Netanyahu = Hitler

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Just how barbaric and inhuman are the Israeli's?

How 'bout killing a pregnant women, then stopping to open up her stomach, pull out the dead baby and place it on the dead mother, to send a message to Gazans, this is our "Final Solution".

In the early hours of the morning [Sabra and Shatila witness testimony], about 16-17 armed soldiers entered her home and shot her husband, brother and cousin dead in front of her and children. She related that militia entered homes and shot at everyone including children and animals.

“Along the way to the stadium, I saw my cousin’s daughter who was pregnant lying dead. The murderers had opened her body and taken out her baby and put the baby on her. The child was dead as well. She was lying on the street.”

“Along the street there were a lot of dead bodies. Hundreds of bodies were strewn all over. We climbed a hill to the stadium. At the nearest houses I could see bodies of children. Between the houses, which had been half destroyed, there were bodies of men, and also women and children and animals.”
Shit like this makes me think, maybe Israel should be wiped out.

That's what we did to Hitler's Germany.

For the record----the account of a scene----which Loin has posted
is a description ----uncorroborated---of something which took place at the hands of Lebanese christians ----and had nothing at all to do with Netanyahu Loin has pulled a sherri----he has authored an entirely misleading thread title in order to support his personal agenda of filth

The actions of the Lebanese christians upon the arab muslims
at Sabre/Shatilla
was a retaliation for atrocities comitted against Lebanese
christians by arab muslims ---an example is a pogrom upon
the christians of Damour. Just what is true and what is not
regarding the reports of the arab muslims who were attacked---
is a matter of conjecture

is a description ----uncorroborated---of something which took place at the hands of Lebanese christians ----and had nothing at all to do with Netanyahu Loin has pulled a sherri----he has authored an entirely misleading thread title in order to support his personal agenda of filth

at Sabre/Shatilla
Actually, it's an "eyewitness testimony", of the people that experienced this first hand.

Just like the story's you tell!

Here's another example of Israeli brutality...

The prosecution’s first witness was 33-year-old Palestinian Salah Al Sammouni who testified to the 5-panel Commission that 21 members of his family including his father, mother and only infant daughter were killed during a massive Israeli attack in the al-Zaytoun neighbourhood in the South-East of Gaza on 5 January 2009. The remaining 52 injured members of his family and Salah himself (covered in blood and shrapnel) amid firing bullets managed to make their way out of the neighbourhood and found civilians who were kind enough to drive them to the hospital.

He testified that the Israeli military forces, who had bombed their house three times, had denied entry to the Red Cross and hospital ambulances into neighbourhood to tend to the wounded. The ambulances only managed to make their way into his neighbourhood three days after the attack. During the attacks, a sharp metal piece had pierced his forehead and until today the doctors are unable to remove that metal piece.

Here an excerpt of his testimony –

“A short while after the explosion, I heard a very loud explosion about 2 or 3 times. There was dust all over the house. I could not see anything. Later, I saw one missile come through the roof; another from the window and the third one, I do not from where. I then looked around and I saw my mother. I went to her and realized that my mother (Rahma Mohammed Mahmoud Al-Samony, then aged 43) died with half of her face blown away. My father (Talal Hilmy Mahmoud Al-Samony, then aged 49) and my only daughter (Aza Salah Talal Al-Samony, then aged 2.5) also died, with their face disfigured. A total of 21 of my family members died. More than 50 of them were injured. There was screaming, shouting and crying. Blood was everywhere. I lifted my daughter and she had wounds on her neck and stomach. She was dead. Then, I heard my wife calling my name. I went to her. There were a lot of dead bodies on top of her. Then, I slowly pulled her out. She was injured and she was covered in blood. Three of my sons were badly injured and the other one had difficulties in breathing even now.”
Not letting the Red Cross in, is a war crime.

Loin-----fix your post-----you described an event of alleged
brutality by NETANYAHU which was actually one of
alleged brutality by LEBANESE CHRISTIANS------in your next post you stated "here is ANOTHER case of Israeli brutality" Try to focus-----your first example had nothing to do with either netayahu or israel------your second case is highly questionable--

Loin-----fix your post-----you described an event of alleged
brutality by NETANYAHU which was actually one of
alleged brutality by LEBANESE CHRISTIANS------in your next post you stated "here is ANOTHER case of Israeli brutality" Try to focus-----your first example had nothing to do with either netayahu or israel------your second case is highly questionable--
Where is your proof that it was "Lebenese Christians"?

at Sabre/Shatilla
Actually, it's an "eyewitness testimony", of the people that experienced this first hand.Just like the story's you tell!

Yes EYEWITNESS testimony of people attacked by Lebanese christans
and not Israelis. The question here is credibility-----people who
are INJURED do have a motive to exaggerate or outright lie---especially
if they are alluding to the actions of THE ENEMY.

In evaluating my statement that I encountered many people from
south east asia -----what would my motive be for LYING?

If you went to a doctor----and said "I have a headache for three
days-----tomorrow I go on trial for murder"-----he might wonder
if you have a motive for lying-----but would examine you anyway

Sherri claims she is a SUNDAY SCHOOL teacher---I believe her
I see no reason for her to lie about it even though she is a vulgar
idiot

Yes EYEWITNESS testimony of people attacked by Lebanese christans
and not Israelis.
You expect me to believe that the Israeli's, during their military invasion of Gaza, would allow anyone from Lebanon, to cross into Gaza? Hell, they wouldn't even let the Red Cross into Gaza, how the fuck could anyone from Lebanon get in there?

Here's another example of Israeli brutality...

The prosecution’s first witness was 33-year-old Palestinian Salah Al Sammouni who testified to the 5-panel Commission that 21 members of his family including his father, mother and only infant daughter were killed during a massive Israeli attack in the al-Zaytoun neighbourhood in the South-East of Gaza on 5 January 2009. The remaining 52 injured members of his family and Salah himself (covered in blood and shrapnel) amid firing bullets managed to make their way out of the neighbourhood and found civilians who were kind enough to drive them to the hospital.

He testified that the Israeli military forces, who had bombed their house three times, had denied entry to the Red Cross and hospital ambulances into neighbourhood to tend to the wounded. The ambulances only managed to make their way into his neighbourhood three days after the attack. During the attacks, a sharp metal piece had pierced his forehead and until today the doctors are unable to remove that metal piece.

Here an excerpt of his testimony –

“A short while after the explosion, I heard a very loud explosion about 2 or 3 times. There was dust all over the house. I could not see anything. Later, I saw one missile come through the roof; another from the window and the third one, I do not from where. I then looked around and I saw my mother. I went to her and realized that my mother (Rahma Mohammed Mahmoud Al-Samony, then aged 43) died with half of her face blown away. My father (Talal Hilmy Mahmoud Al-Samony, then aged 49) and my only daughter (Aza Salah Talal Al-Samony, then aged 2.5) also died, with their face disfigured. A total of 21 of my family members died. More than 50 of them were injured. There was screaming, shouting and crying. Blood was everywhere. I lifted my daughter and she had wounds on her neck and stomach. She was dead. Then, I heard my wife calling my name. I went to her. There were a lot of dead bodies on top of her. Then, I slowly pulled her out. She was injured and she was covered in blood. Three of my sons were badly injured and the other one had difficulties in breathing even now.”
Not letting the Red Cross in, is a war crime.

So holding Shalit's without medical care OR Red-Cross visits, is also a war crime? You admit it yourself.

Hamas is a big supporter of nazi's

how exactly is HAMAS a big supporter of "nazis". as far as i can tell, the only "nazis" in the mideast today are jewish immigrants to israel from russia.

If you study the events in 1930’s Germany, you will find many striking parallels with islamist ideology.

Exploring this more deeply, an Islamic state has as its core precept, a bias and bigotry negatively affecting competing faiths. An Islamic state is by definition, discriminatory toward non-muslims. The parallel or modern equivalent would be Hitler’s Aryan Nation; "the Reich that would last 1,000 years". Muhammud's fascist vision of a globe ruled by muslims with the non-muslim dhimmi as subordinate minions may appeal to you but that nightmare world imploded long ago. So did the hoped-for islamist empire. The Nazi’s also created their version of the Boy Scouts and called them the Hitler Youth. Not at all dissimilar to the various militias and goon squads running around the Arab/moslem Middle East, all of them answerable to mini dictators and tyrants.

Certainly, Nazism wasn’t the first real time a virulently racist policy was married to blossoming science and technology-- but look how long that particular marriage lasted-- what, 11 years? Any attempt to unshoulder the clear and unmistakable fact that the Nazi ideology was deeply rooted in supremacist tenets is, (with clear and unmistakable parallels to an Islamic state), ... well it's patently dishonest at its core. Nazism would not have flourished without the peculiar attachment to theistic cultures that were deeply rooted in European culture, all very similar to Arab/moslem culture.

Hamas is a big supporter of nazi's

how exactly is HAMAS a big supporter of "nazis". as far as i can tell, the only "nazis" in the mideast today are jewish immigrants to israel from russia.

Hamas charter seems like the most popular page of Mein Kampf.

well, i'm not entirely sure that that's true at all, but even if it were, it doesn't mean HAMAS is a big supporter of NAZIs.

again, the only real supporters of the NAZIs that i have seen in the mideast and particularly among the palestinians and israelis, are israeli citisends from russia.

of course, fookin' maggie will keep her clap trap shut on this one. she only invokes her godwin's law when it comes to pro-palestinian posters.

Forum List

Back