Macron confronts Saudi prince

Macron to Saudi Prince: 'I am worried' - CNN Video

Unlike the orange weasel trump...Macron has a pair....

Was that before or after he surrendered?

upload_2018-12-3_15-12-16.jpeg

I wish we had a leader that called brutal murderers out...instead of a butt sniffing coward....

:lmao:

NOW you are against the Saudis? Hells bells JimH52 they killed hundreds of thousands of Syrians trying to overthrow Assad and you were fucking cheering them on.

You assholes have let them slaughter civilians in Yemen. You got a lot of fucking nerve here.

ETA: big fucking deal JimH52 OBAMA backed the overthrow of Assad and helped SA/Qatar/Turkey in trying to overthrow Assad who ruled under French law and not Sharia. YOU and your mother fuckers you backed should all be dragged in front of the court in Le Hague for crimes against humanity for backing this attempted overthrow.

Obama should be named a war criminal for backing this. Along with Cameron, Harper and others.

Makes me want to bazooka barf that you have the fucking balls to bitch about the Saudis now.

Last edited:
At this point, Macron is thoroughly lacking in the Gravitas to deal with anyone.

Paris burned while he partied at the G-20 climate change virtue signaling thang in Argentina. He's as much of a Zoolander as Justin Trudeau.

His country is on fire. I think he has other matters to attend to and we'll how his "pair" stands up to the French people that want his head on a pike.

Firefighters and police are now joining the protesters. Those balls are ready to be squeezed bigly. Pffffffffffffft the OP is a complete hypocrite claiming Macron has testicular fortitude.

NOW you are against the Saudis? Hells bells JimH52 they killed hundreds of thousands of Syrians trying to overthrow Assad and you were fucking cheering them on.

You assholes have let them slaughter civilians in Yemen. You got a lot of fucking nerve here.
You voted for a guy who has made them our top ally, who had our defense contractors lower their prices for them, and who announced that selling them weapons to slaughter Yemenis is more important than stopping them from murdering journalists.

At this point, Macron is thoroughly lacking in the Gravitas to deal with anyone.

Paris burned while he partied at the G-20 climate change virtue signaling thang in Argentina. He's as much of a Zoolander as Justin Trudeau.

No shit on the Justin. We're pretty well going bonkers over his "gender lens".

You voted for a guy who has made them our top ally, who had our defense contractors lower their prices for them, and who announced that selling them weapons to slaughter Yemenis is more important than stopping them from murdering journalists.

I've hated the Saudis since the mid 90s fuck face. I am consistent. Trump is being fed the same old bs that has gone on forever that the Saudis are the west's friends. But they have bought every western administration from here to kingdom come.

This so called journalist was Muslim Brotherhood btw. No loss to me.

I wish we had a leader that called brutal murderers out...instead of a butt sniffing coward....

You mean like before when Obama gave millions to Iran and Kerry apologized to them for kindapping our sailors. You're delusional. Trump said, don't F*CK with Americans and our interests and they have not. Notice the lower gas prices. America first. You don't like it? I don't care.

Macron to Saudi Prince: 'I am worried' - CNN Video

Yes, Trump is so afraid of the Saudi Prince that is why last May he flew to Riyadh and gave a speech to all the Arab leaders of the Middle East in attendance. And did not exactly hold back speaking of Islamic terrorists. "“Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land. And drive them out of this earth,” Trump exhorted Muslim leaders congregated at the summit.
Neither your heroes (obama, hillary & co.) nor the republican cowards in D.C. would ever dare to do what Trump did without hesitation. Throw in moving the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem (which also sets the Arabs hair on fire) and you have a president unafraid. All the other presidents only postured --- just like they all postured over the open border. So your narrative is lame.

I've hated the Saudis since the mid 90s fuck face. I am consistent. Trump is being fed the same old bs that has gone on forever that the Saudis are the west's friends. But they have bought every western administration from here to kingdom come.

The truth comes out. You support the murder. Not surprised.

LMAO. That is not at all what he said. You're a dolt.

So you support the Muslim Brotherhood just as Obama did.

LMAO. That is not at all what he said. You're a dolt.
Justified it by pointing out that decades ago he associated with the Muslim Brotherhood back when Saudi Arabia was aligned with the Muslim brotherhood.

So you support the Muslim Brotherhood just as Obama did.
Khashoggi was not a member, thus you are a retard.

I don't support him getting whacked. But I will go after all of you for supporting the deaths and the refugees forced to flee Syria backing Obama for trying to overthrow Assad and handing the country to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Do not twist my words. One journalist versus hundreds of thousands in Syria killed and forced into refugee camps that you just didn't give a shit about.

You and Obama and Harper and Cameron and Merkel you and everyone like you that supported the overthrow of Assad need to be dragged DRAGGED in front of Le Hague and be charged with crimes against humanity for backing the Saudis in this.

Forum List

Back