Never tire of winning. Trump makes another good decision.

You just don't get it, do you? The world needs us more than we need the world. There is no way in hell the US will give up a leadership role in the world. Your problem is that you want the U.S. not to be in a leadership role, but to emulate the rest of the world and then play resource supply to everyone.

Screw that.

The world does not need us as much as you think.

The US is giving up a leadership role everytime we pull back from these things, you just have your head too far up Trump's ass to understand that.
With the U.S. the world would collapse financially and alleged first world countries in Europe and Asia would quickly find themselves absorbed into the dictatorships of Russia and China.

Enough of this. You don't like the U.S., I get it. I don't care what you believe. The U.S. will not be giving up its leadership role anytime soon. I just have to wait and watch to be proven right.

Later.

Actually, we are doing no such thing. Looking out after our own interests in no way qualifies as 'taking our ball and going home'.
I'm still confused by the ignore your own people is good for the country thing.

You are confused by that because it is a bullshit strawman, nobody has said that. The pact Trump pulled out of did nothing of harm to our own people, it did not put anyone before our own citizens and it did not change how we control our own immigration.

Trump lied to you and you are too stupid or too lazy to educate yourself to the facts. Or maybe it is both
No, you're lying to us right now.

Then feel free to prove me wrong. List all the things in the compact that overrule our laws and require us to do anything we do not want to do.

To even make things even I will list all the things in the compact that overrule our laws and require us do to things we do not want to do.

All done. Your turn.
You just said it. To do the things we want to do. We do NOT want unvetted animals from war torn countries in this country. We have the right morally and legally, to keep them from entering this country. Our government's very first priority is to safeguard THIS country ahead of all other concerns. ALL OTHER CONCERNS.

The compact required we take a certain number of these people, regardless of our own concerns.

I highly doubt you'll even bother considering these items, yet demand I prove you wrong when you have no intention of accepting how wrong you are.

Fuck this compact and those who support it. As the sign says, fuck off, we're full.

Please show the part of the compact that required that. you are full of shit. There was no requirements in the compact, the compact was non-binding agreement.

Furthermore relative to the size of our country the amount of refugees we allow in is minuscule anyway.

Key facts about refugees to the U.S.

It's the spirit of Trump_Christmas. Fuck the poor.

The shaming of the nation continues.
well good, then they won't mind we cut the incoming numbers to zero.

Is that more of the Republican Spirit of Christmas?
not at all, it's economically correct to increase wages in our country. You're against wage increases now are you? So you are more about the globe then the country. gotcha.

Stopping the already tiny amount of refugees we let in is going to increase wages? For what picking fruits and vegetables? Cutting grass? Great that just means higher costs down the line.

Btw it's the real Christian spirit of the people who sponsor and open up their homes to these refugee families.

"Tiny amount?" We probably have about 2 million immigrants every year. Let's say that's 0.75% of the population per year. In 50 years that means about 40 million immigrants. Then we have to consider their childen, who will be consuming our social services, education, etc.

When I go to work, the majority of the people I work with were not born in this country. They are mostly indians. These are people who make 6 figure incomes. They are doing jobs that Americans are perfectly competent to do, but it's cheaper to hire someone from India than train an American.

The purpose of government is not to express "the Christian spirit." It's also not to serve as a welfare agency for all the flotsam living in foreign countries. The government exists to protect the rights of Americans. Importing low wage labor from third world countries has no place in that mission.

Furthermore relative to the size of our country the amount of refugees we allow in is minuscule anyway.

Giving our jobs to foreigners is the Democrat Spirit of Christmans, douchebag.

I'm still confused by the ignore your own people is good for the country thing.

You are confused by that because it is a bullshit strawman, nobody has said that. The pact Trump pulled out of did nothing of harm to our own people, it did not put anyone before our own citizens and it did not change how we control our own immigration.

Trump lied to you and you are too stupid or too lazy to educate yourself to the facts. Or maybe it is both

Then feel free to prove me wrong. List all the things in the compact that overrule our laws and require us to do anything we do not want to do.

To even make things even I will list all the things in the compact that overrule our laws and require us do to things we do not want to do.

All done. Your turn.
You just said it. To do the things we want to do. We do NOT want unvetted animals from war torn countries in this country. We have the right morally and legally, to keep them from entering this country. Our government's very first priority is to safeguard THIS country ahead of all other concerns. ALL OTHER CONCERNS.

The compact required we take a certain number of these people, regardless of our own concerns.

I highly doubt you'll even bother considering these items, yet demand I prove you wrong when you have no intention of accepting how wrong you are.

Fuck this compact and those who support it. As the sign says, fuck off, we're full.

Please show the part of the compact that required that. you are full of shit. There was no requirements in the compact, the compact was non-binding agreement.

Then what was the point of being a member of it?

you voted for a guy that is famous for doing just that... you people are too funny sometimes

All done. Your turn.

Sometimes the level of ignorance is just frightening.

not at all, it's economically correct to increase wages in our country. You're against wage increases now are you? So you are more about the globe then the country. gotcha.

Stopping the already tiny amount of refugees we let in is going to increase wages? For what picking fruits and vegetables? Cutting grass? Great that just means higher costs down the line.

Btw it's the real Christian spirit of the people who sponsor and open up their homes to these refugee families.

"Tiny amount?" We probably have about 2 million immigrants every year. Let's say that's 0.75% of the population per year. In 50 years that means about 40 million immigrants. Then we have to consider their childen, who will be consuming our social services, education, etc.

When I go to work, the majority of the people I work with were not born in this country. They are mostly indians. These are people who make 6 figure incomes. They are doing jobs that Americans are perfectly competent to do, but it's cheaper to hire someone from India than train an American.

The purpose of government is not to express "the Christian spirit." It's also not to serve as a welfare agency for all the flotsam living in foreign countries. The government exists to protect the rights of Americans. Importing low wage labor from third world countries has no place in that mission.

In reality, refugees allowed in the country totaled about 110,000 last year. The majority of which were sponsored by individual families, not the government. Most of them are very happy to be here and fully integrate and become productive members of society.

Not people coming here on work visas. Like the ones our "Liar in Chief: brings in to work at his hotels.

In reality, refugees allowed in the country totaled about 110,000 last year. The majority of which were sponsored by individual families, not the government. Most of them are very happy to be here and fully integrate and become productive members of society.

Not people coming here on work visas. Like the ones our "Liar in Chief: brings in to work at his hotels.

You mean we let in 100,000 potential terrorists? What's good about that?

Only a real dumbass would think South Park makes a convincing argument.

All done. Your turn.

That fact is that the group was drawing up plans to assign specific numbers of refugees that signatories would have to allow. Your claims are total bullshit lies. But that goes without saying.

you voted for a guy that is famous for doing just that... you people are too funny sometimes

So you think Hillary would have done a better job of controlling immigration?

How stupid are you?

Liberals want a nation of Garcia Zarates. The more dead Kate Steinles the better. Americans just don't get it.

All done. Your turn.

That fact is that the group was drawing up plans to assign specific numbers of refugees that signatories would have to allow. Your claims are total bullshit lies. But that goes without saying.

You keep making claims and never once back them up. That leaves you the one full of shit and a liar just like the man you voted for.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You keep making claims and never once back them up. That leaves you the one full of shit and a liar just like the man you voted for.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

New York Declaration FAQs

Global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration

12. What is it ?

In addition to the global compact on refugees, the New York Declaration also provides for the adoption in 2018 of a global compact for safe, orderly and regular migration . It is envisaged that the global compact on safe, orderly and regular migration will — in the words of the New York Declaration — “set out a range of principles, commitments and understandings among Member States regarding international migration in all its dimensions” and would thus “make an important contribution to global governance and enhance coordination on international migration”.

In other words, member states will commit to regular refugee immigration quotas.

Fuck that.

The bastards made it very hard to copy and paste from this document because they obviously didn't want people discussing the details.

The orange cheeto has yet to do anything that benefits The American citizen. A failure in every way.
Talk's cheap - as you have amply demonstrated.

Facts, on the other hand, can be extremely convenient, can't they?

W

How stupid are you?
well open borders is easy

W

How stupid are you?
well open borders is easy

How is that "better?"

Forum List

Back