Netflix Flicks

Methinks you are going to binge all night like I did until 4am this morning, lol.

I started Black Mirror last night. It is kinda screwed up because it starts with season 4, but since it is like Twilight Zone with ALL NEW stories in each episode...you don't have to start season 1.
Anyway...it was a knock off of Star Trek...but futuristic. It was kind of funny, but engrossing. Then I watched episode 2 of Season 4 called ArkAngel...that one was weird but good. I will finish off Season 4, then flip over to season 1.

Anyone else watching this show? I like it because it IS new stories with each episode and not a soap opera.

omg...if you guys are in to treasure ships and such...you HAVE to watch Treasures From The Wreck Of The Unbelievable. THAT is the best treasure ever found, in my opinion. AWESOME!

unbelieveble1-720x450.jpg

C8fherfXsAA-_KA.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000125269174_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqd812aLihv0TyyyQ-F8Pe-jHbSSg8fcwYCa2QWxdMfI4.jpeg

punta-delle-dogana_-damien-hirst15_ph.-Irene-Fanizza-650x391.jpg

netflix needs to bring back Lilyhammer!!! Van Zandt was great...and Bruce Springsteen as one of the mobsters was fantastic, lol. MORE!!! Don't let it die! I want to see The Undertaker's story (springsteen).

Finished all 3 seasons and according to Netflix, it did not get the following that Marvel gets..or Orange Is The New Black..so they dumped it. NOOOOOO!!!!

I just watched Not On This Earth. Fascinating. Jews, hiding from the Nazi's for OVER A YEAR in a cave in the Ukraine. Imagine. 400+ days down there.

I can't help but compare what they endured compared todays race riots and mindset of many blacks. That might sound racist but oh well. But..I digress.

If you like history documentaries/movies...check it out.

It's a true history and well documented. But the comparison to blacks was, well, weird, imo.
Yeah. I know. But I did think of the comparisons of the GIMME GIMME YOU OWE US crap versus what Jews went thru for so many GENERATIONS. Dig what I am saying? GENERATIONS. And you don't see Jews looting and screaming and killing over what they endured for thousands of years..do ya?
Yes, I agree.

Those historically oppressed people need to shut the fuck up, bend over and take it up the ass for a few hundred more years - which a smile and a ‘Yes, massa!”

I started watching Shameless. Not sure what I think of it yet. So far, it's shameless all right.

Its official. Shameless SUCKS. I gave it a thumbs down and shut it off in the 3rd episode of season 1. Low life dysfunctional family of pervs and pond scum. It's shameful all right, to glorify such conduct in a movie setting. Gross. And fucking SICK.

Just finished The Hateful 8. When it first started, I saw quentin tarantino was director/producer and thought "oh thrill. Another n!gger this, n!gger that flick". And I was right. That dude sure has a thing about blacks and using n!gger every other word.
I gave it a thumbs down because it was as stupid as django unchained.

Forum List

Back