Netflix Flicks

Watching it now. I like it, but what keeps turning me off is that damn woman. I don't want to see her, her manipulations in pussyfying her man and how timid her man is. So far. I want to see more of the drama on the ship.

Yes...a lot of action scenes and great graphics. It was just kind of....slow. Sorry Pops. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best...I would give it a 5.

The Finest Hours:

The Finest Hours (2016) - IMDb

Now on Netflix.

This is based on a true story of a coast guard rescue. Truly one of the best films I have seen in several years.

The casting was excellent and the story powerful

It is not a waste of an evening watching this one!
I've been looking for something good on Netflix. Thanks again, Pop!

It was pretty good, Pop....I just didn't like the characters, to be honest.

I just watched Not On This Earth. Fascinating. Jews, hiding from the Nazi's for OVER A YEAR in a cave in the Ukraine. Imagine. 400+ days down there.

I can't help but compare what they endured compared todays race riots and mindset of many blacks. That might sound racist but oh well. But..I digress.

If you like history documentaries/movies...check it out.
If you think that was something, check this out. The Chiger Family

Is it just me, or is season 5 of OITNB totally stupid? They fucked up a good show with this silliness.

The Finest Hours:

Now on Netflix.

This is based on a true story of a coast guard rescue. Truly one of the best films I have seen in several years.

Good Movie. I have seen it twice. Still amazes me that they got all of those men home on that tiny coast guard boat.

Chris Pine is also in another movie based on a true story about a run away train.

Unstoppable.

The Finest Hours:

Now on Netflix.

Good Movie. I have seen it twice. Still amazes me that they got all of those men home on that tiny coast guard boat.

Chris Pine is also in another movie based on a true story about a run away train.

Unstoppable.

Unstoppable was not true
Chris Pine also played Capt Kirk which was not true

Forum List

Back