Netanyahu: What a Real Leader Looks Like

So? Why would anyone care what they did or didnt expect? I promise you, they were not expecting what i think Israel is about to do. Just like Al Qaeda didnt expect the US response. They literally no longer exist. The same is going to happen to Hamas.
Does the Taliban still exist?

Hamas has more in common with the Taliban than Al Qaeda.

Why does the Taliban still exist after decades of occupation.
Because they never committed a "9/11" on a dangerous and vengeful nation.

Israel will not be able to end Hamas.

You don’t get it.
You silly, silly boy. You have no idea what's about to happen. They are going to sweep the entire Gaza Strip. They are going to kill ALL of the leadership and most of the soldiers. After that, if anyone even mentions the word Hamas, a missile will follow.

You silly, silly boy. You have no idea what's about to happen. They are going to sweep the entire Gaza Strip. They are going to kill ALL of the leadership and most of the soldiers. After that, if anyone even mentions the word Hamas, a missile will follow.
They won’t. They can’t.

Netanyahu was straightforward.
Can't argue with that.

29israel-thumbLarge.jpg

Wile E Coyote couldn't have put it more clearly.

Buckle up bitch, Israel is about to take the shitfuck Palestinians for a rough ride. Hamas will be gone by this time next year.
If they could have eliminated Hamas, they would have done so decades ago.

They can’t.

Yep, and seeing entire Palestinian city blocks reduced to rubble amuses me. I am going to thoroughly enjoy this war that will be a one sided ass whoopin. :laugh:
There’s nothing to enjoy about war. This isn’t a game, you child.

Forum List

Back