Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism

I don't see any mention of race in his rant.

Because he definitely means white people when he says "urban thugs".

images

Im quite confident that when he says "urban thugs" he means urban thugs. Having lived in urban areas, I can assure you that urban thugs can be any race or skin color.

The ironic part of this is the only racism in this thread is by those presuming that urban thugs can only mean black people.

I'm not one bit surprised that the left believes that all the thugs in Atlanta are black.

If someone is breaking into my house, I am not waiting to verify the color of their skin before I blow them back into the street.

At the same time if I am in a hole and a hand reaches down to help me out, I am not going to first look at the color of the hand.

Im quite confident that when he says "urban thugs" he means urban thugs. Having lived in urban areas, I can assure you that urban thugs can be any race or skin color.

The ironic part of this is the only racism in this thread is by those presuming that urban thugs can only mean black people.

In my area of the Atlanta metro area, the majority of violent crimes are committed by white toothless meth-heads.

I'm not one bit surprised that the left believes that all the thugs in Atlanta are black.

If someone is breaking into my house, I am not waiting to verify the color of their skin before I blow them back into the street.

At the same time if I am in a hole and a hand reaches down to help me out, I am not going to first look at the color of the hand.

Do you believe the majority of crime committed within the city limits of Atlanta is committed by black males?

In my area of the Atlanta metro area, the majority of violent crimes are committed by white toothless meth-heads.

Does that stat carry through out metro Atlanta?

We use the term "thug" at school as a synonym for bullies, punks, and jerkoffs. They come in all colors shapes and sizes.

Nice try race baiters.

What is the color of the bully, punk or jerkoff most often called a "thug", at your school?

Does it matter? Thugs know no race.

Does it matter? Thugs know no race.

I take that as a no, on my question.

Thugs do have a race, south Indian. But in this context and in the context of all the pictures of white "thugs" posted on this thread, what culture are the kids in the pictures emulating?

That's because you are a rational person, much like Mr Boortz who dislikes bad behavior and wants to actually fix the problem instead of distract people from the problems by screaming race anytime we suggest something positive.

Why does it matter? Why are you so obssessed with race that you have problems with common sense disgust and solutions to real problems? Can anyone address the street culture and the problems it causes for the people involved and our nation at large without you assuming race is involved somehow?

I am sick and tired of you racists trying to blame everyone but yourself for your failings.

That's because you are a rational person, much like Mr Boortz who dislikes bad behavior and wants to actually fix the problem instead of distract people from the problems by screaming race anytime we suggest something positive.

What positivity have you suggested?

How racist of you to think that thugs can only be black.

You didn't know?

I am the most racist wolf on the boards..dude.

I am a werewolf..and dammit..I hate all you humans.

Except at dinner time.
No, you're a little yappy dog who shits on the carpet. :lol:

People defending themselves. People execising their God given freedom to address the problems of their community and defending themselves instead of expecting the government to do it for them.

Freedom does amazing things if you encourage it.

Because if he makes that statement replacing "thugs" with "blacks" and he's off the air within a week. "Thug" gives in deniability.
OR...he doesn't give a damn about a thug's color because he's too busy being angry about what thugs are doing to the city he loves.

But that never occurred to you, did it?

Might I suggest a new avatar for you?

tumblr_lmv4mwExOu1qzf2dn.gif

Suggest away. I appreciate posters like Big Hoss, Tank and William Joyce, at least they post what they really feel.
Oh, so you're one of those simpletons who believes all whites are racist, whether they say racist things or not?

Easier than thinking, I suppose.

Forum List

Back