Neda

Yes and no. It is not about the US. But Us is all the people who wish to live free. And we need to give support to all who share that ideal.

So I do think it is necessary for 0bama to make clear the position here. I think he came pretty close last monday, but he got it kind of backward. Still, we nee to remember we don't care which of these goofs win. From our perspective, it is irrelevant. But the wishes of the people of Iran are important, and democratic process is important. And we need to make clear our feeling that the democratic process needs to be respected.
WHAT?...WTF? The U.S. is all the people who wish to live free? WTF??? You have to be frikin kidding me...The U.S. people are a bunch of sheep being led to slaughter. They have lost most of their constitutional rights and have done nothing...They have been imprisoned, tased, shot, shot at, arrested on trumped up charges, taxed, taxed and taxed again and taxed to death, lied to, had fraudulent elections, been cheated, had red tape shovedd down their throat, now have been riped off to the tune of 14 trillion dollars, are losing the right to even grow a garden in their back yard, are forced to drink and bathe in flouridated water, are being sprayed by chemical planes with god knows what, are watching a government take over of their banking system and their industry (what is left of it that hasn't been shipped overseas), are now being filmed on every street corner, have accepted the government tracking their every move by phone, computer and text messaging, realize their government is now going after their right to keep and bear arms, are watching their government do nothing about illegal imigration and the policing of our borders, The American People have stood by and watched their country being sold out from underr them to a communist dictatorship and a criminal banking system complete with CPS slavery and rape camps. Don't tell me the U.S. wants to be free. These spineless people in the U.S. want to be slaves and want to have everything taken from them or they would have done something to stop all of this fby now...Wan't to be free...PPPHHllleeeeeeessssee. Get fucking real!

Your avatar fits your post.
Your avatar is...is....well,......Can I buy a vowel?

Oh...and just for your information...You couldn't be more wrong if you actually had a brain to think with...My avatar does NOT fit my post....My post fits my avatar!

I don't think I will ever be able to get her face out of my head.

Replace the horrible image with this...

Neda_Agha-Soltan.jpg

A very beautiful girl.

I posted the video yesterday on 'clash' thread. It's worth looking into her eye one more time to understand what is happening:

what is your problem?

it is worth looking into her eye one more time to understand?

you need a snuff film and repost it again and again to get what is going on?

i question your motives for posting this.

Neda's death is going to inspire the people of Iran to a better future.

She will never be forgotten.

USA needs to keep quiet, if there is even a chance the mullahs can claim the entire thing was a 'USA plot' the revolution will fail.
This isn't a revolution.

It's just a bunch of malcontents and gulible young people being manipulated by Israelie and CIA agents.

The Iranian government needs to crack down on these criminal protesters and restore law and order.

Hey Adolf: Knock knock.

Forum List

Back