Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism

Yes we know. As long as he didn't say ****** then it's not racist. Why didn't boortz stay and do what he exalts others to do? He admits he ran, like the chicken shit he is. He'd prefer others do what he's to weak to do himself.

The best thing to do is to leave. Not everyone is in a position to be able to do that. Not everyone wants to do that even if they are in a position to be able to do so. For those latter two groups, the ability and willingness to defend oneself is a necessity in some places.

The economy is down but Soros must be hiring now that democrats are desperate for a propaganda issue after the weener mess. Boortz ain't it.

I don't see any mention of race in his rant.

Really?

And we got too damn many urban thugs, yo

Boortz doesn't normally use the word, "yo".

And thug is both used in rap..and code talkers.

I still see no mention of race, your fantasies notwithstanding.....yo.

Isn't it interesting that Sallow is the one assuming that thugs or those who use street culture language or listen to rap are of one race and not any others?

Of course he wasn't talking about blacks.:doubt:
If he was, why didn't he say "blacks"?

Because if he makes that statement replacing "thugs" with "blacks" and he's off the air within a week. "Thug" gives in deniability.
OR...he doesn't give a damn about a thug's color because he's too busy being angry about what thugs are doing to the city he loves.

But that never occurred to you, did it?

Might I suggest a new avatar for you?

tumblr_lmv4mwExOu1qzf2dn.gif

Because if he makes that statement replacing "thugs" with "blacks" and he's off the air within a week. "Thug" gives in deniability.

Ever think that maybe you're just paranoid and that he spoke correctly when he said thugs because thug applies to across racial lines?

Ever think that the reason we used thugs, instead of blacks is to his defenders,like you, an out?

Boortz' statement doesn't bother me. I like to know what my enemy's thinking.

I don't see any mention of race in his rant.

Really?

And we got too damn many urban thugs, yo

Boortz doesn't normally use the word, "yo".

And thug is both used in rap..and code talkers.
How racist of you to think that thugs can only be black.

You didn't know?

I am the most racist wolf on the boards..dude.

I am a werewolf..and dammit..I hate all you humans.

Except at dinner time.

OR...he doesn't give a damn about a thug's color because he's too busy being angry about what thugs are doing to the city he loves.

But that never occurred to you, did it?

Might I suggest a new avatar for you?

tumblr_lmv4mwExOu1qzf2dn.gif

Suggest away. I appreciate posters like Big Hoss, Tank and William Joyce, at least they post what they really feel.

Forum List

Back