Sports Illustrated’s Went Left, Now Publisher Lays Off Entire Staff. Future Unclear

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Who woulda thunk going full Leftist would lead to total failure? Every company that goes Leftist fails. Time and time again.

Meanwhile:

1705795634088.png

Disney is next up, you cannot post such brutal losses year after year and survive, they have destroyed their brand utterly, every parent on the continent knows they are now brazenly out of closet as the pedophile, homosexual, & tranny homebase of grooming and deviancy operations! Hollywood is soon going bye bye too....

Disney is next up, you cannot post such brutal losses year after year and survive, they have destroyed their brand utterly, every parent on the continent knows they are now brazenly out of closet as the pedophile, homosexual, & tranny homebase of grooming and deviancy operations! Hollywood is soon going bye bye too....

They just can't figure out why it's not working

Slow ignorants

SI would be perfect for them....Help hasten their demise....Maybe Musk will buy Disney. ;)

They not only went woke (which they undoubtedly did, I saw it when I was a subscriber) but they also went from a weekly magazine (for over 50 years) to twice a month, then to once a month, and there was no reduction in the cost of a subscription. This magazine went the way of the local newspaper.

In the 80's and 90's this was my favorite magazine.

Forum List

Back