Netanyahu = Hitler

Just how barbaric and inhuman are the Israeli's?

How 'bout killing a pregnant women, then stopping to open up her stomach, pull out the dead baby and place it on the dead mother, to send a message to Gazans, this is our "Final Solution".

In the early hours of the morning [Sabra and Shatila witness testimony], about 16-17 armed soldiers entered her home and shot her husband, brother and cousin dead in front of her and children. She related that militia entered homes and shot at everyone including children and animals.

“Along the way to the stadium, I saw my cousin’s daughter who was pregnant lying dead. The murderers had opened her body and taken out her baby and put the baby on her. The child was dead as well. She was lying on the street.”

“Along the street there were a lot of dead bodies. Hundreds of bodies were strewn all over. We climbed a hill to the stadium. At the nearest houses I could see bodies of children. Between the houses, which had been half destroyed, there were bodies of men, and also women and children and animals.”
Shit like this makes me think, maybe Israel should be wiped out.

That's what we did to Hitler's Germany.
That's because Hitler's Germany was wiping out European Jews to the tune of millions of people--over 6 million, maybe 7 by some estimates. And muslims were over in Germany during WWII giving tips on whys and hows to murder them. They went back to their countries in the Middle East after Hitler died, and they organized an effort there to murder Jews who'd lived there for thousands of years. They also refused to cooperate with a peacetime United Nations to jointly rule with Jewish people in Jerusalem. The Jewish people were frustrated in dealing with these Muslims who wanted to kill them. So frustrated, they fought a short war in 1948 and formed the nation of Israel. It was the will of the people of the world to give Israel back to Jewish people. And we haven't forgotten the promises people who survived Nazi Germany's bullying made to the fledgling country of Israel.

This shelling them is poor sportsmanship, and Israel has every right to defend its citizens from murder that flourished under the Nazis. No more Hitlerian antics against the jewish nation. :talk2hand:

Netanyahu is a good leader of Israel, imho. Nobody's perfect, but he greatly cares for his own and will not willingly allow harm to come to them..

Last edited:

How 'bout killing a pregnant women, then stopping to open up her stomach, pull out the dead baby and place it on the dead mother, to send a message to Gazans, this is our "Final Solution".

In the early hours of the morning [Sabra and Shatila witness testimony], about 16-17 armed soldiers entered her home and shot her husband, brother and cousin dead in front of her and children. She related that militia entered homes and shot at everyone including children and animals.

“Along the way to the stadium, I saw my cousin’s daughter who was pregnant lying dead. The murderers had opened her body and taken out her baby and put the baby on her. The child was dead as well. She was lying on the street.”

“Along the street there were a lot of dead bodies. Hundreds of bodies were strewn all over. We climbed a hill to the stadium. At the nearest houses I could see bodies of children. Between the houses, which had been half destroyed, there were bodies of men, and also women and children and animals.”

That's because Hitler's Germany was wiping out European Jews to the tune of millions of people--over 6 million, maybe 7 by some estimates. And muslims were over in Germany during WWII giving tips on whys and hows to murder them. They went back to their countries in the Middle East after Hitler died, and they organized an effort there to murder Jews who'd lived there for thousands of years. They also refused to cooperate with a peacetime United Nations to jointly rule with Jewish people in Jerusalem. The Jewish people were frustrated in dealing with these Muslims who wanted to kill them. So frustrated, they fought a short war in 1948 and formed the nation of Israel. It was the will of the people of the world to give Israel back to Jewish people. And we haven't forgotten the promises people who survived Nazi Germany's bullying made to the fledgling country of Israel.

This shelling them is poor sportsmanship, and Israel has every right to defend its citizens from murder that flourished under the Nazis. No more Hitlerian antics against the jewish nation. :talk2hand:

Netanyahu is a good leader of Israel, imho. Nobody's perfect, but he greatly cares for his own and will not willingly allow harm to come to them..
Very well said

an interesting bit of reckless histrionics to be sure... to be kind I politely submit that you haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about...by all indication you are not only deeply ignorant of the cause-n-effect that fomented regional hostilities, you have zero idea of the events that led to the criminal seizure of Palestine...simply an astonishing sampling of ignorance masquerading as informed perspective...

The lack of punctuation in that horrid assembly of disjointed and incoherent drivel is astonishing in its lack of relevancy.

an interesting bit of reckless histrionics to be sure... to be kind I politely submit that you haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about...by all indication you are not only deeply ignorant of the cause-n-effect that fomented regional hostilities, you have zero idea of the events that led to the criminal seizure of Palestine...simply an astonishing sampling of ignorance masquerading as informed perspective...

The lack of punctuation in that horrid assembly of disjointed and incoherent drivel is astonishing in its lack of relevancy.
Whats funny is that he said he's a writer

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as previously advised: stick with those monosyllables....:D

Your posts are much better served by not attempting to address those issues you have little comprehension of.

Probably does his best writing on shithouse walls.

His talents, (and I write that with reservation), might be best used at "youresostupidyoullbelieveanything.com" where folks sharing his propensity for the surreal will have much in common to share.

When you support NAZI'S I would be more concerned about that than I would be about someone who use to post here.
Well, your video reminded me of him. That's what I remember about him. He was always posting Israeli propaganda videos ad nausium.

In regards to nazis support, why do you make dumbass statements like that?

You're saying I support a group that hasn't been in existant for over 60 years? Stupid.

When you support NAZI'S I would be more concerned about that than I would be about someone who use to post here.
Well, your video reminded me of him. That's what I remember about him. He was always posting Israeli propaganda videos ad nausium.

You're saying I support a group that hasn't been in existant for over 60 years? Stupid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
So you're saying Nazis no longer exist?

Not in terms of anything relevant. I'm sure there are skinheads who admire that government making racist hatred the law, but there ain't gonna be no resurgance of the 3rd Reich. They're the most hated group in modern history.

That's a moot point anyway. Accusing people of supporting nazis, is just one of the ways you attack anyone who criticizes anything Israel does.

Quote: Originally Posted by bigrebnc1775

Quote: Originally Posted by loinboy

Not in terms of anything relevant. I'm sure there are skinheads who admire that government making racist hatred the law, but there ain't gonna be no resurgance of the 3rd Reich. They're the most hated group in modern history.

That's a moot point anyway. Accusing people of supporting nazis, is just one of the ways you attack anyone who criticizes anything Israel does.

Wrong again, Princess. It's how I characterize those who fit the anti-Semitic mold ... like you, for instance.
That you chose to pretend Nazis are "a group that hasn't been in existant for over 60 years" is simply a self-serving yet lame way to deflect valid critcism of you and your agenda. :D

Wrong again, Princess. It's how I characterize those who fit the anti-Semitic mold ... like you, for instance.
That you chose to pretend Nazis are "a group that hasn't been in existant for over 60 years" is simply a self-serving yet lame way to deflect valid critcism of you and your agenda. :D
Okay, then where are they?

You meant astonishing second to its lack of relevancy, right?

No dumb ass Hamas supports the Nazi agenda they always have.

Forum List

Back