NETFLIX: The Social Dilemma

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
It must have been at least a few years ago since someone at work recommended I watch this but I can't remember if it was a co-worker, customer or someone who was providing assistance to me. Nonetheless, it is so much on point that it's incredulous.

Anyone who has ever been stalked online might be relieved to discover how much of what others have attributed to paranoia is exactly what is alluded to. You have to watch the documentary to see what I mean. It answered at least one question I always had which is if others are watching the same news stories as myself, then how is it that they arrive at opposing conclusions?

The Social Dilemma - A Netflix Original documentary

It must have been at least a few years ago since someone at work recommended I watch this but I can't remember if it was a co-worker, customer or someone who was providing assistance to me. Nonetheless, it is so much on point that it's incredulous.

Anyone who has ever been stalked online might be relieved to discover how much of what others have attributed to paranoia is exactly what is alluded to. You have to watch the documentary to see what I mean. It answered at least one question I always had which is if others are watching the same news stories as myself, then how is it that they arrive at opposing conclusions?

The Social Dilemma - A Netflix Original documentary
Start with a shortened version. On this board you're going to have a hard time being taken seriously.

If the Obammys got their input into it? It will be a dud. Guaranteed. Like that recent endofworld craphole movie.

Tubi is better. It has tons of non woke, politically incorrect movies and shows from a time when social agendas weren't cared about. And it's free. Much better than shitflix in every way.

Netflix has Seinfeld on it, that's about all it's good for

Tubi is better. It has tons of non woke, politically incorrect movies and shows from a time when social agendas weren't cared about. And it's free. Much better than shitflix in every way.

Netflix has Seinfeld on it, that's about all it's good for

International movies (or series) are good on Netflix. Some are woke but no commercials. Closed Caption read the Korean translation. Sweedish, Norway, Italian, Argentenian, Chilie, English French, Polish. All much better than American sick woke ObammyWood.

Forum List

Back