Netflix Did it Again! Was Hannibal Barca Black? I I DEBUNK Woke (Marxism ) History Lesson About Colonialism

Litwin is not a historian, and he does not understand the primacy of primary sources. Carthage was a population mixture of Phoenicians, Numidians, Greeks, sub-Saharan blacks, and a few Jews.

WHAT ABOUT UKRAINE , NAZI TROLL WINKLE ?

Captured any more deserted villages ?
Found any more women for the trenches ?
Why have 15000 from the UAF surrendered . ?

How is it going ?
Will you unconditionally surrender for Xmas ?

I am a historian, you are a problematic racist .

Hannibal Barca was a Phoenician (Punic ) . rest , is your RACIST PRAVDA STYLE PROPAGANDA​

The Barca clan had Phoenician, Numidian, North African, and Sub-Saharan antecedents. They were people of color. If you don't accept primary sources and peer-reviewed scholarship, then you are not a professional historian.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The Barca clan had Phoenician, Numidian, North African, and Sub-Saharan antecedents. They were people of color. If you don't accept primary sources and peer-reviewed scholarship, then you are not a professional historian.
He meant that he is History .

And I am proud to be somebody that consigned him to that nasty smelling old box
A relic from the past -- a low grade paid scribbler writing crude amateur propaganda .

Don't think that Radziwill had Bantu ancestry? Do you?
a good one, but this is not an academical historical conversation, more like political and soft e-net trolling.

a funny comment on this subject :
My grandma told me once, no matter what they say….Ghengis was a non binary, black person who cared for her/he/thy’s people. And also a vegan who was concerned about the environment :abgg2q.jpg:

Hannibal coin
COIN-General-Hamilcar-Barca-4.jpg

Denzel Washington is a great actor. Not seeing the issue.

Hannibal coin
COIN-General-Hamilcar-Barca-4.jpg

Denzel Washington is a great actor. Not seeing the issue.

Actually, that is not a "Hannibal Coin". And hell, the coin is not even from Carthage or any of the regions that they controlled.

During the Punic Wars, several areas of what had been Etruria tried to break away from Rome, and some actually sided against them. And this is an example of the "coinage" made in that region during that time. Although it is more fair to call it a medallion, as it is most likely not a "real coin".

That is because the coin is bronze. And created by somebody who never saw Hannibal, nor any of his forces.

Now if any are interested, here is an actual Carthaginian coin, with the face of Hannibal from the same era.

image23058.jpg

Forum List

Back