope of ever enjoying a real relationship with a real women, as most men do.

What is even more amusing is that Kajune has claimed he and his fellow anime-oholics are going to stop western anime completely. Something to do with Bitcoin.

Forum List

Back