"New" 9-11 Video Surfaces

Saudis did it, we all know it and we're still being nice to them and buying their oil. Why?

Saudis did it, we all know it and we're still being nice to them and buying their oil. Why?

Saudis were part of it, but it was all about starting wars in the Middle East to help those who really did it, the Zionist Fascists who lied about all the Iraqi WMD.

I've never seen this one before. Have any of you? Still hard to watch even after all these years (probably because I'm not a Democrat)

The second hit begins around the 3 minute mark

That's been out all along. That one, when you zoom in on the plane you notice a few things...

1. there are no markings on the plane at all
2. the plane is a 767 CARGO version because it has a hatch at the center bottom of the fuselage.
3. there is a missile shaped "beacon" attached to the center bottom...

Stunning 9/11 Videos Show Missile Emerging From South Tower | 9/11 ...

The plane was a 767 Cargo drone flown out of WTC 7 by Zionist Fascists at CIA, which had bought several 767 CARGO versions...

It looked EXACTLY like that in Ann Arbor that Tuesday. Not a cloud in the sky. I think it was cloudless across the entire country. It felt eerie that morning even before this happened

You spent so much time fuming in religious hatred like Bin Laden that you didn't realize you were giving him every single thing he wanted
You spend all your time covering for America's enemies, and you can't seem to recognize them. The world is NOT one big happy family.

You are HATED. You're just too stupid to know it

Start at 2:00 in for less camera jerking about....5:47 for slo-mo.

First Tower hit:

The Naudet Video, the one posted, is a fraud. The "plane" is going about 50 mph. The explosion is real, the plane is not.

North Tower exploded out all four sides at the same time - a bomb inside. It had no "momentum." The South Tower plane had momentum and so did the explosion, with most jet fuel going out the back side in a huge fireball.

Looks like an inside job probably assisted by some Thermite
Them planes were just an illusion

I've never seen this one before. Have any of you? Still hard to watch even after all these years (probably because I'm not a Democrat)

The second hit begins around the 3 minute mark

It was interesting to hear their reactions to it.

I'll never forget 9/11. I wasnt there, but i watched it happen on live tv. CNN had live coverage within like 3 minutes of the first strike hitting the tower. I was watching as the second plane hit on their live video feed.

Fun fact, I was doing LSD with my buddy during the whole thing. We didnt expect 9/11 to become part of our "trip". It was just epically bad timing for recreational drug use i guess. :dunno:

It was interesting to hear their reactions to it.

I'll never forget 9/11. I wasnt there, but i watched it happen on live tv. CNN had live coverage within like 3 minutes of the first strike hitting the tower. I was watching as the second plane hit on their live video feed.

Fun fact, I was doing LSD with my buddy during the whole thing. We didnt expect 9/11 to become part of our "trip". It was just epically bad timing for drug use i guess. :dunno:
The whole world witnessed the murder of 3,000 people.

At first I was a little offended that all these people had their cameras out. Then I had to remind myself there was NOTHING any of them could do.

The whole world witnessed the murder of 3,000 people.

At first I was a little offended that all these people had their cameras out. Then I had to remind myself there was NOTHING any of them could do.
They had no idea the towers were going to fall. They were just in shock. They probably hadnt even considered how many people were dead from it.

I remember saying to my buddy, "How the fuck do they put out a fire that high?", before the towers fell. I didnt know what would happen, i figured it would be bad, but i wasnt expecting the towers to fall like that.

I don't discern between one country and the other, it was a war of ideologies, not nations.

When I see something like that all I can think is "Fucking Muslims." 🤬

They had no idea the towers were going to fall. They were just in shock. They probably hadnt even considered how many people were dead from it.

I remember saying to my buddy, "How the fuck do they put out a fire that high?", before the towers fell. I didnt know what would happen, i figured it would be bad, but i wasnt expecting the towers to fall like that.
I was sitting in a parking lot listening to it on the radio until my employer invited all of us to his house nearby to watch it on television. When I actually saw it I knew they were gonna fall

I was sitting in a parking lot listening to it on the radio until my employer invited all of us to his house nearby to watch it on television. When I actually saw it I knew they were gonna fall
I kind of figured the top would eventually fall off a piece at a time, but assumed the bottom would stay intact.

Forum List

Back