Trump: "I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn"...Really??

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
if you need further proof that Trump is delusional and deranged....(and that his legal team is surely cussing this nut's tweeting addiction,) then this latest tweet if for you....

I would ask ANY decent right winger to objectively interpret this Trump quote, with the tweet issued by Trump in the thread's title:

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn’: Trump issues series of tweets criticizing the FBI

• Banned
OOooohhh, Frankie found the above "hilarious"????

I had no idea I could be that funny.....Thanks, Frankie.

Sessions confirms part of Comey’s story about private talk with Donald Trump
  • Comey testified last week that Trump asked everyone except him to leave the Oval Office following a meeting.
  • Sessions told the Senate Intelligence Committee that the day after that meeting, Comey expressed "concern" to him about being left alone with the president.

Sessions confirms part of Comey’s story about abruptly private talk with Donald Trump

For former members of the FBI, James Comey’s testimony to the Senate Intelligence committee delivered a shocker: that the president wanted to be alone with the former director of the FBI in the Oval Office and even asked his boss, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, to leave the room.

“Why did he kick everyone out of the Oval Office to talk to me?” Comey said to the committee of senators on Thursday. “As an investigator, that is a very significant fact.” Comey called Trump’s request “inappropriate” in his prepared statement and said he asked Sessions to never leave him alone with the president again.

Former FBI officials with cybersecurity and counterintelligence experience agree: It’s highly unusual, even unheard-of, for a high-ranking official, the president included, to ask other officials involved in an investigation for some privacy. Coupled with other revelations, that fact could help prove that Trump tried to obstruct justice, which now rests with newly appointed special counsel Robert Mueller.

“It would be the ultimate uncomfortable situation,” said Mark Pollitt, an FBI agent for 20 years who retired in 2003 as chief of the digital forensics program. “It would certainly raise the hair on the back of anybody’s neck.” Pollitt added that he couldn’t think of any circumstance where the director of the FBI would need to be or should be alone in a room with the president of the United States.

Ex-FBI agents can't believe Trump asked to be alone with Comey

frankie must be so exhausted from all those years of benghazi faux hysteria

those "leaks", which mr trump repeatedly attempts to demonize mr comey over, were legally rendered with good purpose, relating to internal memos of that very serious incident.

The seven-page testimony confirms many previously reported leaks regarding Comey’s interactions with Trump leading up to his abrupt firing on May 9, including Trump’s request to drop the investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, a pledge of loyalty, and discussion over the salacious Russian dossier.

Comey wrote he has “not included every detail from [his] conversations with the president,” just the portions he thought would be “relevant” to the ongoing investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election. Comey wrote that he took detailed notes after nine one-on-one conversations — three in person and six on the phone — with Trump over the course of four months.

Comey to testify Trump told him: “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty”

"Trump then said, 'I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go'..."

OOooohhh, Frankie found the above "hilarious"????

I had no idea I could be that funny.....Thanks, Frankie.
Believe me, if Comey were a Republican, my friend Jake Starkey would have run to the dry cleaners to get his Hillary SS uniform and go after Comey for sedition -- and treason!

if you need further proof that Trump is delusional and deranged....(and that his legal team is surely cussing this nut's tweeting addiction,) then this latest tweet if for you....

I would ask ANY decent right winger to objectively interpret this Trump quote, with the tweet issued by Trump in the thread's title:

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

I never asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn’: Trump issues series of tweets criticizing the FBI
"If you like your doctor...."..........REALLY?

Comey to testify Trump told him: “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty”

Various biographies on Mussolini, recount good ol' Benito's demand for "loyalty" from everyone around him.......Such demands underscore one's low self-esteem (a component of megalomania) and desire for absolute power.

Trumps one and only crime is defeating the Progressive Jihad on America. They were one SCOTUS vote away from eliminating the Second Amendment; the last line of defense against our already Orwellian government

Forum List

Back