NBC’s Fake News King Brian Williams Launches Crusade Against “Fake News”

yeah, you got a point, weatherman, but you are a far greater purveyor of 'fake news' and will always be called on it

You are the bisexual alt righty, TN, who has trouble with his own identity.

You love 'fake news' as much as weatherman and the rest.

Probably right. I once read a fake news article that said you were an honest republican

Probably right. I once read a fake news article that said you were an honest republican
See, all you can do is lie.

You are who you are: a failure. That is never going to change if you don't try. But many millennials have the weak backbone like you.

Fake news from you and anyone else will always get my boot in its ass.

See, all you can do is lie.

You are who you are: a failure. That is never going to change if you don't try. But many millennials have the weak backbone like you.

Fake news from you and anyone else will always get my boot in its ass.
LOL you big dummy

You are the bisexual alt righty, TN, who has trouble with his own identity.You love 'fake news' as much as weatherman and the rest.
So you share an apartment with Brian Williams?
Now that is a good hit: you managed to get Brian Williams in with the stupid comment reflecting how your brain is rotting from syphilis. See, I did it, too.
Actually you had no apologetic for your position so you attacked the op in your first post. Thought I would return in kind.

You are the bisexual alt righty, TN, who has trouble with his own identity.You love 'fake news' as much as weatherman and the rest.
Now that is a good hit: you managed to get Brian Williams in with the stupid comment reflecting how your brain is rotting from syphilis. See, I did it, too.
Actually you had no apologetic for your position so you attacked the op in your first post. Thought I would return in kind.
You emote and knee jerk, never think. BW is the wrong guy to do that, but you are the wrong guys to attack him, because you are all the same type of losers.

Fake news has always been around. … We are among the greatest practitioners of it and have been for the entire history of this program.

- Rush Limbaugh.

You emote and knee jerk, never think. BW is the wrong guy to do that, but you are the wrong guys to attack him, because you are all the same type of losers.
Can you rephrase that into something that is coherent?

Yep, you brain is rotting. But for you, Brian Williams does the same thing you do: fake news.

Yep, you brain is rotting. But for you, Brian Williams does the same thing you do: fake news.
Hey you're the one that went to school in Ogden.

Forum List

Back