Netanyahu's Sister-in-law Arrested

I try to imagine being an Isreali Jew whose life is sometimes punctuated by terrorist attacks.

I imagine that if that were my fate I would NOT BE as sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians as I can be sitting here in Maine.

I know myself too well to think that suffering such a fate would make me a better person.

I suspect I would be an overt separatist as so many Israelis obviously are.

I'd like to think I could overcome my fear and anger, but seriously, I doubt I'm THAT liberal.

I try to imagine being an Isreali Jew whose life is sometimes punctuated by terrorist attacks.

I imagine that if that were my fate I would NOT BE as sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians as I can be sitting here in Maine.

I know myself too well to think that suffering such a fate would make me a better person.

I'd like to think I could overcome my fear and anger, but seriously, I doubt I'm THAT liberal.

To an extent I can understand that... Ever wonder what a Palestinian feels like? It's a shame it's been allowed to go on for as long as it has... the situation has only gotten worse and will get worse the longer it takes to finally settle the differences.

One can't excuse hatred, violence, and zealotry on either side.

To an extent I can understand that... Ever wonder what a Palestinian feels like? It's a shame it's been allowed to go on for as long as it has... the situation has only gotten worse and will get worse the longer it takes to finally settle the differences.

One can't excuse hatred, violence, and zealotry on either side.

Its a shame that the Palestinians have let it go on for so long. They had a chance in '48. They choose war. from '48-'67 their lands were ruled by Egypt and Jordan, but no Palestinian nationalism came to the forefront. No calls for independence were cried out!

You had the Oslo Accords in '93 the Palestinians were offered a state. You have the Camp David Accords in '00 where the Palestinians were offered a state again. The state was 95-98% of the land mass they were demanding! I know a simpleton antisemite such as yourself will demean this act of generosity by the Jews as a ploy by a bunch of dirty rotten Jews, but its you would be incorrect, like usual!

Forum List

Back