Need A Belief System Be Rational???

"transitional form" is a species that is intermediate between two different species.

Pick one and stick to it.

Bet you can't.
I'll pick what I choose and you can react any way you think is necessary. Just leave the religion and the creation nonsense out of it.

You've been given evidence on both 'intermediates' and 'transitionals' but you're refusing to acknowledge the obvious.

You're starting to resort to the Trumpy style of denial by trying to divert the debate away from that which you tried to get away with in the beginning.

Creation is bullshit hon and your churches have run away from trying to defend it any longer. They're left you flatfooted with your panties down and you're going to have to deal with the popes and the bishops first, before you can even qualify for a debate with the atheist side. Me!

Me the commie as you would have it.

I'll pick what I choose and you can react any way you think is necessary. Just leave the religion and the creation nonsense out of it.

You've been given evidence on both 'intermediates' and 'transitionals' but you're refusing to acknowledge the obvious.

You're starting to resort to the Trumpy style of denial by trying to divert the debate away from that which you tried to get away with in the beginning.

Creation is bullshit hon and your churches have run away from trying to defend it any longer. They're left you flatfooted with your panties down and you're going to have to deal with the popes and the bishops first, before you can even qualify for a debate with the atheist side. Me!

Me the commie as you would have it.

Vulgarity....and admission that I've hit you where it hurts.

There is no such intermediate in the fossil record.

As usual, you've been caught lying.

. As Newsweek reporter Jerry Adler accurately noted:

In the fossil record, missing links are the rule: the story of life is as disjointed as a silent newsreel, in which species succeed one another as abruptly as Balkan prime ministers. The more scientists have searched for the transitional forms between species, the more they have been frustrated.... Evidence from fossils now points overwhelmingly away from the classical Darwinism which most Americans learned in high school: that new species evolve out of existing ones by the gradual accumulation of small changes, each of which helps the organism survive and compete in the environment (1980, 96[18]:95).

Wonderous how you can be both a stuffed shirt and and empty suit at the same time.

Vulgarity....and admission that I've hit you where it hurts.

There is no such intermediate in the fossil record.

As usual, you've been caught lying.

. As Newsweek reporter Jerry Adler accurately noted:

In the fossil record, missing links are the rule: the story of life is as disjointed as a silent newsreel, in which species succeed one another as abruptly as Balkan prime ministers. The more scientists have searched for the transitional forms between species, the more they have been frustrated.... Evidence from fossils now points overwhelmingly away from the classical Darwinism which most Americans learned in high school: that new species evolve out of existing ones by the gradual accumulation of small changes, each of which helps the organism survive and compete in the environment (1980, 96[18]:95).

Wonderous how you can be both a stuffed shirt and and empty suit at the same time.
I'm good with it all hon, as long as you don't try to bring religious superstitious beliefs back into the debate. You're welcome to all the spamming and namecalling your kind of people like, but you don't get a pass on religious bullshit with me.
Take that crap up with the church leadership that have cut you off at the knees.

In the fossil record, missing links are the rule:

Yes, and they will always be the rule, and I've patiently explained the reason why!
Did it fly over your head?

I'm good with it all hon, as long as you don't try to bring religious superstitious beliefs back into the debate. You're welcome to all the spamming and namecalling your kind of people like, but you don't get a pass on religious bullshit with me.
Take that crap up with the church leadership that have cut you off at the knees.

Yes, and they will always be the rule, and I've patiently explained the reason why!
Did it fly over your head?

How many times must I put you in your place????

You must be so used to folks exposing what human offal you are, that it matters not.

Can you hear the Pontius Pilate tap water running?

Can you hear the Pontius Pilate tap water running?
He was almost certainly a fictional character. The only known reference to him is in the gospels, but the writers of those aren't even known. Bad enough they all tell differing lies!
So no hon, you can't even get away with trying that diversion from your talking point.

He was almost certainly a fictional character. The only known reference to him is in the gospels, but the writers of those aren't even known. Bad enough they all tell differing lies!
So no hon, you can't even get away with trying that diversion from your talking point.

Gads, you're a fool.

Pontius Pilate was the fifth governor of the Roman province of Judaea, serving under Emperor Tiberius from the year 26/27 to 36/37 AD.

Our little tete a tete wasn't a total waste.........you've added a corrollary to the fact that I'm never wrong.....and that is that you're never right.

Gads, you're a fool.

Pontius Pilate was the fifth governor of the Roman province of Judaea, serving under Emperor Tiberius from the year 26/27 to 36/37 AD.

Our little tete a tete wasn't a total waste.........you've added a corrollary to the fact that I'm never wrong.....and that is that you're never right.
"On October 27, 2014, Pope Francis issued a statement at the Pontifical Academy of Sciences that "Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation," warning against thinking of God's act of creation as "God [being] a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything." "

Francy will burn in hell for all eternity for that!
Oh wait, they put the big burn bullshit on hold too.

every good Christian knows that the god is a lot more than a magician and he doesn't need a magic wand! HE can do anything and everything and he can do it all at once too!
Blasphemous bloody pope!

Gads, you're a fool.

Then we have this sacriligious dirtbag hon:

Claiming just because he's the head hoaxer of the Church he can go and do dirt on everything the flock believes and depends upon for a tax reduction.

Man oh man Chicy, that bible rewrite is well past due!

Granted though that there's a nest of commies under your bed!

Last edited:
You said things were great. I showed they were not and Sanders is one of the few willing to raise taxes to pay for things.

Actually, they were great for me... Certainly not the dystopian wasteland the country became under Trump.

Commie Bernie has been taking up space in Congress for 40 years and has gotten exactly NOTHING done. Not one major piece of legislation with his name on it.

The main problem with your talking points Chicy, is that they're a little too sophisticated for your intended audience. My suggestions:

da eart is 6000 years cuz dem fawzils are fake.
dere's hooman footprints wit da dinosaurus wot he was riding on.
end da ark is on a mountain so's everbuddy can see it!
End everbuddy knows ta keep yer slaves is wot's gud too!

Yabba dabby dooooooo!

Sadly, the Mail Order Bride From Hell probably thinks the Flintstones was a Documentary...

Actually, they were great for me... Certainly not the dystopian wasteland the country became under Trump.

Commie Bernie has been taking up space in Congress for 40 years and has gotten exactly NOTHING done. Not one major piece of legislation with his name on it.

Sadly people only pretend to support the things he does. Many will use them to get votes and then forget about the promises.

1. Even the fossil record definitively rejects the concept of speciation. There is absolutely no sign in the record of the countless intermediate species that should have once lived according to Darwinism. It has now been acknowledged that Darwin's claim that these fossils would be found in the future is definitely incorrect.

Actually, the fossil record is full of proof of evolution. We can see how humans evolved from lower primates. We can see how birds evolved from dinosaurs.

a. “He [Darwin] prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search….It has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin’s predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction was wrong.” (Eldridge, Niles, The Myths of Human Evolution, 1984, pp.45-46.)

Um, okay... the whole of the paleontological community would dispute that...

Look, I kind of get it.. If man evolved from Apes, then there is no divine plan, or a self-loathing diety that created man in his own image only to inflict horrid misery on him.

Sadly people only pretend to support the things he does. Many will use them to get votes and then forget about the promises.

Um, those other people actually acheived stuff.

What has Commie Bernie achieved in the four decades he's been in Congress? I mean, he has three mansions, so there is that..but what does he have to show for his time in office?

What you wanted.......not me.

Um, yeah, what you want...

1642503889158.png

Hard Pass, Comrade.

"On October 27, 2014, Pope Francis issued a statement at the Pontifical Academy of Sciences that "Evolution in nature is not inconsistent with the notion of creation," warning against thinking of God's act of creation as "God [being] a magician, with a magic wand able to do everything." "

Francy will burn in hell for all eternity for that!
Oh wait, they put the big burn bullshit on hold too.

every good Christian knows that the god is a lot more than a magician and he doesn't need a magic wand! HE can do anything and everything and he can do it all at once too!
Blasphemous bloody pope!

This is your proof of intermediate forms or species????

You may wish to change the topic for obvious reasons...you dolt....but I will not allow it.

Then we have this sacriligious dirtbag hon:

Claiming just because he's the head hoaxer of the Church he can go and do dirt on everything the flock believes and depends upon for a tax reduction.

Man oh man Chicy, that bible rewrite is well past due!

Granted though that there's a nest of commies under your bed!

Where is the list of intermediate speicies that you claimed to have?

Why has there been zero proof of Darwin's theory in a century and a half?

Why are you an inveterate liar?

Forum List

Back