Another neg thread

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Just a thought to consider....

In my opinion part to of this whole.... thuggery, bullying,abuse issue with the negs.... is the actual neg comment. I have always felt that the neg comment is worse then the neg itself. Its a nasty passive aggressive way to say something really foul.

The issue: You MUST put in a neg comment to send it... Unlike a pos rep where you can just send it without any message at all.

A solution: Not allow ANY neg comment at all and disable the reply button.

I've gotten just as much rage directed at me for negging with just a punctuation mark (period) as I have for saying something.

Just a thought to consider....

In my opinion part to of this whole.... thuggery, bullying,abuse issue with the negs.... is the actual neg comment. I have always felt that the neg comment is worse then the neg itself. Its a nasty passive aggressive way to say something really foul.

The issue: You MUST put in a neg comment to send it... Unlike a pos rep where you can just send it without any message at all.

A solution: Not allow ANY neg comment at all and disable the reply button.

I couldn't agree more! It's almost always the taunting and vicious comments that accompany the negs that I notice most. The most cowardly neggers also turn off their reply function.

Last edited:
So who all did you turn in today, lahkota, you pussy?
Inquiring minds want to know.

If he turned anybody in, they'd be zeroed out. You would know if anybody gets turned in.

Make sense?

I can't wait to see who the first one is to fuck up.

I would only see them if they happened to be in a thread I was looking at.

He should just tell us. I'm sure it is cause of much jubilation among the leftist trolls and mods.

Lakota is a lying whining bitch. I almost always send my negs without comment and he/she whined like a bitch every time. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

So who all did you turn in today, lahkota, you pussy?
Inquiring minds want to know.

If he turned anybody in, they'd be zeroed out. You would know if anybody gets turned in.

Make sense?

I can't wait to see who the first one is to fuck up.

we'll never know cause the pussy lefts will get a pass and no one else will ever know it.

Lakota is a lying whining bitch. I almost always send my negs without comment and he/she whined like a bitch every time. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

How do you send them without comment... mine wont go unless i put in at leas a comma or dot?

Still.... in my opinion the nasty comments that come with the negs are the worst...

How do you send them without comment... mine wont go unless i put in at leas a comma or dot?

Still.... in my opinion the nasty comments that come with the negs are the worst...

a little dot does it. dots say nothing. unless pernicious whiners like lakota think dots are offensive..

You know that's a lie because you have your response function disabled, and I rarely even bothered to neg you back - and when I did I usually used a . like you did.

Last edited:
I can handle the comments. I get sick of the flurry of abuse that sending a neg often spurs, though.

Which is why I closed down my PM. I got sick of the little weirdoes writing to me every time I negged them, and then just going on and on and on.

You know that's a lie because you have your response function disabled, and I rarely even bothered to neg you back.

^^^^Case in point^^^^^^

And it pisses them off when they can't follow you and abuse you in PM land.

a little dot does it. dots say nothing. unless pernicious whiners like lakota think dots are offensive..

You may only put in a dot.... but a lot of others don't. Some of it can get down right nasty.

You may only put in a dot.... but a lot of others don't. Some of it can get down right nasty.

I know. I've been called every damn name in the book with negative rep. I didn't whine to the meister about it though.

I whined about people threatening to find where I worked and call my bosses once, and turn me in to child welfare... and Care told me to put them on ignore.

Forum List

Back