Netanyahu's Sister-in-law Arrested

I don't make excuses for the Klan any more than I do zionist jews. The difference being that the Klan doesn't decide our national policies here in the US like zionists do in israel. It's not a matter of "some" zionist jews acting backwards in israel. Again, Bibi didn't get elected on a message of ethnic equality; rather, he got elected on the specific, outright promise of segregating jews from non-jews in israel.

Yeah, that is disturbing.

I imagine she was arrested for her own safety.

Not sure that is really the case! I have been to Eastern Jerusalem a few times and its not the Wild West of Muslims killing Jews that its made out to be!

My guess is she is a person that distorts and dramatizes facts (as the left typically do) to the detriment of her country! My guess is she is identifiable as a sister-in-law of the PM and they targetted her to give her a difficult time and not tell her get any ammo! She reminds me of people who complain about the American police and Military. They cry about them until they need them. She should be ashamed her cowardly son didn't do his service in the IDF! She should thank her lucky stars that most Israeli youth are not cowards like her son!

Funny how once again these article that the disingenious Neser posts states the dispute is back to pre-'48, when in fact the dispute is about a recent sales contract for the land, in which money was exchanged!

I don't make excuses for the Klan any more than I do zionist jews. The difference being that the Klan doesn't decide our national policies here in the US like zionists do in israel. It's not a matter of "some" zionist jews acting backwards in israel. Again, Bibi didn't get elected on a message of ethnic equality; rather, he got elected on the specific, outright promise of segregating jews from non-jews in israel.

You lying piece of shit fuck!

He got elected on helping the economy and being strong on IRAN! Do some homework before you lie you piece of shit!

You lying piece of shit fuck!

He got elected on helping the economy and being strong on IRAN! Do some homework before you lie you piece of shit!

"any demand for resettling Palestinian refugees within Israel undermines Israel's continued existence as the state of the Jewish people."

Benjamin Netanyahu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Likud-led government, he reiterated, will never make any concession in the Golan Heights.

Bibi: Israel must restore national pride - Israel News, Ynetnews

Elections 2009 / Netanyahu: Lieberman campaign against Israeli Arabs is 'legitimate'

Likud chairman Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday branded as "legitimate" rival prime ministerial candidate Avigdor Lieberman's electoral campaign against Israeli Arabs.

Elections 2009 / Netanyahu: Lieberman campaign against Israeli Arabs is 'legitimate' - Haaretz - Israel News

PLEASE, motherfucker.. DARE me to post more on his campaign.. specifically, his validation of Lieberman's anti-arab crusade.

It is true that under the 'National Security' headline of Likud's 2009 election platform, Iran does figure as a number one issue, however, the platform also states:

A Peace that Can Succeed

The current peace negotiations, initiated at Annapolis, with their focus on reaching a final status agreement immediately, are misguided. I do not believe that the Palestinians are prepared today to make the type of historic compromise that would end the conflict. There is no evidence that the Palestinians will accept even the minimal demands that any responsible Israeli leader will make. The Palestinians rejected an offer of sweeping concessions eight years ago, and there is no evidence that their positions on any of the core issues have become more moderate. If anything, faced with a weak Israeli government, their positions have only hardened.

They are not promising even minimal commitment to the peace process. Note the word: misguided.

Responsibility for Palestinian Refugees - belongs with the Arab Countries

A Likud-headed government will not allow thousands, certainly not millions, of Palestinian refugees to enter Israel. Israel will not take any moral responsibility for those refugees, since their very plight today is the result of the fatal decisions made by the Arab world: the decision to declare war on Israel instead of accepting the right of Jews to have a country of their own, and the decision maintained ever since 1967 to deny those Palestinian refugees the opportunity to rehabilitate themselves and continue their lives in Arab countries.

So, Likud is completely washing their hands of the refugee problem. I have to agree that other Arab countries have not helped the situation a little bit and in many ways exacerbated the problem, but for Israel to completely wash their hands of it is offensive and against the international law.

Jerusalem undivided and under Israeli rule

The government headed by the Likud will keep Jerusalem the unified capital of Israel under Israeli sovereignty. For 2000 years Jews from all over the world have yearned to return to Jerusalem and rebuild their historical capital. Jerusalem is the very heart of Jewish culture and we will continue to preserve it as such, while allowing freedom of religion and access to all religions in their holy places in the city.

That is rather clear... undivided Jerusalem... That means no concessions on the Israeli side. What about all the Palestinians living in East Jerusalem? Are they going to get equal rights and Israeli citizenship? Or are they going to be ousted like the families last week (and last year) which is a move that has been condemned by countries around the world?

The worst action that can be taken for peace is dividing Jerusalem. Such a step would create a permanent site of friction that is likely to ignite the entire region. Only an undivided Jerusalem under Israeli sovereignty can preserve regional peace.

Now, that is nothing more than wishful thinking - that we all know will not come true as Palestinians are rather adamant to keep at least a part of it (E. Jerusalem) as their capital city. Not to mention that UN has designated that city an international territory that no country has the right to claim.

Anywho, to claim that he won only because of Iran and the economy is not entirely true. I'm sure Likud's position on the Palestinian issue played a major role since that is something Israel has had to deal with every single second of its existence. I don't think Shogun's allegation is such a big ass lie as you're calling it - it seems as a bit of an overstatement - but then, it also depends on your perspective.

According to this article...
Has Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu really rallied "national support" for withdrawing from extensive areas of "Judea and Samaria"? There isn't even a consensus in his cabinet for recognizing a Palestinian state, not to mention a consensus among parties or in the coalition.

Netanyahu is fleeing the challenge - Haaretz - Israel News

I think it is rather alarming to read all that... one gets a sinking feeling that if the peace agreement and two-state solution is ever to take place, it won't during Netanyahu's administration.

I can post a heaping spoonful of Lieberman posts if anyone cares to see what, exactly, that piece of shit gathered support with.

Not sure that is really the case! I have been to Eastern Jerusalem a few times and its not the Wild West of Muslims killing Jews that its made out to be!

My guess is she is a person that distorts and dramatizes facts (as the left typically do) to the detriment of her country! My guess is she is identifiable as a sister-in-law of the PM and they targetted her to give her a difficult time and not tell her get any ammo! She reminds me of people who complain about the American police and Military. They cry about them until they need them. She should be ashamed her cowardly son didn't do his service in the IDF! She should thank her lucky stars that most Israeli youth are not cowards like her son!

Funny how once again these article that the disingenious Neser posts states the dispute is back to pre-'48, when in fact the dispute is about a recent sales contract for the land, in which money was exchanged!

It is back to pre-48 because the reason why the case got even to the court was that the Israelis supposedly found an Ottoman document - a pre-1948 document - that supposedly proves that the land is theirs! That's how it all got started! What is also funny is that Palestinians have - according to some Israeli law - no right to claim land that they lost before 1948, but Israelis, for some reason, have the right! Explain that, Mr. Truth!

Also - don't you wonder why has this eviction been so strongly and publicly condemned around the world? I'm sure all those world leaders didn't just pull it out of their asses, but have a real legitimate reason to criticize the Israeli administration for letting this happen! Explain that!

It seems you have an answer to everything, go ahead! I'm eager to listen and read, my dear.

It is back to pre-48 because the reason why the case got even to the court was that the Israelis supposedly found an Ottoman document - a pre-1948 document - that supposedly proves that the land is theirs! That's how it all got started! What is also funny is that Palestinians have - according to some Israeli law - no right to claim land that they lost before 1948, but Israelis, for some reason, have the right! Explain that, Mr. Truth!

Also - don't you wonder why has this eviction been so strongly and publicly condemned around the world? I'm sure all those world leaders didn't just pull it out of their asses, but have a real legitimate reason to criticize the Israeli administration for letting this happen! Explain that!

It seems you have an answer to everything, go ahead! I'm eager to listen and read, my dear.

I will Ms. Propaganda! True they made an original claim that the land was their's dating back to pre-'48, but if they brought that to court, they would have been laughed out of the courthouse. So they offered to legal purchase back the land from the Adverse Possessors. And they purchased it! They had a legal contract signed by all parties. The Jews even transfered funds. However, because of condemnation by the PA and threats by radicals, the Arab residents tried to rescind the offer. Sorry Charlie, but that is not how contracting works! They had a legal sale and that is the issue. Not your propagandaist pre-'48 argument!

I can post a heaping spoonful of Lieberman posts if anyone cares to see what, exactly, that piece of shit gathered support with.

That fucker is a pure racist. He used to be member of the Kach party that was outlawed in 1988 for 'inciting racism' - they wanted to forcibly remove all Palestinians from the entire historical Palestine.

Can't believe that such scum is in power.

I will Ms. Propaganda! True they made an original claim that the land was their's dating back to pre-'48, but if they brought that to court, they would have been laughed out of the courthouse. So they offered to legal purchase back the land from the Adverse Possessors. And they purchased it! They had a legal contract signed by all parties. The Jews even transfered funds. However, because of condemnation by the PA and threats by radicals, the Arab residents tried to rescind the offer. Sorry Charlie, but that is not how contracting works! They had a legal sale and that is the issue. Not your propagandaist pre-'48 argument!

I'd like to see the source of that information.

That fucker is a pure racist. He used to be member of the Kach party that was outlawed in 1988 for 'inciting racism' - they wanted to forcibly remove all Palestinians from the entire historical Palestine.

Rather he is a realist! He states that the Jews should give up Arab settlements in Israel (cities where Jews can't go into) for Jewish settlements on the West Bank.

He also wants to require a statement of loyalty (which most countries in the world including the US) to citizenship to all Israelis (including Jewish one)! What a monster!

Rather he is a realist! He states that the Jews should give up Arab settlements in Israel (cities where Jews can't go into) for Jewish settlements on the West Bank.

He also wants to require a statement of loyalty (which most countries in the world including the US) to citizenship to all Israelis (including Jewish one)! What a monster!

american citizens have to make a "statement of loyalty"??
:rofl:
what color is the sky on your native planet?

I'd like to see the source of that information.

I sourced it in the thread on the subject! Go look there!

You have to undertake an oath of loyalty! :cuckoo:

rather he is a realist! He states that the jews should give up arab settlements in israel (cities where jews can't go into) for jewish settlements on the west bank.

He also wants to require a statement of loyalty (which most countries in the world including the us) to citizenship to all israelis (including jewish one)! What a monster!

What color is the sky on your native planet?

you have to undertake an oath of loyalty! :cuckoo:

bullshit

You have to undertake an oath of loyalty! :cuckoo:

News to me. I never took one. Does that mean I'm now here in the country of my birth illegally?

so, when did YOU take your Oath to the United States to preserve a WHITE CAUCASIAN America?

Just imagine you're speaking of the former member of KKK (pretty much what Kach party was) ... Try again.

Ghook, Lieberman was the member of the outlawed nazi-like Kach Party. Is he some sort of an idol to you that you took an offense at me saying that or what is exactly your problem with that statement?

I think it should rather be of concern to you that a man like that is helping Bibi run the country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back