CDZ Need tips concerning CDZ guidelines

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
I'm guilty of running afoul of some guidelines here. A couple of my posts have been moved about. Not for name calling, that is why I avoid the other USMB forums, but for pertinence I think.

From some of the veterans I need some guidance with CDZ appropriate threads please.

Generally I figure if a forum does not have a page of threads with new posts in a day (much less a week) it is in danger of being deleted. So sometimes over on the very much subdivided Gardenweb forums in the winter or here after the election I just post whatever comes to mind.

CDZ - The anniversary of us helping Ferdinand Marcos flee the Philippines

Fake expert on Sweden?

CDZ - Effects of having fewer people in the country

My posts aren't the most well thought out or documented but I like to think they are unique.

Sometimes I run right to the wall of the guidelines here:
Guidelines for the Clean Debate Forum
In regards to running in circles with debates. That's not what I get flagged for somehow though.

Guide me back in line please!

Not exactly sure what you are asking. The guidelines are generally pretty clear for the CDZ - any thread is allowed here that is actually looking to generate discussion. If some of them were moved then point us to those out (the threads linked do not seem to have been moved as 2 of them are still there).

Forum List

Back