Neighbor (the pole smoker with the Prius) Took His Obama Yard Signs Down Today

Me first? I haven't told you my preferences now...have I? That's just up to you to guess. But, if you must know, I'm heterosexual. And, just like I said in another post, I'm sure, you're just simply thinking to yourself, "Who gives a shit?"...right? Do you care if I'm heterosexual? Would you want to be hearing about it on the news? Would you want to see me walking around parading a sign, announcing I'm a heterosexual? No, you would think to yourself, "Who cares? Keep it in your own bedroom"...right? And, don't tell me you wouldn't. Also, I wouldn't introduce you to my wife unless I knew you on a personal level and I wouldn't come out on some stupid media program introducing my wife to the world. Further, introducing one's wife doesn't necessarily mean one isn't gay either now...does it? And, lastly, besides, that's how you think it is one becomes aware of someone else being gay, that the homo introduces his/her partner? LOL!

Every time you introduce your spouse or significant other you are advertising you are heterosexual.

Really? Again, simply because a male may have a wife, this doesn't necessarily mean he's a heterosexual. Rock Hudson's wife was Phyllis Gates. But...guess what?

If I tell you I'm heterosexual? Uhmmmm...yeah. What you presume I am if I introduce you to my wife is up to you. If I introduce my wife to you, I'm announcing I have a wife, not that I'm heterosexual. But, if I announce to you that I'm heterosexual, as homos announce to us they're gay? Yeah, I would expect you "jump to what do in the bedroom".

Is your heterosexuality strictly reserved for what you do in the bedroom or does it include other people knowing you are part of a couple?

My acknowledgement that I am a heterosexual is reserved for what I do in the bedroom. I don't need to advertise it. I don't need to tell people I'm heterosexual, as gays have to announce they're gay.

Admit it, "keep it in the bedroom" really means "stay in the closet and lie about who you are".

Okay, that will work. But, you don't necessarily have to "lie" about who you are. Just keep your mouth shut about who you are. No one cares who you are. You can keep that part of who you are in your own bedroom.

Oh look, you're getting the point. We don't walk up to people and announce we are gay. We do the exact same things heterosexuals do, but are accused of "flaunting it" when we do. (Like introduce our life partners)

Every time you introduce your spouse or significant other you are advertising you are heterosexual.

Really? Again, simply because a male may have a wife, this doesn't necessarily mean he's a heterosexual. Rock Hudson's wife was Phyllis Gates. But...guess what?

If I tell you I'm heterosexual? Uhmmmm...yeah. What you presume I am if I introduce you to my wife is up to you. If I introduce my wife to you, I'm announcing I have a wife, not that I'm heterosexual. But, if I announce to you that I'm heterosexual, as homos announce to us they're gay? Yeah, I would expect you "jump to what do in the bedroom".

My acknowledgement that I am a heterosexual is reserved for what I do in the bedroom. I don't need to advertise it. I don't need to tell people I'm heterosexual, as gays have to announce they're gay.

Admit it, "keep it in the bedroom" really means "stay in the closet and lie about who you are".
Okay, that will work. But, you don't necessarily have to "lie" about who you are. Just keep your mouth shut about who you are. No one cares who you are. You can keep that part of who you are in your own bedroom.

Oh look, you're getting the point. We don't walk up to people and announce we are gay. We do the exact same things heterosexuals do, but are accused of "flaunting it" when we do. (Like introduce our life partners)

No, they just get on TV or other medium and announce they're gay or, join a parade and carry a big sign announcing they're gay. Hell, they even make a holiday out of it. Further, I never said someone who is gay introducing their life partners is "flaunting it". However, if for instance, someone who is gay introduces their life partner by saying, "Hello, this is my gay partner Bob"? Then, yeah, I guess that might be flaunting it. But, if they say "Hello, this is my partner Bob"...then, not so much. It's the emphasis on the "gay" part which might be construed as "flaunting it".

No, they just get on TV or other medium and announce they're gay or, join a parade and carry a big sign announcing they're gay. Hell, they even make a holiday out of it. Further, I never said someone who is gay introducing their life partners is "flaunting it". However, if for instance, someone who is gay introduces their life partner by saying, "Hello, this is my gay partner Bob"? Then, yeah, I guess that might be flaunting it. But, if they say "Hello, this is my partner Bob"...then, not so much. It's the emphasis on the "gay" part which might be construed as "flaunting it".

So it's okay to BE gay, just not say the word gay. Uh huh, okay.

We wouldn't have to tell you we were gay if you didn't assume we were straight. That's the only time I've ever had to tell anyone.

And I don't know anyone introducing anyone as their gay anything.

Has nothing to do with saying the word gay. Has to do with telling us you ARE gay. Don't care if you're gay and you can keep it to yourself.

We wouldn't have to tell you we were gay if you didn't assume we were straight. That's the only time I've ever had to tell anyone.

I don't "assume" anything. In fact, in most instances, one doesn't need to assume you're straight if you're gay. Because, clearly, if you're gay, you're not straight. Gay folks are generally pretty easy to spot and no assumptions that they're straight need to be made. Liberace, for instance. No one assumed he was straight.

I didn't say you did know anyone introducing anyone as their gay anything. I said, "if for instance". That means it's a hypothetical situation.

And, now, with this, since I don't care if you're gay and it's really your business of which you should keep in your own bedroom, I'm through arguing this matter with you. I'm not interested in your gayness and it's none of my business. So, keep it to yourself.

Has nothing to do with saying the word gay. Has to do with telling us you ARE gay. Don't care if you're gay and you can keep it to yourself.

I don't "assume" anything. In fact, in most instances, one doesn't need to assume you're straight if you're gay. Because, clearly, if you're gay, you're not straight. Gay folks are generally pretty easy to spot and no assumptions that they're straight need to be made. Liberace, for instance. No one assumed he was straight.

I didn't say you did know anyone introducing anyone as their gay anything. I said, "if for instance". That means it's a hypothetical situation.

And, now, with this, since I don't care if you're gay and it's really your business of which you should keep in your own bedroom, I'm through arguing this matter with you. I'm not interested in your gayness and it's none of my business. So, keep it to yourself.

The point is that saying I am gay isn't taking anything out of the bedroom. That YOUR mind goes there is your hang-up, not "the gheys" problem.

No, I won't. If you ask about my husband, I'll tell you I'm gay. I'll continue to walk down the street holding my spouse's hand and I will continue to introduce her as my life partner. You'll have to deal.

The point is that saying I am gay isn't taking anything out of the bedroom. That YOUR mind goes there is your hang-up, not "the gheys" problem.

Sure saying you're gay is taking it out of the bedroom and, you can deny it all you want but, doesn't change anything.

No, I won't. If you ask about my husband, I'll tell you I'm gay. I'll continue to walk down the street holding my spouse's hand and I will continue to introduce her as my life partner. You'll have to deal.

If I ask about your "husband" ... you will continue to introduce "her" as your life partner? Wow, you really are confused...eh?

So now, I'm going to try it again. Since I don't care if you're gay and it's really your business of which you should keep in your own bedroom, I'm through arguing this matter with you. I'm not interested in your gayness and it's none of my business. So, keep it to yourself. And, the more you keep trying to press this issue on me will only go to demonstrate the correctness in my argument. I don't care if you're gay so, stop telling me about it and stop trying to persuade me to accept it. Otherwise, you're trying to flaunt it.

Sure saying you're gay is taking it out of the bedroom and, you can deny it all you want but, doesn't change anything.

If I ask about your "husband" ... you will continue to introduce "her" as your life partner? Wow, you really are confused...eh?

No, it is you who are confused. I don't tell people I'm gay unless they get nosy and ask about my husband. I am often asked questions like "what does your husband do", especially if I'm with my kids. It is then that I tell people I'm gay...essentially when the ASK.

I don't have a husband, I have a female partner. Understand now?

So now, I'm going to try it again. Since I don't care if you're gay and it's really your business of which you should keep in your own bedroom, I'm through arguing this matter with you. I'm not interested in your gayness and it's none of my business. So, keep it to yourself. And, the more you keep trying to press this issue on me will only go to demonstrate the correctness in my argument. I don't care if you're gay so, stop telling me about it and stop trying to persuade me to accept it. Otherwise, you're trying to flaunt it.

I don't take my sex life out of my bedroom. Being gay isn't a sex life, it is who I am, like being Irish. Do I have to stop going to St Patty's parades and flaunting my Irishness?

I'd rather be a conservative nut job than a liberal with no nuts and no job.

Because it's common knowledge that being jobless is the easiest way to own a Prius, they're just giving them away.

They're not giving them away, but that Taxpayer funded subsidy for hybrid buzz cars sure does take the edge off the sticker price doesn't it. You failed.

Guess the queer sees the writing on the wall.

Does it strike anyone else as odd that the people who whine and bitch the most about gas prices are the same people that make fun of people for having fuel efficient vehicles?

It isn't about what car you drive, it's about energy independence... But you loons are too fucking dumb to figure it out. On a side note, you green energy flunkies look really gay putting around in your Smart cars.

Guess the queer sees the writing on the wall.

Does it strike anyone else as odd that the people who whine and bitch the most about gas prices are the same people that make fun of people for having fuel efficient vehicles?

It isn't about what car you drive, it's about energy independence... But you loons are too fucking dumb to figure it out. On a side note, you green energy flunkies look really gay putting around in your Smart cars.

But the point is, we could become energy independent if we all drove fuel efficient cars.

Forget about Priuses... If everyone drove a compact instead of an SUV, we invested more in public transportation, we probably produce enough oil now domestically to meet our own needs.

The problem you TOOLS fail to realize that the oil companies are out to make a profit, not do what is best for the country. They drill oil out of the ANWR, they'll sell it to the Japanese if they are willing to pay better than the going rate for it.

We make up 4% of the world's population and consume 25% of the petroleum. That's the real problem.

That queer rigged the voting machines with his queer magic.

No no! It was the liberal queer media.

The NBPs intimidated people with their queerness.

Either way Warrior blames the queers.

Forum List

Back