neg limit encourages sorry posters

You right wingers are throwing an even bigger pissy fit over this than when you got your asses handed to you with the ACA ruling. Get a grip and grow up.

You right wingers are throwing an even bigger pissy fit over this than when you got your asses handed to you with the ACA ruling. Get a grip and grow up.

Or what? You gonna run and tell the mods that the big bad conservatives are being mean to you?

Fuck off loser. The kids forum welcomes DUmbasses.

:lol:

Not a right winger.

But I agree, many Conservatives are throwing a hissy fit over this one.

Because - on USMB - the conservatives tend to be more intelligent. Rarely see one whining about negs... big on that whole free speech concept.... liberals, mehhhh, not so much. Control freaks.

My thoughts, I think 20 rep over 24 hours is too many...but 5 is too low. Something around 12 would be a good idea, along with 10 negs, which I would also change, to no more than 1 every 24 hours.

It was almost interesting to see people put a little more thought into reps when they thought they only had 5 each. The point is there's too much rep if people are able to play abusive games with it, whatever the case may be.

As far as "sorry posters" go, think about it bones. Which posters do you see with red splats? The shittiest posters this board has to offer, like Yidnar and Ariux.

If a poster is that bad, a near daily amount of negs from a wider group of people will keep their count low...and if they're only seen as bad to 4 or 5 posters with elite rep counts, they'll be safe from red splats from a small group hitting them a couple times a day, which is as it should be when you consider the size of the forum.

Not a right winger.

Because - on USMB - the conservatives tend to be more intelligent. Rarely see one whining about negs... big on that whole free speech concept.... liberals, mehhhh, not so much. Control freaks.

:rolleyes:

More Conservatives on the board equates to a better chance of having more intelligent ones.

Not a right winger.

More Conservatives on the board equates to a better chance of having more intelligent ones.

"Intelligent conservatives" is an oxymoron :up:

Not a right winger.

Oh good grief, now you're whining because there are more conservatives? If you can't deal with conservatives, go to the DUmbies site. You'll have a plethora of embarrassingly DUmb left wing hacks to bitch with. Twit.

Oh good grief, now you're whining because there are more conservatives? If you can't deal with conservatives, go to the DUmbies site. You'll have a plethora of embarrassingly DUmb left wing hacks to bitch with. Twit.

Why would I whine? My rep count isn't a problem.

It's numbers. :thup:

Forum List

Back