Neighbor (the pole smoker with the Prius) Took His Obama Yard Signs Down Today

[

Why would I care when it makes me sick? I don't know maybe because it makes me sick.

A lot of things make me "sick".

For instance, I can't stand the taste of brocolli. Just don't like, it, don't want to eat it, and the scent of it makes me ill.

But I don't spend time obsessing about it, thinking about it, or spending a lot of time wanting all Brocolli eaters condemned to an eternity of fire....

It's just something that I don't care for that other people enjoy.

Doesn't make it bad or good, it's just a matter of preference.

I have no desire to have sex with another dude. Doesn't make it bad or wrong, just not my scene. It has no impact on my life.

Someone firing me in 2008 because I ran up too many medical bills in 2007, yeah, that effects my life. Makes me want to take medical decisions out of the hands of employers and give it to the people.

Exactly...why should anyone care? So, why do pole smokers seem to harbor such an overwhelming need to flaunt their gayness, rather than keep it in their own bedroom? I mean, it's just like these movie stars who are gay. Every time we turn around the media is harping about some homo movie star coming out of the closet. Why should anyone care? Do we hear announcements from the media any time someone announces they're heterosexual? No. So, why do they feel such a need to tell us some stupid movie star is gay? And, why does the movie star have such an overwhelming need to let the media know about it, so the media can tell us about it? Why should anyone care?

Quick, make a list of all the actors who "came out of the closet"...

Um.. there's Ellen.

And , Um... Rosie O'Donnell

And George Takai... (who came out after anyone cared about Star Trek anymore.)

And, ummmm... that's kind of it.

In fact, I suspect most gay actors (and Talk Radio Hosts) keep their sexuality under wraps becuase they know that homophobes won't patronize their movies.

Frankly, I don't care about the sexual orientation or the religion or even the political views of a movie star.

Did I enjoy the movie he made. Only important thing.

If he wants to talk about his love life or his political views or his special relationship with Space Lord Zenu, that's his thing. I don't obsess.

Not sure why you are.

And, ummm... that's kind of it? Really? LOL! You must not be exposed to the media very much and must rely almost solely on message boards and blogs for your information...huh?

Also, I don't give a rat's ass about one's love life or their special relationship with Space Lord Zenu and, he/she can keep it to his/herself. And, as far as their political views, I really don't quite care much about that...either.

Lastly, I obsess because, again, they obsess over feeling an overwhelming need to tell us all about it, as if we somehow give a crap. Or, that if somehow, they tell us about it, it's going to change our views on the matter. If someone was to come out and say, "I'm heterosexual", most folks would simply say, "Who gives a shit?" But, somehow, homosexuals think that if they say, "I'm gay", this is supposed to mean something and everyone is supposed to clap their hands and give them the wave, as if they've accomplished some miraculous task. But, I say, "Who gives a shit? That's your business. Keep it in your own bedroom."

I am happy to report that most around here didn't bother putting Obama signs up in the first place. The houses that had them in 2008 didn't show support this time. Lots of Romney signs in northern Iowa and Minnesota. Maybe change is in the air.

I have now seen a grand total of 3, yes 3 Obama/Biden yards signs in pa area (PA,w est of Philly).

I have seen hundreds of Romney/Ryan yard signs.

Turned you down...didn't he?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What is it with Republicans and these gay fantasies of there's. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

There
Their
They're
3og4ru.jpg

Interesting..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og35U0d6WKY]Samuel L Jackson " WAKE THE FUCK UP " Barack Obama Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Keep it in your own bedroom.

You first. How is your knowing I am gay letting "it" out of my bedroom. If you introduce me to your wife are you letting "it" out of the bedroom?

Me first? I haven't told you my preferences now...have I? That's just up to you to guess. But, if you must know, I'm heterosexual. And, just like I said in another post, I'm sure, you're just simply thinking to yourself, "Who gives a shit?"...right? Do you care if I'm heterosexual? Would you want to be hearing about it on the news? Would you want to see me walking around parading a sign, announcing I'm a heterosexual? No, you would think to yourself, "Who cares? Keep it in your own bedroom"...right? And, don't tell me you wouldn't. Also, I wouldn't introduce you to my wife unless I knew you on a personal level and I wouldn't come out on some stupid media program introducing my wife to the world. Further, introducing one's wife doesn't necessarily mean one isn't gay either now...does it? And, lastly, besides, that's how you think it is one becomes aware of someone else being gay, that the homo introduces his/her partner? LOL!

Keep it in your own bedroom.

You first. How is your knowing I am gay letting "it" out of my bedroom. If you introduce me to your wife are you letting "it" out of the bedroom?

Me first? I haven't told you my preferences now...have I? That's just up to you to guess. But, if you must know, I'm heterosexual. And, just like I said in another post, I'm sure, you're just simply thinking to yourself, "Who gives a shit?"...right? Do you care if I'm heterosexual? Would you want to be hearing about it on the news? Would you want to see me walking around parading a sign, announcing I'm a heterosexual? No, you would think to yourself, "Who cares? Keep it in your own bedroom"...right? And, don't tell me you wouldn't. Also, I wouldn't introduce you to my wife unless I knew you on a personal level and I wouldn't come out on some stupid media program introducing my wife to the world. Further, introducing one's wife doesn't necessarily mean one isn't gay either now...does it? And, lastly, besides, that's how you think it is one becomes aware of someone else being gay, that the homo introduces his/her partner? LOL!

Every time you introduce your spouse or significant other you are advertising you are heterosexual. Does that mean we all must jump to what you do in the bedroom as you obviously do when you find out someone is gay? Is your heterosexuality strictly reserved for what you do in the bedroom or does it include other people knowing you are part of a couple? Admit it, "keep it in the bedroom" really means "stay in the closet and lie about who you are".

Every time you introduce your spouse or significant other you are advertising you are heterosexual.

Really? Again, simply because a male may have a wife, this doesn't necessarily mean he's a heterosexual. Rock Hudson's wife was Phyllis Gates. But...guess what?

Does that mean we all must jump to what you do in the bedroom as you obviously do when you find out someone is gay?

If I tell you I'm heterosexual? Uhmmmm...yeah. What you presume I am if I introduce you to my wife is up to you. If I introduce my wife to you, I'm announcing I have a wife, not that I'm heterosexual. But, if I announce to you that I'm heterosexual, as homos announce to us they're gay? Yeah, I would expect you "jump to what do in the bedroom".

Is your heterosexuality strictly reserved for what you do in the bedroom or does it include other people knowing you are part of a couple?

My acknowledgement that I am a heterosexual is reserved for what I do in the bedroom. I don't need to advertise it. I don't need to tell people I'm heterosexual, as gays have to announce they're gay.

Admit it, "keep it in the bedroom" really means "stay in the closet and lie about who you are".

Okay, that will work. But, you don't necessarily have to "lie" about who you are. Just keep your mouth shut about who you are. No one cares who you are. You can keep that part of who you are in your own bedroom.

Forum List

Back