NBC can't find any Afros who'll vote for Romney

If you click on the link, you'll see a graphic organizer. It shoes that UE among Blacks is rising. But I suppose you won't be alarmed until it gets to 16%?
I used actual BLS data. I'm not concerned what a pretty picture in an outdated story shows.

What does Kerry have to do with this?
He's white....and he got 90% of the black vote. Clearly, blacks vote on issues other than race.

The idea that you think their primary issue is race points to your own personal issues.

The pretty picture is so that you can see the upward trend in black unemployment since Obama took office. It appears you were not understanding that, so I figured a graphic organizer might help.

Would you mind posting a link to the current one you found? Not that I don't believe your numbers, I'm just on my phone and it's difficult to search.

Again, Kerry has nothing to do with this. Kerry was not president and responsible for 15% unemployment. Please stick to the issue.

This was an NBC, Wall Street Journal poll. The Wall Street Journal has the same owner as Fox News. Fox News is what passes for Right Wing in this country.

In the run-up to the 2008 election, the same polling company found 20% of Afros said race is the most important factor. Probably, 75% said race is the second most important factor, after only robbing from Whites to give to Afros.

Afros are worthless animals.

If you click on the link, you'll see a graphic organizer. It shoes that UE among Blacks is rising. But I suppose you won't be alarmed until it gets to 16%?
I used actual BLS data. I'm not concerned what a pretty picture in an outdated story shows.

What does Kerry have to do with this?
He's white....and he got 90% of the black vote. Clearly, blacks vote on issues other than race.

The idea that you think their primary issue is race points to your own personal issues.

The pretty picture is so that you can see the upward trend in black unemployment since Obama took office. It appears you were not understanding that, so I figured a graphic organizer might help.

The rate has fallen by well over a point in the past year.

Would you mind posting a link to the current one you found? Not that I don't believe your numbers, I'm just on my phone and it's difficult to search.

You need to create the data set under employment here:

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Again, Kerry has nothing to do with this. Kerry was not president and responsible for 15% unemployment. Please stick to the issue.

But you are claiming blacks vote for Obama because he's black. That's just not supported by evidence - blacks voted for Kerry at almost the same click. The problem isn't that Republicans are white, it's that they talk as if blacks can't vote in their own self interest.

The rate has fallen by well over a point in the past year.

You need to create the data set under employment here:

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

But you are claiming blacks vote for Obama because he's black. That's just not supported by evidence - blacks voted for Kerry at almost the same click. The problem isn't that Republicans are white, it's that they talk as if blacks can't vote in their own self interest.

The trend is upward since Obama took office, hovering around 15%.

Kerry is irrelevant. I'm saying that if 95% or more of a people vote for a guy that brought them FIFTEEN percent (Kerry did not do that) unemployment, it has to be because of race.

NBC and the Wall Street Journal poll shows Obama beating Romney among Afros 94%-0%.

Looking inside the numbers, Obama continues to lead Romney among key parts of his political base, including African Americans (94 percent to 0 percent), Latinos (by a 2-to-1 margin), voters under 35-years-old (52 percent to 41 percent) and women (51 percent to 41 percent).
Romney is ahead with whites (53 percent to 40 percent), rural voters (47 percent to 38 percent) and seniors (49 percent to 41 percent).

How the fuck is hair going to vote you dumb cocksucker?:eusa_hand:

i hear in another poll this guy found, Mullets are voting Romney....

NBC and the Wall Street Journal poll shows Obama beating Romney among Afros 94%-0%.

Looking inside the numbers, Obama continues to lead Romney among key parts of his political base, including African Americans (94 percent to 0 percent), Latinos (by a 2-to-1 margin), voters under 35-years-old (52 percent to 41 percent) and women (51 percent to 41 percent).
Romney is ahead with whites (53 percent to 40 percent), rural voters (47 percent to 38 percent) and seniors (49 percent to 41 percent).

I don't believe that poll. Blacks are suffering from a 16% unemployment rate in this country--and within their youth groups it's a whooping 46%.

Furthermore we have black pastors out there that are FURIOUS over Obama endorsing Gay Marriage--as we know they can be very vocal about what they don't like.

Color-Obama-gay-marriage.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

I don't believe that poll. Blacks are suffering from a 16% unemployment rate in this country--and within their youth groups it's a whooping 46%.

Furthermore we have black pastors out there that are FURIOUS over Obama endorsing Gay Marriage--as we know they can be very vocal about what they don't like.

Color-Obama-gay-marriage.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

So Republicans trying again and again to divide. Their most recent is to divide those under 55 against those over 55.

LMAO!!! As usual, epic fail from NBC and their left-wing propaganda. Love how the dupes on the left just keep scarfing down the bullshit propaganda as fast as the Dumbocrat Party can feed it to them...

Black Conservatives Speak Up After NBC/WSJ Poll Shows Romney Black Support at Zero Percent | TheBlaze.com

^Doesn't understand statistics.

^ doesn't understand reality :lol:

No, seriously - the data from that poll does not indicate that zero blacks support Romney.

For once, JoeB. is honest. He is against capitalism, ie he is a communist. Having government control the economy is still communism, even if you give it another name like "keynesian". Just like being a communist asshole is still being a communist asshole, even if you call it "democrat", "liberal", or "progressive". The fact that you guys have to keep changing the name of your ideology to hide your intentions speaks volumes.

To say "capitalism hasn't worked" just shows what an ignorant asshole you are. For 5,000 years, man wallowed in poverty at the feet of rulers. In 1776, when America declared it's independence and allowed FREE men to operate in a FREE market, the average standard of living began to skyrocket. The numbers don't lie and they are astounding. But hey, you communists never let the facts get in the way of your ideology.

The only people that "capitalism doesn't work" for are those who are unwilling to work and make an effort - such as yourself. That's not capitalists fault, that's your fault.

Guy, if you really think the Founding Slaverapists were about "Freedom" or "Democracy", you are delusional. They merely wanted to change who was in charge.

If Washington and Jefferson ended up on the business end of a noose, we'd be Canadians today.

I've been to Canada. It's just as free as we are. More prosperous. You don't see lot of homeless people like you do here and people don't die of treatable diseases.

You've come to define "Communism" as "If society doesn't let me act like a dick, it's communism!"

Forum List

Back