NBC can't find any Afros who'll vote for Romney

So you believe they are capable of voting in their own self interest- but they just aren't smart enough to realize what's in their own self interest?

OK then.

I believe they are blinded by race.

So when you said they are capable of voting in their own self interests, you didn't mean it?

OK then.

White folks are blinded by race, ya know - just look at the long, long history of 'em voting for white folks. Blinded, I tell ya!

What the hell are you mumbling? Let me spell this out for you:

Black people have the mental capacity to vote for their own interest.

15% unemployment is not in their best interest.

But Obama is black. So they ignore the unemployment because they are blinded by the fact that Obama is black.

WTF does white voters have to do with that?

NBC is clueless.

Here in our community of roughly 10k it's about 1% African-American. I don't know all of them but the ones I do are solidly Republican, but it's an affluent area of educated folks who work hard and regardless of their ethnic backgrounds are way too smart to fall for the liberal tripe of class warfare, redistribution, and the rest of their other b.s.

I believe they are blinded by race.

So when you said they are capable of voting in their own self interests, you didn't mean it?

OK then.

White folks are blinded by race, ya know - just look at the long, long history of 'em voting for white folks. Blinded, I tell ya!

But Obama is black. So they ignore the unemployment because they are blinded by the fact that Obama is black.

So it is your contention that blacks intentionally vote against their own self interest?

You need to re-read Galt's speech.

OK then.

So it is your contention that blacks intentionally vote against their own self interest?

Is 15% unemployment in their self interest?

This is funny so every black will vote Obama omg we should just stay home :lol: that's how they operate

They think if they just say things then it will be so Ambler its going to a landslide election like 2010 against libs at least I have proof of 2010 to back this up

Well, that depends. You seem to be under the impression that it would be lower if Romney was president and that the unemployment rate is the only factor in how they vote.

I would argue that both of those impressions are wrong.

Well, that depends. You seem to be under the impression that it would be lower if Romney was president and that the unemployment rate is the only factor in how they vote.

1. I never mentioned Romney. That's an entirely different topic.

2. I'm sure there are other factors, like RACE. I tend to put a lot of weighty on unemployment because without a job life pretty much sucks. Over fifteen percent unemployment is a pretty big deal, don't you agree?

well we know from being told on at least a thousand occasions they always vote DEMocrat. just so happens it's a black democrat in the WH. Not proof to me that they vote in their best interest because their unemployment is high, poverty is high, 72% of them have babies out of wedlock with no father in sight. Crime in their neighborhodds is sky high, drug use, and prison are in their futures ??????I just cant seem to put my finger on what it is that DEMocrats do for blacks that so keeps them mesmerized.. can you?

In a thread entitled "NBC can't find any <blacks> who'll vote for Romney" I think it's a pretty safe bet that we're discussing whether blacks will vote for Romney or Obama.

2. I'm sure there are other factors, like RACE. I tend to put a lot of weighty on unemployment because without a job life pretty much sucks. Over fifteen percent unemployment is a pretty big deal, don't you agree?

So you think race is a factor among blacks, but not whites? Why did Kerry and Gore get 90% of the black vote? Last I checked,they are white.

In a thread entitled "NBC can't find any <blacks> who'll vote for Romney" I think it's a pretty safe bet that we're discussing whether blacks will vote for Romney or Obama.

So you think race is a factor among blacks, but not whites? Why did Kerry and Gore get 90% of the black vote? Last I checked,they are white.

We were getting some where, but you keep trying to side track the conversation with topics that are completely unrelated.

Can we agree that over 15% unemployment is a big deal? If there was a Welsh community in America and there was 15% unemployment among us, that would issue number one to me. Why do you dismiss 15% unemployment? It's a huge deal.

Can we agree that over 15% unemployment is a big deal? If there was a Welsh community in America and there was 15% unemployment among us, that would issue number one to me. Why do you dismiss 15% unemployment? It's a huge deal.

15% unemployment is a problem. What you fail to realize is that:

1) Many in the black community probably feel Romney would make that number even worse, and they have the scores of the Ryan budget to prove it. Many in the white community agree. They can also see progress - it was 15.9% just a year ago. Now it's 14.1 while the employment / population ratio has climbed a couple points.

2) Many in the black community understand that the entirety of one's vote is not based strictly on the UE rate.

Last edited:
At 15% unemployment, if Obama was white, there would be protests in the streets.

At 15% unemployment, since Obama is black, they'll vote for him again.

At 15% unemployment, if Obama was white, there would be protests in the streets.

Huh? I guess we've moved from discussing the issue and noting the downward trend in unemployment to...

reminding me why blacks don't vote for Conservatarians.

Huh? I guess we've moved from discussing the issue and noting the downward trend in unemployment to...

Has it declined?

Black unemployment rate rises to 14.4% in June - Jul. 6, 2012

Of course that's a few months old.

The issue as I see it is: 14-15% (the highest since 1984) unemployment since Obama took office is a big deal.

I don't see how anyone would vote for a guy that brought the UE rate to over 15%.

You can say there are other factors and yada yada, but Ill contend that race is the primary factor.

Has it declined?

Yes. It was over 16%. It's now 14.1%.

You can say there are other factors and yada yada, but Ill contend that race is the primary factor.

So when 90% of blacks voted for Kerry, it was because Kerry was....umm...black?

If you click on the link, you'll see a graphic organizer. It shoes that UE among Blacks is rising. But I suppose you won't be alarmed until it gets to 16%?

What does Kerry have to do with this? Did he let UE get to 15% for Black people?

If you click on the link, you'll see a graphic organizer. It shoes that UE among Blacks is rising. But I suppose you won't be alarmed until it gets to 16%?
I used actual BLS data. I'm not concerned what a pretty picture in an outdated story shows.

What does Kerry have to do with this?
He's white....and he got 90% of the black vote. Clearly, blacks vote on issues other than race.

The idea that you think their primary issue is race points to your own personal issues.

And predict who will win the national championship in college football this year.

The University of Texas, in a return to domination.

Hook 'em!

LMAO! First of all, there is no more conservative institution than UT. They have to be utterly ashamed that a radical left-wing nut like you supports them.

Second, Texas has about as much chance of winning the national championship as Vanderbilt does... :lol:

Thank you for proving once and for all that you have no idea what you're talking about - whether it is politics or college football

And predict who will win the national championship in college football this year.

The University of Texas, in a return to domination.

Hook 'em!

LMAO! First of all, there is no more conservative institution than UT. They have to be utterly ashamed that a radical left-wing nut like you supports them.

As a (twice!) graduate of that fine institution, I can assure you they were happy to take my money - and they would be ashamed you find them more conservative than their mildly challenged brothers at A&M

well we know from being told on at least a thousand occasions they always vote DEMocrat. just so happens it's a black democrat in the WH. Not proof to me that they vote in their best interest because their unemployment is high, poverty is high, 72% of them have babies out of wedlock with no father in sight. Crime in their neighborhodds is sky high, drug use, and prison are in their futures ??????I just cant seem to put my finger on what it is that DEMocrats do for blacks that so keeps them mesmerized.. can you?

You forgot how Dumbocrats partronize them with the most offensive form of racism I can possibly imagine. Remember how Chris Matthews had a "tingle up his leg" simply because a half black man (Obama) showed he could read from a teleprompter??? They look at the black community as a bunch of incapable of moron's who need to be coddled and controlled by them. Can you imagine the tingles that Matthews would have had in other places had it been a full black man? Gasp! Meanwhile, the GOP doesn't look at them like anything - they just want to see freedom and a free market for everyone to make their own way or fail on their own.

Forum List

Back